The Competition Day

Unpredictable Fate

Tomorrow’s dawn.

Woo      : “Taec, it’s cold, can’t I wear a cloistered suit?” (talking while maintaining to be on the board)

Taec       : “Shut up. Concentrate on what you’re doing.”

Woo      : “How could you let me freezing here in cold while you feel the warmth of your jacket.”

Taec       : (not answering Wooyoung) Taecyeon opens his jacket.

Woo      : “Why do you open it? I was just.. YA!” (almost fall because Taec takes off his shirt) “You don’t need to.. Ya! I said you don’t need to!” (now Taecyeon drops his boxer on the ground, revealing his tight swimming underwear. Wooyoung blushes watching how Taec shivers hit by the cold wind. He sees a huge soft/flaccid bulge on Taec’s underwear. He blushes red. Luckily it’s still dark, so Taec can’t see it. He throw his eyesight to his board.)

After maintaining the balance perfectly for an hour, Taec asked Wooyoung to get off the board.

Taec      : “You’re ready to face the real wave.”

Woo      : “Really?”

Taec      : “You have to trust in your self, and follow the flaw of the wave. Let’s swim to.. there..”

Woo      : “Now? It’s cold! Really cold. I don’t want to.”

Taec      : “I never take no for answers.” (dragging Wooyoung to the beach) “Now, hold your board tight while swimming on it.”

Woo      : “Hurry up, Taecyeon-ssi, I think I’m dying.”

Taec      : “Copy what I do! You should be exactly doing the same. Bend your body a little bit.”

Woo      : “Oh, no, look at that!” (pointing at the incoming wave) “What should I do? What should I do?”

Taec      : “Relax. Trust me, you’ll be fine. Just do like I do.”

When the wave comes, Wooyoung does everything exactly like what Taecyeon does. He felt so happy and excited. He never knew he could be this excited surfing on a real wave. He saw Taecyeon with a satisfaction smile on his face.

They continue practicing for the next days. Everyday Wooyoung gets better and better. It’s time for Taecyeon to teach Wooyoung their combination moves. Wooyoung was amazed looking at how Taecyeon demonstrates it so perfectly. He is not sure if he can do it or not. At first Wooyoung has no confidence at all in doing this. But seeing Taecyeon works so hard and teaches him so willingly, he finally masters the moves. The only thing that is left is perfecting it. The rest days, they work even harder. One day before competition, Taecyeon and Wooyoung practice only for half day. They go shopping for their couple outfit. Taec picks several clothes.

Taec       : “Try this.”

Woo      : (grabbing the swimming pants, examining it) “There’s no way I’ll wear this.”

Taec       : “Then there’s no way we could participate tomorrow. Hurry and change.”

Woo      : “oh, (whining) why do you always make me do something I don’t want to?” (entering the fitting room)

Taec       : (having been waiting for minutes) “Ya, why are you taking so long? There are still two more you should try.”

Woo      : (open the door a little) “Taecyeon-ssi, come in.”

Taec       : “What’s the point, there’s nobody here. Just show it to me.”

Woo      : “No. you come here. I don’t want anybody watch me now.”

Taec       : “Uhhh, okay” (entering the room)

Woo      : “Well, how is it?”

Taec       : “Mmm, the design sure is nice, but I don’t think it suits your face. It’s too adult-like.”

Woo      : “Ya, you’re not an adult too. We’re still 17. What’s adult with that?”

Taec       : “That’s not what I mean, it’s just your too-cute face doesn’t match this design. We should find something more.. suitable for you. (picking one of two pants on his hand) I think this will do.”

Woo      : “What, are you going to watch me changing? Get out..”

Taec       : “Of course not. I’ll just go. I need to find something for me, too.”

Taecyeon finds a nice tight pants. He tried it on, and seemed to be satisfied with it. Meanwhile, Wooyoung has finished changing.

Woo      : “Taecyeon-ssi, come here, where are you?”

Taec       : “ooo, wait a moment.” (Taecyeon rushes to the fitting room, and enter the room) “Are you feeling comfortable with it? Cause it matches your face completely.” (Giving Wooyoung a little smile on his mouth)

Woo      : “Really, I feel okay. But isn’t this a bit too tight? I mean..”

Taec       : “Don’t worry, you don’t have so much to show, so..” (looking at Wooyoung’s normal bulge)

Woo      : “YA!! What’s with ‘not much to show’? it’s because (blushing) it’s flaccid.

Taec       : “I’m just joking, don’t take it seriously. Let’s go.” (chuckle)

Woo      : “What about you?”

Taec       : “I already pick one.”

Woo      : “Let me look at it.” (take a bag with Taec’s pants) “E? I guess you took the wrong size”

Taec       : “No, it’s okay. I need to show my body off.” (grinning)

Woo      : “Up to you. I don’t mind.”

The day of the competition has come. Wooyoung is now ready. He and Taecyeon go to the location and warm their body up. They see Changmin and Yunho walk towards them with a bit showing pants. Note : Taec and Woo still wear boxers.

Taec       : “Nice suits. But it’s not as tight as usual, hyung. What happened?” (smirking)

Yunho   : “I don’t think I need to wear my tight suits against you two. I think this outfit suits you well. Haha”

Woo      : “Oh, let’s just go Taecyeon-ssi. We need to warm up.”

Taec       : “Hyung, we’re going. Your turn first. Don’t you think you should get ready?”

Yunho   : “Sure. Good luck with your new partner, Taec. I hope you don’t mess around.” (wide smirking)

Taec       : (Taec’s eyesight turns worried and unpleasant) (talking to Wooyoung while walking away) “Wooyoung-ssi, I think it’s better if you check your board again. Make sure there’s nothing wrong with it.”

Woo      : “A, wae?”

Taec       : “Just in case.”

Woo      : “Look, it’s their turn already.”

Yunho and Changmin swim to the open beach. They’re waiting for the wave, and as soon as it comes, they do their duet. Wooyoung was nervous and so worried. He’s shaking cause both of them does very excellent. They ended their turn with a beautiful couple jump and disappear into the sea. And when they get back to the beach, they give this wide smile to Taecyeon and Wooyoung.

Host       : “The next duo, Taecyeon and Nichk.. I mean Wooyoung will be on the beach several moments later. Please proceed to the beach, now.”

Woo      : “Let’s go.” (talking while undresses, throwing his shirt and boxers on the ground, leaving only a tight suit around his pelvis.”

Wooyoung take a look at Taecyeon, who is also undressing beside him.

Woo      : “Glekk” (swallowing his saliva) “Taecyeon-ssi, isn’t it too revealing?” (in his mind he was saying : what the hell did you put on your pants, a whale?) (while looking at Taec’s pelvis)

Taec       : “Let’s go. It looks perfect right?”

Woo      : “Yes, but, are you comfortable in it?”

Taec       : “mmm.. not really. Come on. It’s our turn.”

Wooyoung still feels worried for Taec’s comfortability. They head to the beach, swim away and wait for the wave to come. Taec send a signal for Wooyoung to start their duet. Everything was fine from the start. They even show their perfect coordination with the movement. They ended it with Wooyoung jumps onto taecyeon’s board and surf together on it. Wooyoung is about to lose balance, when Taecyeon grab his waist tightly preventing Wooyoung from falling.

Host       : “Now’s the time to announce this year’s champion, both team proceed to the stage.”

Woo      : “I’m so nervous right now. What if we don’t win?”

Taec       : “We tried our best. That’s the most important thing.”

Host       : “And the winner is……………..

No picture this time. ^^ 

Well, here you go. I'll add another chapter soon. And by 'soon' I mean really soon. :) What do you think about these 2 chappies? Subscribe and Comment.