Bump into Yunho

Unpredictable Fate

Taecyeon wake up first, the next morning. He was surprised that he and Wooyoung sleep on that place. He can’t really remember what happened last night. The only thing he could remember was that Wooyoung’s face resembled Khun’s face. Since that, he can’t remember anything.

Taec       : “Ah!” (he feels his head hurt)

Woo      : (wakes up hearing Taecyeon’s voice) “What, what happened?” (rubbing his eyes)

Taec       : “My head hurts a little.”

Woo      : “Of course it hurts. You drank more than five bottles of vodka all by yourself. I told you to stop already.” (standing up)

Taec       : “Where are you going?”

Woo      : “Let’s go home.”

Taec       : “Help me up. I can’t walk like this.”

Woo      : “Why can’t you walk. I thought it’s your head that is hurt.”

Taec       : “More importantly, how are we gonna go home. I can’t possibly drive, now.”

Woo      : “I will drive.” (Pulling Taecyeon up)

Taec       : “I told you I can’t walk. Give me a piggy back.”

Woo      : “What? You’re heavy. How could I possibly piggy back you?”

Taec       : “Find a way. My head hurts like hell.”

Woo      : “Huuuh. Come on up. I don’t know if I could you to the car.”

Note : Both of them are still not aware what they did last night. ^^

Taecyeon lay his body on Woo’s back. Wooyoung almost fall forward because of Taecyeon’s weight. With much struggle, Wooyoung managed to him to the passenger seat. Wooyoung drives the car slowly, so that he could enjoy the scenery longer with Taecyeon.

Taec       : “Why do you drive it slowly?”

Woo      : “I want to enjoy the cool breeze longer.” Wooyoung lied.

In the middle of traffic jam in the city, Wooyoung gains his consciousness back. He remembers saying about being a replacement and everything. They were in silence when Wooyoung speaks.

Woo      : “Mmm, about last night, you and I..”

Taec       : “Ah, yes, I almost forgot.”

Woo      : “E? what?”

Taec       : “I was drunk. i usually not get drunk that easy. Kekeke. I’m sorry if I hurt you last night.”

Woo      : “E? it’s okay. I actually enjoy it, last night.” (blushing)

Taec       : (confused) “Do you like me punching you?”

Woo      : “What?” (confused)

Taec       : “When I got drunk like that, I usually punch someone. I’ve got that habit. Did I punch you hard?”

Woo      : “What are you talking about? Last night we.. ki..”

Taec       : “I’m sorry, I must’ve hit you hard.”

Woo      : “You, you don’t remember what happened last night?”

Taec       : “Well, actually all I could remember is that you look so much like Khun hyung. But other than that, no. did I do something wrong?”

Wooyoung forced himself to laugh.

Woo      : “Aniyeo. You don’t remember anything, right?”

Taec       : “Did I do something wrong? I really am sorry, I was unconscious.”

Woo      : “No, no, no. I guess it’s better for you not to remember. It’s just.” (He was not sure whether to be sad, crying, angry or happy)

In the middle of the street, Wooyoung stops the car. He get off the car, leaving Taecyeon confused. Wooyoung walks away. Taecyeon wants to chase after him but, he can’t even walk.

Taec       : “Wooyoung-ssi! Wooyoung-ssi! Where are you going? What did I do wrong?”

Taec       : “Wooyoung-ssi!” (kicking dashboard)

Wooyoung walks away not caring Taecyeon’s calling him. He doesn’t know why but knowing that Taecyeon doesn’t remember anything, he felt his heart aches. His body felt hot. He was holding his tears in. He was walking directionless. He keeps walking and walking. He can’t hold his tears in anymore. Tears run down his face. He wipes it over and over, but tears keep it wet. He keeps walking until he bumped to some pedestrian.

Woo      : (wiping his tears, bowing, speaks in English) “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” (Wooyoung was about to go when the stranger grab his wrist)

“Why do you cry.. Wooyoung-ssi?” (in korean) a familiar voice stopped Wooyoung.

Woo      : “Yu..Yunho..”

Yunho   : “Why do you cry?” (wiping wooyoung’s eyes)

Woo      : (quickly throw Yunho’s hand off his face) “It’s none of your business.”

Yunho   : “I’m sorry , but I just can’t let someone crying in front of me. That’s my business.”

Woo      : “Let me go.”

Yunho   : “Did Taecyeon did something to you?”

Woo      : “No. Let go.”

Yunho   : “So he did this. Follow me.”

Woo      : “No.” (trying to get Yunho’s palm off his wrist)

Yunho drags Wooyoung to a café nearby.

Yunho   : “Do you want coffee?”

Woo      : “No. I need alcohol. Give me that.”

Yunho   : “You want a champagne?”

Woo      : “Anything. Why do you bring me here?”

Yunho   : “I haven’t treat you for my lucky win, have i?”

Woo      : “Don’t talk about that competition anymore.”

Yunho   : “why? Did Taecyeon do something bad because you lost?”

Woo      : “No, that’s not it.”

Yunho   : “Here, have some.” (giving him a glass of champagne)

Woo      : (drinking it) “Where’s your brother?”

Yunho   : “Probably hooking out with some , right now.”

Woo      : “And what are you doing here?”

Yunho   : “Our mansion is near here. I was planning to go here anyway.”

Woo      : (drinking) (sobbing) “Why do you treat me so nice?”

Yunho   : “Nice? I don’t know. It’s just that you’re cute. Like a pet. I just want to be nice to you.”

Woo      : “I’m feeling dizzy.”

Yunho   : “What? You’ve only drink three glass. Didn’t Taecyeon taught you how to drink?”

Woo      : “Don’t say his name.”

Yunho   : “Hahaha. Let’s go. I’ll take you home.”

Woo      : “No. don’t take me home.”

Yunho   : “Then where do you want me to take you.”

Woo      : “Anywhere.”

Yunho help Wooyoung got into his car. Wooyoung feels like vomiting. Yunho takes him somewhere near the café. Somewhere like a house. Wooyoung doesn’t really care. Everything in his mind right now is sleeping. He was hoping that Yunho takes him somewhere he could lay down.

Yunho   : “We’re here.”

Woo      : “Where is this?”

Yunho   : “My mansion. I thought you might need some rest. Is your head okay?”

Woo      : “Not really. I’m glad you bring me here.”

Yunho   : “Can you walk?”

Woo      : “Sure.” (Wooyoung takes one step off the car. He tries to gain his strength, but he can’t)

Yunho   : “I’ll just carry you.” (carrying Wooyoung on his back)

Woo      : (say nothing)

Yunho   : “I’ll make you feel more comfortable. (opening the door to his room) You should lay down for a while (placing Wooyoung on the bed) Is this your first time drinking alcohol?”

Woo      : “Yeah. I never know it could make me suffer this much.”

Wooyoung closes his eyes. He let his head rest for a bit. He tries to forget about his feeling for Taecyeon that he doesn’t even aware before yesterday. He fall asleep. He was so deep in his sleep, until he felt so cold.