The Truth

Unpredictable Fate

Taec    : “7? Great. I forgot to shower. Wait, who’s in the bathroom? Oh, Wooyoung? He’s not finished yet? God, what the hell is happening to him? Is he even okay?” (Taec knock the door and start yelling) “Yah! Wooyoung! Are you Okay? Wooyoung-ah, open the door!”

Taecyeon could hear no reply from inside, so he knocked the door harder.

Taec    : “Wooyoung? Wooyoung, this is not funny! How long will you be in there? I know you’re crying ag..” (Stopped yelling when feeling someone’s hand patting his shoulder)

Woo    : “What’s the matter? Nobody’s inside. If you wanna take a bath, mom has already filled the bathtub with hot water. Well, really hot water. I think you should wait for the water to cool down a little.”

Taec    : (Watching wooyoung talking, he felt like a dumb person) “I thought you were.. Never mind. But I know you’re crying back then.” (squinting his eyes, looking at Wooyoung who seemed to look down)

Woo    : “I’ll have my dinner, mom and dad are waiting.”

Taec    : “Wait! You owe me answers.” (grabbing Wooyoung’s wrist)

Woo    : “Don’t TOUCH me!” (Wooyoung drop Taec’s palm off his wrist)

Again those words added Taec’s curiousity.

Taec    : “Okay, I won’t touch you” (lifting his hands up in the air) “Now, I know something must had happened. What’s so hard to have someone to talk to?”

Woo    : “I don’t need your simpathy. Now will you excuse me to have my lunch?”

Taec    : “S..Sure..”

He sighs knowing that Wooyoung doesn’t want to share problems with him. “Why can’t he just let his burden goes lighter. Or is it something that he doesn’t want me to know?” Taecyeon thought. He’s rather pissed to Wooyoung rather than feeling simpathy now. He decided to have a bath first, locking the door, stripping down, looking at the mirror in front of the bathtub, checking his abs. He check his chin, if there are some beard on it, he shaves it, applying ‘after shave’ to his face, and before sinking himself in the water, he brushes his teeth.

Taec    : “Now, just forget about him. Why would I care? He said himself, that he doesn’t need my simpathy. Sure. I need to have my private time for myself, right?”

He begins feeling the water’s temperature with his hand. The warmth is just perfect. He start sitting down in the bathtub, feeling the warmth, relaxing his mind. Thinking of his actual plans for this holiday. Yes, before the accident happened. Actually, it’s the same activities he was doing with Wooyoung in Bali. Surfing as much as they can, walking shirtless around the beach, and..

Narsha : “Taec! I told you to hurry eat dinner!”

Taec     : “Oh, God. Just when I have my private moments, why do people always have to interupt it?

Taec    : “Now, soap.. soap.. soap..” (he stands up and start brushing his back and his abs and his face) “Now, hair.. “ (shampooing his hair)

Not long after his mom’s yells, he dashes to the dining room. Eating the Fried rice kimchii that her mother made. He wonder where Wooyoung is. He is not in his sight. “Who cares?” is what he is like when he is back with his food.

Rain     : “Taec, have you pick what you’ll wear for tomorrow?”

Taec     : “Still no idea which to wear. Any suggestion?”

Rain     : “Then let’s wear our new family suits. Wooyoung could wear Khun’s..”

Taec     : (drop his chopsticks, and glares at his Dad)

Rain     : “No?”

Taec    : “No. I won’t agree with this. It really is as if we’re making him as hyung’s replacement. It’s uncomfortable for him, and for me.”

Rain    : (sighs) “You’re right. Then, just wear a formal suit for tomorrow. The one that looks good on you. Make sure it’s not something a teenager wear.”

Taec    : “I know. You should just inform Wooyoung about that.”

Woo    : “About what?”

Rain    : “Well, that tomorrow you’ll have to wear a formal suit like what office people wear. You have one like that right?”

Woo    : “Yes, I have it. The one that old people wear right?”

Rain    : “Yeah. Your new grandpa dislikes casual clothes. I hope you understand it.”

Woo    : “What time will we depart?”

Rain    : “11. The meeting will be at noon.”

Tomorrow, at ,the place Wooyoung don’t really know, the meeting take place. It sure is a luxurious convention hall. He thought, “A family meeting at a convention hall? I mean, how many people will come? What a weird Grandpa choosing a place like this. And this suit?”

Taec     : “Don’t space out like that. Grandpa doesn’t like it.”

Woo    : “Okay. By the way, why would a family meeting take place at a convention hall?”

Taec    : “Believe me, I don’t know either. And with this suit,i know you must feel really weird, right?”

Woo    : “Yeah. Don’t mention about the decorations. It’s so..”

Taec    : “Old?”

Woo    : “Ancient.”

Taec    : “Hahahaha. Now, fun is over, they came.”

Woo    : “Who came?” (looking right and left)

Wooyoung saw several people coming to the table, an old one, which must be his Grandpa, a couple, maybe Taec’s uncle? Wooyoung froze the moment he saw the person coming after those three. His knees were weak and his heart beats faster. He could feel how glossy his eyes are, holding his tears.

Woo    : (grabbing Taec’s wrist) “come with me.” (he said weakly)

Taec     : (with a confused look, he can see Wooyoung’s uneasy look) “Hmm? What is it?”

Woo    : “Just a moment.” (pulling Taecyeon)

He takes Taecyeon out of the room from the other entrance. Now he’s heading to the restroom (toilet). “Why is this kid dragging me to the toilet? Don’t tell me he’s afraid to go alone,”Taecyeon thought.
They are now at the empty toilet.

Taec     : “Why do..” (his question was cut by Wooyoung)

Woo    : “Why don’t you tell me he’s coming?!” (sounds more like yelling than asking)

Taec     : “Who? And why are you yelling?”

Woo    : (Wooyoung lay his back on the wall, sliding down until his position is sitting down, hugging his weak knees)

Taec can hear Wooyoung starts crying. And now, right in front of him, Taecyeon still wonder that Wooyoung doesn’t need his simpathy. He was thinking about leaving him, but he can’t left Wooyoung alone crying like this.

Taec     : “Wooyoung, whom do you mean with ‘he’?

Woo    : “Is that even important now? (sobs) I won’t be able to act normal now that he’s here. What should I do?”

Taec    : “That’s why, tell me what’s wrong? Who is this ‘he’? Tell me so that I can help you.”

Woo    : “What’s the diference if I tell you? It has happened. You can’t help it. And.. You’ll be disgusted.“

Taec    : “Wooyoung, I don’t know what happened, but there’s nothing we can’t solve, so tell me. I remembered you said it’s my fault, right. Now tell me, what did I do?”

Woo    : “No. I was just angry that time. It’s not you. It’s ..”

Taec    : “Who?”

Woo    : “Yunho! He..”

Taec    : (pulling Wooyoung up) “he what?” (both his hands are on Wooyoung’s shoulders) “He what, Wooyoung?”

Woo    : “Will you promise not to freak out and act as if nothing happened?”

Taec    : “Yes, I’ll even help you with it.”

Woo    : “He.. He.. me..” (he palmed his face)

That sentence was like a shock to Taec, that he could say nothing. “Now, that makes sense everything, that he was soaking his body wet that evening. He must feel disgusted of himself. What should I do now?”

Taec     : “He.. .. you? What happened?”

Woo    : (doesn’t answer, still crying and palming his face)

Taecyeon can’t stand it, looking at him that way, he knows that Wooyoung needs his simpathy the most. He doesn’t know what to say to comfort Wooyoung. So, he pulled Wooyoung closer to him and hug him and rub his back, hoping it would help Wooyoung calm himself down. But with that, Wooyoung’s crying gets more loud and Taecyeon realized that the meeting must have started.

Taec     : “Wooyoung-ah, I know this must be hard for you. But you still have us. Your family.”

Woo    : “Thanks.” (suddenly pushing Taec weakly breaking the hug) “Oh, God, what about the meeting?”

Taec    : “Are you sure you still wanna go? I could tell them that you’re sick, you know..”

Woo    : “No. I will face him sooner or later. Let’s go.”

Taec    : “First of all, wash your face. You have tear marks allover your face.”

Woo    : “Thanks.”

Taec    : “Do you want me to bring this up in the room?”

Woo    : “What? Are you out of your mind? Don’t do that, unless you wanted me to meet your brother.”

Taec    : “Okay. “

Woo    : “And Taec, one more question, aren’t you.. mm.. disgusted?”

Taec    : “of you? No. But I do feel disgusted by Yunho.”

Woo    : “Thanks.”

They left the room and when Taecyeon and Wooyoung enter the room, all eyes turn to them. Wooyoung just freeze when his eyes meet Yunho’s. He was lucky to have Taecyeon pulling him inside. Yunho seemed tensed up and so does Changmin.

Taec    : “We’re sorry. I asked Wooyoung to accompany me finding my watch which i left at the restroom.”

G.Pa    :  (G.Pa=Grandpa) “It’s okay dear, now have a seat. Here, next to me. And Wooyoung, isn’t it? Have a seat next to me, too, at that side.”(pointing at the empty chair right next to, YUNHO)

Wooyoung seemed to be bothered a lot with that. Taecyeon whispers to him.

Taec    : “It’s okay. Just act normal. He won’t touch you.”

Wooyoung nodded and they both sit down on the place their grandpa told.

G.Pa    : “Now, before we begin our feast, I would like to say a few words. I know how hard it is for Junghun (Rain) ‘s family to lose their eldest son, and my beloved Grandson (note that Nichkhun is Grandpa’s favorite grandson, since he’s the one that often keep in touch with him) But we also have to move on, and start a new beginning. And Wooyoung came to us. And that’s why we’re here today, to celebrate him. Let the feast begin.”

Wooyoung can’t smile without looking awkward. Yunho who sits beside him keep staring at him as if he wants to eat him alive. Taecyeon looks at how trembled Wooyoung is. He looked at Yunho with an annoying look. Signaling him to not look at Wooyoung. Yunho rolled his eyes at Taecyeon. Their eyes met. Wooyoung could see how mad Taecyeon is by the look in his eyes. After the long uncomfortable party, Wooyoung was tired, physically and mentally. Not only Yunho. Taecyeon and Changmin keep their eyes on him. He was like cornered. Then he could see Changmin talks to Taecyeon. Taecyeon follows Changmin leaving the room. He is now alone. Well, the others are chatting happily, leaving him and Yunho alone. He is now trembling hard. He looks down to his thighs, not wanting to attract attention from Yunho.

Yunho : “We need to talk, Wooyoung.”

Woo    : “Eh?” (Wooyoung is so nervous that he wishes he could run, but his knees are trembling so hard)

Yunho : “Hey, let’s go.”

Woo    : “Yes.” (he was so nervous that he can’t reject it)

They go to the balcony outside the room. Wooyoung was silent, scared and sobbing(?) Meanwhile.
*just in case you don’t know, Max is what changmin used to be called in DBSK (Max Changmin). I know You guys knew it already

Max     : “Taec, I know what Wooyoung had told you.”

Taec    : “Oh, really? And you guys still have the gut to approach us?”

Max     : “Listen. I know this will sound really weird, but.. I’ll explain the situation”


Flashback

Woo    : “No! No! Stop! You damn!”

Yunho : “What a tiny little thing you got here. Oh, hello Wooyoung’s . (teasing his ) I see you’re still covered with foreskin, Wooyoungie.” (smirking) But I don’t have interest on playing with it. What about meeting my , Wooyoungie?”

Yunho his pants, rubbing his underwear. Wooyoung gasps and begin panicking. Wooyoung tried so hard to unchain his body. Yunho grab Woo’s colarbone. Pulling it closer to him.

Yunho : “Relax yourself, or I’ll tear your insides painfully, arasseyeo!”

Wooyoung can’t take it anymore. He is so shocked and panicked. He starts to black out. In those blacking out moments, he heard a loud banging sound, like a door being slammed, and then he fainted.

Max     : “Hyung? What are you?” (frozen)

Yunho was surprised (I’d say shocked)at Changmin’s sudden appearance.

Yunho : “! What are you doing here? I thought you were with those es you meet this morning?”

Max     : “I don’t. Don’t distract the subject. What do I have here? Are you.. Gay? I mean..”

Yunho : (Yunho can’t cover his blushing face) “I.. I..”

Max     : “And you like him?”

Yunho : “I was in need. And he bumped into me and..”

Max     : “So, you do like him, don’t you?”

Yunho : “I told you I was in need.”

Max     : “You still don’t realize, right, hyung?”

Yunho : “What? Realize what?”

Max     : “My true feelings.”

Yunho : “Eh?”

Max     : “Do you know how much I suffered holding myself when I’m next to you? Do you know that when you’re excercising I was uneasy to strain myself from you. When I saw Taec and Khun together, do you know how my heart was teared apart? And when you’re eating with me, do you know how hard it is for me to not to confess that I love you?”

Yunho : “Changmin-ah, you..”

Max     : “Yes, I’m gay and I’m hurt. That I found out you were making out. Not with a , but with a boy, our rival.”

Yunho : “He was just my lust impingement.”

Max     : “No. It’s not. When you first met him, you flirt with him. I knew you like him. Don’t lie to me, hyung.”

Yunho : “He is my impingement. Because I thought you were straight.”

Max     : “huh?”

Yunho : “I guess I’m in love with you, Changmin-ah.”

Max     : “No, don’t toy me. It’s obvious what you were doing. You were just ..”

Yunho : “We haven’t done anything. I swear. You could check us if you want.”

Max     : “Really?”

Yunho : (walking towards Changmin) “If only I know you’re in love with me earlier, this won’t have to happen. I have a for a proof, showing his length to Changmin.” (he saw Changmin blushes) “Now, can I have what  originally need?”

End of Flashback


Max     : “And then he started kissing me, and he stripped me off..”

Taec    : “Hyung! I don’t need to hear that. What about Wooyoung?”

Max     : “Sorry. I was so carried away. He was..”

Meanwhile at the balcony

Woo    : “Then what did you do to me?”

Yunho : “Nothing. I swear that’s what really happened.”

Woo    : “Then, what’s with those.. I have allover me?”

Yunho : “Well, you were fainted and..”

Flashback

Yunho and Changmin are now making out at the bed where Wooyoung lies. They decided to just do it there, knowing that Wooyoung is uncounscious and since Yunho insisted to do it now. Changmin and Yunho were at the peak of their amusement. Changmin whose position was above Yunho, next to Wooyoung, trying to grab the tissue box across Wooyoung’s body when Yunho was still pounding him. He couldn’t reach it on time as juice start shooting out to Wooyoung’s belly since he was facing Wooyoung when trying to reach for the tissue box.

Max     : “hmm? What should we do? I came on him?”

Yunho : “Don’t mind him. I’m close.”

Girl      : “Changmin? Are you inside? Can I come in? The door is open.”

Yunho : “Oh! ! I almost.. You didn’t close the door? ”

Max     : (Changmin pull his from Yunho ,grabbing his shorts, causing Yunho trembling and spread his seed all over the bed, including Wooyoung) “No, wait, I’m coming out.”

Yunho : “. Who is that coming here?”

Max     : “Hyung, we have to go now. That girl, I don’t remember his name, said that there’s a claiming that you were ing her. Is that true?”

Yunho : “Well, I don’t remember her. But I did ed 3 strangers yesterday.”

Max     : “What? So, they’re not s? God, hyung, you should think before you.. . She said that she’s going to make you take the responsibility.”

Yunho : “Responsibility my . Let’s just hurry. We should do something to shut .”

End of flashback

Woo    : “What? So, you’re saying that those are you love making juices? You’re not kidding,right?”

Yunho : “No. I swear. Look. I’m sorry that I was almost you. That time I really was just in need.”

Woo    : “Really? So, I’m still a , right?”

Yunho : “Yes.. What? You’re still a ? So you and Taec haven’t?”

Woo    : “Not yet.. What? I mean, no! And about that time, you said I was his . I’m not, okay. We barely new each other.”

Yunho : “Don’t you remember you’re crying back then when you bumped onto me? Right before, the incident. You said yourself that you were crying because of him.”


Woo    : “I said that?” (blushed) “Well.. actually yeah. But you have to keep it secret to him, okay? Since I’m burrying those memories now.”