Our Last Memories

Unpredictable Fate

First of all, before you yell or blame me, I have to say... I'm sorry.. please don't hate me.. T.T I have evrything planned though.. so, thanks and have a FUN time reading. :)

 

After the wild night, both of them fall into a deep sleep. Not wanting to let go each other.

 

*Next Morning*
 

The boys are still in their peaceful slumber until Taecyeon’s alarm rings exactly at 6AM. Nichkhun grab it and set it off. While the younger one’s not even moving at all.

“God, damn it, Taec, why do you have to set it this early in the morning ?” Nichkhun mumbles still not fully awake.

Taecyeon lies his long legs above Nichkhun waist. (P.S. : their position is facing each other like the end of last chapter)

Nichkhun jolted, feeling something moving inside his leaked hole. His spine shivers. He tried to look at his thighs. Realizing Taec’s warm meat still inside him, he turned to look at Taecyeon and begins shaking Taec’s arm.

Taecyeon mumbles, “Not now, Khun hyung, I’m tired.”
Not wanting to be ignored by Taecyeon, Nichkhun starts moving his hips, trying to wake Taecyeon up from the sensation. But he felt sore on his (biting his lower lip, then smirking remembering how wild they were last night).

“Ahh.. it’s probably just 6AM and you’re that , hyung?” Taecyeon says feeling a soft tight muscles wrapping his length.

Realizing that Taecyeon is now awake, “Finally you’re awake. Get up now or I won’t help washing your back!” Nichkhun threaten him, tried to pull his sore away from the younger’s flesh. A soft sound “a..aha..ah” was heard during the removal. Nichkhun walks away from him.

“No, no, wait, hyung. I’ll just wake up now.” Sitting up.”just help me washing up, hyung, okay?” he begged, while back hugging his cute hyung.

“Alright, first of all we’ll have to clean your seed in this room. And..” cut by Taecyeon.

“Yah! I’m not the one coming 10 times last night. Hahaha” Taec chuckles.

“Neo! Okay, it’s ours! Our love juices, happy now ?” Khun pouted. “Grab your pants, while you’re cleaning, Taec.” Seeing the tall boy wiping the floor.

After cleaning the room, both of them have their shower together. They really enjoy having a bath together. Teasing each other happily.

 

Having dressed up properly, both heads to the kitchen joining their dad eating breakfast while their mom serving the tea for them. They are chatting happily. Just then, Rain receives a call from his best friend, Mr. Jang, the head President of Jang Group. He is inviting Khun (as the next heir of Jung Corp) to have a business conference in New York, as a substitute of his son, Jang Wooyoung, who couldn’t attend it because he’s tired. As Rain explained to Nichkhun, Taecyeon’s face is not that happy. He doesn’t want to spend his holiday alone. Without his hyung, he’ll totally bored.

 

“That’d be a great opportunities for me to learn more about business, right ?” Khun asked cheerfully.

“Should you go, hyung? It’s our first day of vacation and you’re off to NY leaving me here alone.” He pouted.

“It won’t take long, right dad?” Khun asked.

“Three days, and you’re leaving in three hours from now, so, get ready,” Rain answered.

“Taec, you’ll help me?” giving him his puppy eyes.

“Ne..” he answered shortly.

After packing stuff and getting ready, they go to the airport to Nichkhun. Inside the car, Taecyeon who sits next to Nichkhun hands him a scratchpad, containing handwritten text.

 “Why do you agree with it? What about me? What was I supposed to do without you?”

Khun replies.

“I really, really, really need this conference, you know that. I’ll run the family business here. That’s why I have to go. Besides, I’m planning on buying you new perfume and suits. That’ll do right? “

Reading it makes Taecyeon’s face happy. “Jincha? Jincha? “Taec asked.

“You are one easy cutie, Taecyeonnie.” Khun whispered to Taec’s ear.

“Yaa…” Taec blushes red. “I’ll let you slip this time,” he continues.

 

At the airport. (Narsha and Rain are talking with Mr. and Mrs. Jang)

 

“Taec, I’ll miss you.” Nichkhun hugs Taecyeon tight. “You, and my comforting toy,” Khun whispered to Taecyeon’s left ear, biting it softly.

“Hyung.. people will see..” Taecyeon blushes.

“I swear I’ll squeezed your , as I get home, for making those erted voice to me, Taecyeonnie,” giving him a quick peck on his dongsaeng’s lips, so quick that no one notice.

Still standing silently, sensing the sweet taste of Khun’s lips, “Hyuung.. wait until you get home.” Taec shouts at Nichkhun who’s leaving him and walking to waiting room.

“I love you,” he said the last time to Taecyeon before he disappear to the waiting room.

Taecyeon sighs going to the car with his parents.

The moment they got home,  Taec feels even lonelier. He spends hours looking at his couple ring. And finds himself giggles at how Nichkhun proved that he love him so much. Taec fall asleep.

The next morning, he wakes up after the continuous noise of his alarm. After taking a shower, he joined his parents to have a breakfast as usual.

 

Suddenly, Rain catches Narsha’s waist as she fainted, preventing her touching the floor. As tears falling down his face, “My son, my son..” Rain said weakly shocked by the news.

 

*Flashback*

 

When they’re eating, Rain received a call from his Secretary.

“Yeoboseyo? What is it secretary Kim?” Rain answered the phone.

“Mr. Director, turn your TV channel to the morning news, it’s emergency. I’m sorry before.” The man in the phone informed.

 

Rain jumped up from his seat rushes to the TV, changing the channels when he found the morning news.

“What on earth..”standing shocked.

 

Man in TV : … The air crash happened in New York city last night at 23.48. this air crash killed all the passenger, including Korean well known businessmen, Jang Family, except for his son, and Jung Nichkhun, the heir of Jung corp. ( Rain dropped the remote control )

 

Narsha comes closer to the TV, “Honey, what’s..” (gasping, seeing Khun’s face in the wide TV screen. Fainted).

*End of Flashback*

Taecyeon’s jaw dropped not believing what’s happening. “This can’t be, “ touching his lips. He could feel the soft touch of Khun’s lips. His heart aches as if it was stabbed by a sharp blade over and over that he can’t even cry. The pain he felt in his chest is too much.

 

He walks toward his room like someone drunk.

“Taecyeon-ah,” Rain called him, “your hyung, he..” unable to continue his word. Hugging his fainted wife. In his room Taec could hear his father’s crying, and the sound of the announcer (on TV) which he burn his anger. He stare at his couple ring, and extend his hand to reach his cell phone. Turning it on, wanting to call Khun to prove that he is not goddamn DEAD, that he is alive. His feet trembles, seeing so many missed calls, from his hyung. Not only that, he saw a voice message. He quickly open it to listen. His heartbeat races that he’s almost choked unable to control his breath.

“Taecyeon-ah..” he heard a gentle warm voice that used to comfort his ears every time. “Taecyeon-ah.., I guess this.. this will be the last time I talk to you. I.. I’m sorry it has to be a voice message. Your fault for not answering the phone.” He force himself to laugh. “I just want to say how I’ll be missing you, and I’m missing you now, you have to take care of mom and dad, okay? I’m sooorry, Taecyeonnie.. I haven’t even bought you that suit. I feel like I’m hugging you now.:” Taec can hear his hyung’s sobbing and sound of panicking people. “Taec, I’m leaving now, and I’m letting you go, so you’ll have to let me go too, okay? Promise me you’ll find and keep my ring and promise me that you’ll never forget me. But you have to find your love live Taec, because I’ll be that person’s shadow, loving you even more. That’s my proof of love.” Taec’s heart aches like breaking to pieces. “Thanks for everything, Taecyeonnie. Hyungie Yongwonhi Saranghae, Nae sarang, Jung Taecyeon,” Khun burst out crying. Not long after that, the voice message ended. While Taec’s eyes are completely swollen, as tears begin flowing like river down his face. “Hyuuung!!” Taec scream as he fall on his knees. Now, all hope for his hyung’s survival is gone along with his beloved Nichkhun. He cried and cried until his tears are not even formed along the night.

 

That night the house of Jung family is a house of scream and cry. And the following days seems like hell for the three of them. Khun’s dead body arrived at the house. Seeing Khun’s dead body full of scars and bruises from that crash. Even in his death, the smile in his pale face remains peacefully. Taecyeon approach the dead body, kneel and grab his hyung’s cold hand. Caressed his face, and kiss his lips for the last time. He cried again. Making a fist. After a while he pulled Khun’s ring and place it within his finger. It’s time to depart from his lover, forever.

 

The day of Cremation

 

The three now seemed to be stronger. Including Taecyeon. There’s no point on crying anymore. Life still goes on, but the pain never disappear. They brought the dust home, placing it at the family room with huge photo of him.

Our beloved Jung Nichkhun.





 

Photos for you :)

 

 

To be continued


I HATE THIS CHAPTER >.< and... that FUN thing I mentioned totally means the opposite.. I don't know how you react when you read this, but I personally cried when re-reading it. (sobs).

Anyway, thank you for those who subscribed this story and for those who left comments. You encouraged me. :D Please love this fic more and more.. :D

The next chapter is when Wooyoung shows up for the 1st time.

“I AM SORRY FOR THIS DAMN STORY, AND I’M SORRY FOR NICHKHUN’S LOVER and TaecKhun shipper. I DESERVE YOUR ANGER.”

But I think the story would be better to be like this. I’m sorry once again. Please look forward for the next chapter. I promise, it’d be fun. ( I Hope) Don't forget to comment :D

Love, dr_okbeast