The Clinic

Unpredictable Fate

Woo    : “I think the pain on his pelvic muscles and thighs caused it. He’s not usual with stretching. Maybe it’s just a muscle cramp.”
Nurse    : “Now, you boys must learn that this can be dangerous. He can have trouble sitting or walking for a while.”
ChanHo    : “Yes, miss Nurse.”
Nurse    : “Now, you (looking at Wooyoung), pull his sport pants off.
Woo    : “Ye?”
Nurse    : “Pull the pants down. I need to check if there are muscle injury or not.” (The nurse goes away)
Junho    : “But, why are you leaving? Where are you going?”
Nurse    : “I’m looking for a compress and ice cubes.”
Chan    : “For what?”
Nurse    : “To reduce the pain. Now, hurry take the pants off.”
Wooyoung sit stood there not knowing what to do. His thoughts ran wild as he blushes on.
Junho    : “Wooyoung-ah, neo mwo-he?” (what are you doing?) “Hurry take it off.”
Woo    : “Oh, hyung, why me?”
Junho    : “The nurse told you to, not me. Besides, he’s your hyung, right?”
Woo    : “Hyung? True, but we’re not really that close, you know?”
Junho    : “What are you saying, Wooyoung-ah? That’s why you have to do this. It will help you guys to know each other better, so, there won’t be any awkwardness in the future.”
Woo    : (sigh) (whispering) “Ah, I really don’t want to do this” (talking normally) “Chansung-ah, help me lift his legs, please.”
Chan    : “Ok.”
Chansung lift Taec’s legs. Wooyoung sighs twice and take deep breath. Then, he grabs Taecyeon’s pants. His heart beats faster. His cheeks blushes red. He felt heat surrounding his neck. He stares at those pants for couple of seconds, then, he closed his eyes tight, turning his face to the other side, and finally, pulling the pants down. The nurse came in. He stood there with his eyes closed and his face looking at other direction.
Junho    : “Wooyoung-ah, what’s it with you?”
Woo    : “Aniyeo, I felt something inside my eyes, it really hurts.”
Junsu    : “Ah, than go wash it. Why do you stay still there?”
Woo    : “Then, I’ll be leaving for a while.”
Nurse    : “Omo, that thing is big.” (Wooyoung squeaked listening to what the nurse said. He ran out of the room)
Junho    : “Ah, why are you saying weird things, miss nurse? It leaves you a bad reputation, you know?”
Nurse    : “What? I’m just saying what I thought.”
All    : (sigh)
The nurse start checking at Taecyeons thigh muscle, spotting some bruises. She brushes the thigh with her fingers and find tensed muscles. Then, she start compressing it. Meanwhile, in the washroom.
Woo    : (quickly goes to the sink) “Oh my, what’s with me. That is absolutely nothing. Okay, nothing to be afraid of.” (look at his reflection on the mirror) “Why is my face red? Stop thinking ert, Wooyoung-ah. Anyway, why did I help him, again? And why did I yell at the coach and everyone? Well, maybe because he’s my brother now? Yes, absolutely everyone will be pissed if their siblings are pranked, right? Especially when they got injured because of it.” (He quickly washes his face, hoping that it will blush off) “Now, go back there, again, like nothing happened, okay. Wooyoung, you can do this. Like nothing happened, got it.”
Wooyoung decides to call his (step) father to tell that Taecyeon is now injured, so he might need a pick up. On the phone :
Woo    : “Why aren’t you picking up? Come on, come on, pick up, pick up.”
Rain    : “Ah, Wooyoungie, what is it?”
Woo    : “Oh, dad, Taecyeon got injured just now and”
Rain    : “MWO!! (panicked)  Where is he now? Is he okay? Tell me where he is! Ahni, call ambulance first! You must”
Woo    : “Daddy, calm down! It’s not something serious. It’s only muscle tension. Minor injury. He’s now resting at the school clinic. Don’t worry. It’s just, he probably can’t drive like that, so, maybe you should send a driver to pick him up.”
Rain    : “Can’t you just drive him home?”
Woo    : “I can, but his car can’t be left, so..”
Rain    : “But, your mom won’t be home until tomorrow. She has to attend her friend’s son’s wedding. And I’m having a project on Osaka for two weeks.”
Woo    : “What? You won’t be home? Then it’s not good. I don’t think he can walk properly, now.”
Rain    : “Well, in that case, we have you right?”
Woo    : “Appa....”
Rain    : “Wooyoung-ah, what is it with you? Did we do anything wrong? Then I appologize. Can’t you just return home, sweetheart? I really am sorry.”
Woo    : “Appa, why do you appologize? It’s not your fault, it’s just..”
Rain    : “Ahniya, you must have felt left out, right? Wooyoung-ah, I really mean it, please.”
Woo    : “Ah, dad, it’s not like that, please don’t appologize, it’s not your fault.”
Rain    : “Then, can I ask you a favor?”
Woo    : “Ne, what is it?”
Rain    : “Just return to our house and look after Taecyeon, okay?”
Woo    : “Appa, I can’t do that, you know?”
Rain    : “Well, then just until Taecyeon’s perfectly fine. How about that?”
Woo    : “Ah, dad, please..”
Rain    : “Please?”
Woo    : (sighs) (pause) “Okay.”
Rain    : “That’s my boy, now I’ll send driver Lee there to pick him up. You can bring your clothes first.”
Woo    : “Okay. I got it.”
Wooyoung gets out of the washroom, still with his sports uniform on. He walks towards the corridor filled with girls who had just finished their sports session.
Nicole    : “Wooyoung-ssi! Wooyoung-ssi!” (Nicole runs toward him, followed by IU)
Woo    : “Oh, wae?”
Nicole    : “I heard that Taecyeon is injured. Is he okay?”
Woo    : “Well, it’s just a minor injury. And he’s resting now at the clinic.”
Nicole    : “Ah, IU-yah, eottoke? Taecyeon is injured, what to do?”
IU    : “Nicole-ah, don’t worry so much, Wooyoung-ssi said that it’s just a minor injury, right?”
Woo    : “Yeah, he should be okay, now, so don’t worry too much. But I guess he’s still unavailable to be visited now.”
IU    : “Wae-yo?”
Woo    : “Well, he’s still uncounscious, so, if there are people around him, it’s hard to get fresh air, so..”
Nicole    : “I see. Than, Wooyoung-ssi, can you take car of him, for me?”
Woo    : “Ye?”
Nicole    : “Please..”
Woo    : “Well, why not?”
Nicole    : “Thanks.”
Woo    : “No problem. But I have to go back to him now.”
Wooyoung goes through the crowded corridor to reach the nurse clinic.
IU    : “Whoaah, Wooyoung-ssi’s really cool.”
Nicole    : “Yes, you’re right. You know, they said that when Taecyeon oppa colapsed, he even yelled at the coach.”
IU    : “Jinja! Whoa, that is just... so manly..”
Wooyoung walks passes the corridor and sees Junsu walking towards his direction from the clinic, across the place he’s now in.
Woo    : “Oh, Junsu-hyung, where are you going?”
Junsu    : “I’m going home. I promised to meet a friend in 2 hours, so, I’ll just go home now.”
Woo    : “Oh, then drive carefully.”
Junsu    : “Yes, and Wooyoung, can you please send Taecyeon home when he’s counscious?”
Woo    : “Ah, ye, I have taken care  of it.”
Junsu    : “Ah, keureyo? Than, I’m going, now.”
Woo    : “Okay, be careful, hyung.”
Wooyoung walks calmly towards the clinic room. He takes deep breath and sigh. He grabs the door handle for a while. He turns the handle, opening the door. The view he saw shocked him.
Woo    : “Yah!! Junho-hyung, Chansung! You, you guys!”
======================================================================================================================

Sorry for the short chappies..
I really need suggestions from you, dears..
help me out. Still get no idea how these two can end up together...
D: