The Talk

Unpredictable Fate

Wooyoung lay his tired body next to Taecyeon’s looking at the ceiling. He looks at Taecyeon for a short time then lazily rolls his body facing the other side of the bed. He tried to close his eyes, but he can’t sleep. He decided to just stay awake. Suddenly, he can feel a hand slipping down his right side of body which has contact with the bed and another pulling his waist closer to Taecyeon. “What the?” Wooyoung flinched. Now he can feel the hands pulling his body into a backhug. Wooyoung froze. He is in Taecyeon’s embrace now. His left shoulder gets a tickling sensation of Taecyeon’s head. Wooyoung gasps as Taecyeon tighten his embrace. Now, he can sense the warmth of Taecyeon’s body flowing to his back. His heart almost jump out. He felt uncomfortable, yet he doesn’t want to let go. So, he just let it be like that. Actually, he just can’t admit how he wishes it to stay like this till morning. He closes his eyes again. And, just when he almost fell asleep, “What the ?!” Wooyoung flinches as Taecyeon’s pelvis moves forward and backward freely around his . As it nudged Wooyoung, he shook off Taecyeon’s arm, but failed. Taecyeon’s cheek are now brushing Wooyoung’s. “Is he having a WET dream now? Wait. Am I his property? Then why do I let him do this to me?” Then Wooyoung shake body trying to escape from the awkward position he’s in to.

“What the?” Wooyoung said when he felt something hot twitch down there. He wanted to scream. “Oh my God, what is he doing?” He shakes his body. Lifting his bottom away from Taec’s pelvis. He felt weak. He can feel butterflies in his stomach. What the hell is wrong with this guy? Taecyeon’s cheek keeps brushing his. All his effort have proven to be useless. Cold shivers run down his spine when it once again touches his boxers and squeezeng really slowly. “Urgh!” Wooyoung grunted. Then, it suddenly stop. “Phew.” Wooyoung sighed. He’s glad that his is now free from it. But, Taecyeon’s embrace still as tight as ever. He decided to let it be like this for a while.

“Ya..” Wooyoung talked to him softly. “Why did you forget when we’re on that cliff?” He uttered. *Read again the chapter when they’re having vacation in Bali. J* Wooyoung sighed. “You’re drunked anyway. Five bottles of Vodca sure did their jobs well. Oh, I really wished I didn’t join you that evening!! If I know that you’ll turn me down like you did the next morning. Stupid Taecyeon!” He caressed Taecyeon’s arms who is still tightly holding him. Wooyoung blushed when he find himself doing it to Taecyeon. It really is awkward. The room is so quiet. He can only hear Taecyeon’s breathing right next to his cheek. He smiled remembering how silly his face was when the boys pranked him. It sure must have been painful for someone who barely able to stretch his legs even halfway down. Well, if it were not his accident, he’ll never end up enjoying this feeling being back-hugged by Taecyeon on bed, right? Yes. Enjoying. He is enjoying it. Wooyoung feels happy even if it’s just for a while. And really IS just for a while.

 

The room is so quiet. He can only hear Taecyeon’s breathing right next to his cheek. He smiled remembering how silly his face was when the boys pranked him. It sure must have been painful for someone who barely able to stretch his legs even halfway down. Well, if it were not his accident, he’ll never end up enjoying this feeling being back-hugged by Taecyeon on bed, right? Yes. Enjoying. He is enjoying it. Wooyoung feels happy even if it’s just for a while. And really IS just for a while.

“Ng.. Hyuung..” Taecyeon tighten his arms. If you were there, I swear you can hear how Wooyoung’s heart shattered into pieces. But this, time, rather than crying, he felt hot. He felt angry. Real angry. Why can’t anything beautiful lasts than 15 minutes in his life? He shook his body hard, his hands throw the big guy’s arms away. He released himself from the sleeping giant. He get his body up and standing near the window. “Ng? Hyung, you still have to clean me..” Taecyeon mumbles in his sleep.

Wooyoung turns his face to Taecyeon, shooting death glare to him. Then, without waiting, he rushes out of the room to the living room. He felt like screaming. “Moron! Having erted dreams, Ibet you are. Aish!” He wanted to tell this to somebody. He grab his phone. He scrolled down, looking at his contacts. He found Junho’s and Junsu’s contacts. Hell no way will he ever tell those two. He scrolled up and up, finding Chansung’s and glance at  the contact right above it. It’s Changmin’s. “Why on earth was this number here, anyway?” He wanted to delete it. “Wait, maybe I can talk to him. Yes, since he’s gay. Wait. Why should I talk to him even if he’s gay? Does being gay means he can understand what I feel? Hell I’m not even gay!!” A/N : -__- rright. Seriously?

“Should I call him? Well, even if he understands me he’ll not even wanted to comfort me. He hates me anyway. True, the things had been cleared up, but Changmin thought him like a competitor. Why wouldn’t he? His lover used to like me, right? Lust, for exact. Man, you should see his eyes like a wolf when he’s looking at me when he sees me laughing with his lover after the things cleared up. Wait! His lover! Oh my God, yes! Yunho!” Wooyoung search down Taecyeon’s phone and he found it lying on the sofa. He sent the contacts to his phone. Then, he read the contacts’ content. Jung Yunho. He walks to the kitchen and examine the refrigerator, hoping to see snacks. He find it, indeed. Piles of those, actually. He grabs a can of coke along with some fruit pancake. He hesitated first, but he assure himself that if he needs someone to talk, it’s Yunho. He doesn’t even know why.

He sit himself. He pressed the call button(?) (I mean, how on earth? It’s a touchscreen phone anyway). He waited nervously as he listen to an unending dialing tone. Then, Wooyoung hear a voice. He was about to smile when suddenly. “The number you’re calling is not active or out of our reached area. Please try again in a few more minutes.” The operator said. “What, is he sleeping at this hour? That’s weird. It’s still 8 pm. Wait, I thought he’s one of Jung’s corp heir, right? Then, he must be some kind of manager or director of a company, right?” Wooyoung mumbled to himself. His logic says that a person with that responsibilities must be busy with work. At this time, he should be just getting out of office or just reached home.

Wooyoung dialed again. But, this time, instead waiting for a long time and get rejected, someone picked up the phone. “Hmm.. Yeoboseyo?” Wooyoung can hear a low husky voice from the phone. He cleared his throat.

Woo      : “Is this Jung Yunho?” he started.

Yunho   : “Yes, who’s speaking?” Yunho asked.

Woo      : “Mm, this is.. I’m.. I’m Wooyoung.” Wooyoung said lowly.

Yunho   : “Zreett. (chair moving)” Wooyoung thought that he might be surprised that he called.

Yunho   : “Woo.. Wooyounghh?” Wooyoung can hear a slight of trembling in his voice.

Woo      : “Yes. Am I disturbing you, now?” Wooyoung shyly asked.

Yunho   : “Well, not really.” He replied.

 

Woo      : “Then, do you mind if I talk to you about something?” Took him all the courage he has to say that.

 

Yunho   : “Yes, of course. On one condition.”

 

Woo      : “Ah, you know, if you asked me to forget what has ever happened between us, you don’t need to worry. I’m completely fine. I mean, why would I call you now? Anyway..”

Yunho   : “Then, you can prove it, right?”

 

Woo      : “How?”

 

Yunho   : “Call me hyung. Hmmph.” Wooyoung was taken a back. But, well, it’s not that hard, I mean, they really have 5 or 6 years old gap. What’s wrong calling him hyung?

 

Woo      : (silence) “Fine. Hyung.”

 

Yunho   : “Hahahaha. That’s a good boy. You should say it a little bit cuter, though.” The way Yunho talks through his phone annoys the hell out of Wooyoung. Is he talking in a sleeping position or what? The sound of him breathing next to the phone doesn’t pleased him.

Woo      : “Hyung, could you please stop breathing next to the phone?”

 

Yunho   : “O..Oh?” His voice cracked. “Mian. Teheehee.” Yunho chuckled. “Anyway, what do you want to talk about?”

 

Woo      : “Well, how’ve you been. It’s been a while since we last met.”

 

Yunho   : “I’m okay. What about you?”

 

Woo      : “I’m fine. Hey, are you still working now? In the office?”

 

Yunho   : “ye.. Yeahh.. why?”

 

Woo      : “Ahni.. If you’re still working, I shouldn’t be disturbing you.. Maybe I’ll just call later. Don’t overwork. It’s not good for your health.”

 

Yunho   : “Mmm You are.. worried about.. m.. me? Wooyoung-ahh.. (silence) you are.. so cute you know.. (silence) aaHHH!” Yunho growled.

 

Woo      : “What? What? Why?” Wooyoung panicked.

 

Yunho   : “Ah..Ahnihh.. my feet kicked the table. He.. he.. hee..” Yunho laughed trying to make Wooyoung not to mind it.

 

Woo      : “See.. I told you, you need sleep.” (Sighs)

 

Yunho   : “Oh.. Wooyoungie, you’re so cute.. hhmm.. (Wooyoung hear the sound of pencils or pens falling off the table from the other side) even from just a phone.. kekeke” He force himself chuckled.

 

Woo      : “What’s that?”

 

Yunho   : “Nothing. Just some pencils falling. Ahh.” Wooyoung can hear him trying to pick the pencils up. He grunted as if he can’t reached it.

 

Woo      : “Okay, then.. Oh, can I call you tomorrow at 8?”

 

Yunho   : “Ahh.. Yes..” Yunho lowly said.

 

Woo      : “Okay.. I’ll send you message before calling you..”

 

Yunho   : “Hmmmph.. Yes.. It’s....... good..” Yunho grunted.

 

Woo      : “What is good?” Wooyoung asked confusedly.

 

Yunho   : “Woo..Wooyoung-ahhh... actually.. you’re.. I don’t think this is the right time to call me.. just call tomorrow, kay?”

 

Woo      : “Oh, wae?”

 

Yunho   : “haa... Changmin said he.. if you don’t hang up now, he.. hmmph, he would stop.. me now.. Bye.” With that, Yunho hanged up.

It takes several minutes to process what Yunho said. Wooyoung’s feet trembled as he quickly sits himself at the kitchen chair, preventing himself from falling.

Woo      : “Did I just.. call him when they’re..” Wooyoung shakes his head and finishes the pancake in front of him. “Can I please have a peace moment with you siblings without any adult content on it? And moreover, it’s.. gay.. This family has no future with these types of sons.” (sighs)

Wooyoung washes the dirty dishes and quickly drags himself to a place so-called the bedroom. He felt tired anyway, so he decided to sleep first and forget everything. Even about Taecyeon’s ert move earlier. Luckily, Taecyeon maintain his position under his blanket. Wooyoung can rest in peace right now. (Well, rest with peace in mind). Then, his phone rings. He’s got a new message.

“Thank you, Wooyoung-ah. If it wasn’t you calling me, Changmin and I won’t ended up making out tonight. ;) Oh, and, tomorrow, instead of calling me, what about having lunch together? My treat. 12 o’clock, my office. ****street near 00 caffe. Wooyoung couldn’t help but reply “Ok. See you tomorrow before he snuggled up his blanket and fell asleep with it covered his entire body.

~Next Afternoon

Yunho   : “Wooyoung-ah!” Yunho called Wooyoung who is already sitting in the cafe.

Woo      : “You’re late.” Wooyoung put on a poker face.

Yunho   : “Haha, sorry, office problem. Haven’t you ordered anything yet?”

Woo      : “No, I thought I should wait for you. Now, that you’re here, what would you like to order?”

Yunho   : “I think the cream soup will be great. Theirs are the best in town.” Yunho snap his fingers calling a waiter. “Can I have 2 cream soup and 2 glasses of mix fruit cocktail juice? I think that’s all for now.”

Woo      : “So, umm.. were you two.. uhmm..”

Yunho   : “Have ? Yeah, totally. How about you?”

Woo      : “What?! No! Dude, please. That’s disgusting. Argh..” Wooyoung pouted.

Yunho   : “So, what is it you’re wanting to consult? If it’s not about ? I mean, that’s what I major in.”

Woo      : “Well, actually.. he..last night I was kinda.. humiliated..”

Yunho   : “Humiliated like what?”

Woo      : “Well, he’s asleep. And we shared a bed and he’s hard and.. and..ah.. maneuvering like he’s having with.. with... someone.”

Yunho   : “So?”

Woo      : “I happened to be the victim. He was using my outer body as his wet dream’s fantasy with Nichkhun.”

Yunho   : “I see what the problem is. You, man, are jealous, right? Oh come on, don’t tell me you’re not. Cause the way you act around him is just obvious.”

Woo      : “Well, FYI, I’m NOT gay.”

Yunho   : “Oh, please, Wooyoung. Liking a guy doesn’t make you gay. Look at me. I love my own brother and I still have a life with women. Well, It’s not wrong to be biual, anyway. Everyone has tendency to admire one from the same gender.”

Woo      : “Oh, my God. I know I shouldn’t have asked you. You’re insane.”

Yunho   : “Well, it’s better than not approving his own feeling.”

Woo      : “What do you mean by that?”

Yunho   : “Just admit it, Wooyoung. You’re head over hills for him.”

Woo      : “Well, maybe I do! But he’s not feeling the same as me! What do you want me to do, huh?! Confess? I know best, that this feeling is so wrong.”

Yunho   : “Liking someone is not wrong, Wooyoung. Well, yes. It’s better if you confess to him. I don’t  ask you to do it soon. But, just remember that having your feelings acknowledge by him whom you wished to know it can help you move on.”

Woo      : (sighs) “I know. I just.. I’m not ready to be rejected. Well, thanks for your advice. Anyway, you’re saying that you’re a biual?”

Yunho   : “Well, actually no. Changmin is. I just do it whenever I’m hard, so.. Usually, I just ed all the women in my office. I’m afraid if I do any guys Changmin will be mad at me.”

Woo      : “Well, that is just weird. I mean, what are you gonna do then? Won’t you get married? What about your parents? Do they know?”

Yunho   : “Of course they don’t. It’s a secret. We both will marry one day. But not to each other. We must have heir. We’ll just secretly loving each other.”

Woo      : (wooyoung is in a deep thought) ‘ I don’t want that kind of relationship. When I have someone, that someone can only be mine, or not at all. Wait, why do I sound like I’m gay for him. Yeah, that’s right. Snap the thought, Wooyoung.’

Yunho   : “Hey, hey, hey? Stop daydreaming. Eat your cream soup. It’s getting cold.”

Woo      : “Are you sure this is the best in town? Cause if it isn’t I’ll have you bring me to an amusement park and treat me at Breadstix.” ‘Breadstix is just google it’

Yunho   : “What? (chuckles) Just eat it. I swear it lifts up your mood no matter what you’re through.”

Woo      : “I’ll take that to the deal before, too. Haha. (sip the soup) hmm.. Well, it is actually tasty.”(Wooyoung drinks his warm soup directly from the bowl)

Yunho   : “Ya! Eat it slowly. Let the crispy bread melt on your tongue.”

Woo      : (puts the bowl down) “Hihihi, it’s good.” (Wooyoung flashes his white teeth to Yunho)

Yunho   : “Hahaha..”

Woo      : “Wae?”

Yunho   : “It’s so classic. You got something on your mouth.”

Woo      : (his cheek blushes) “Oh, sorry.” (wooyoung wipes his mouth)

Yunho   : “There’s still on that site..” (pointing on his own cheek)

Woo      : “Here?” (wiping his left cheek)

Yunho   : “Yes, here to.” (pointing to Wooyoung’s face)

Woo      : “Where? Here?” (pointing his own philtrum)

Yunho   : (quickly reach Wooyoung’s lips and brushes it slowly, cleaning it from the stains) “Here.. you go.. done.” (show the cream stain on his thumb)

Woo      : (still trying to process what’s happening) “Uh thanks.” (his heart beats faster) ‘Why does it felt like I’ve done something wrong? Wait, I don’t cheat anybody, and I don’t like guys.’

Yunho   : “Wooyoung-ah?”

Woo      : “Oh?” (blushes)

Yunho   : “You’re so cute(pinching his face) But, you can’t like me, okay?”

Woo      : “What?”

Yunho   : “I’m taken you know? But in case Taecyeon doesn’t satisfy you, you can come to me. I can handle it if it’s just . Nothing more than that, okay?” (winks)

Woo      : “God, I’ve goosebumps everywhere. You sure are a ahjussi.”

Yunho   : “Hahaha, what the hell was that? I’ve never heard of it before.”

Woo      : “Well, now you’ve heard it. And if you excuse me, I still have a patient to take care. And I have to be in charge until mom’s back tonight. Thanks for the treat, anyway.” (stands up)

Yunho   : “Good luck with that. And Wooyoung?”

Woo      : “Yes?”

Yunho   : “I’ve been trough what you’ve been through. And if I may give some advice, confessing is one of the best option. Just think about it.”

Woo      : (without saying a word, leave right away)

Yunho   : (sighs)

Wooyoung drive his car home. Just when he’s about to enter the front door, the door flung open and there stood a woman with a wide grin. She quickly hugs him and flashes his forehead with motherly kisses.

Woo      : “Omma! Stop! I can’t breathe. You hugged me too tight.”

Narsha  : “Sorry. I missed you so much, you know? Now, are you hungry?”

Woo      : “Well, I uh..”

Narsha  : “I’ve cooked so much for both of you. Come on, Taecyeon’s eating already.”

Woo      : “Okay.” (Wooyoung don’t want to disappoint his mother)

Narsha : “Oh, I guess Taecyeon is done eating. Hope he still left you something to eat. He ate so much, you should know.”

Woo      : “Yeah, he ate like he’s been living in isolated island with no food.”

Narsha : “Well, I heard it from him. He said you can cook really good. He’s always been the one who loves cooking, so you seemed to be pretty good since he said you’re good. I guess I can let you cook sometimes.”

Woo      : “Well, fine with me, if you want to eat scrambled egg for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every single day. Hahaha.” (both laugh)

After forcing himself eating the food that his mom made, Wooyoung feel so full.

Woo      : “Omma, I think I’m gonna go out for a walk. I ate so much that I find breathing difficult.”

Narsha : “Oh, alright. Hurry back. I need to go to my friend’s house.”

Woo      : “You’re leaving again?”

Narsha : “I won’t be back too late.”

Wooyoung takes a short walk at their mansion’s front yard. He wants to get fresh air. Feeling a little better, he walks into the house, wanting to watch his favorite program that is suppose to air in a couple of minutes. He switched on the TV, scanning for the right channel. He quickly sits himself on the sofa, trying to make himself comfortable. He feels so tired. ‘Maybe I should close my eyes for a while. The program has not even started, anyway,’ Wooyoung thought.