Weird Feelings

Unpredictable Fate

Hey, everyone! I'm gonna leave a short update for this fanfiction story. I think this fic had lost it's readers and seemed to be forgotten already, but, yeah, whatever. At least some of you, yes, YOU, the one behind the screen, reading this note, still want to read it. But I still hope you would be kind to keep supporting me, since this is my first story. I would love to keep continue this fiction until it ended. :D So, although this chapter is short, I hope you would still like to know what happened to the two younglings. :D Some TaecWoo moment, but, no skinship just YET. Flies away.


 

TaecYeon’s P.O.V.

So, what? Are you still going to kick me out? Okay, then,” I said disappointed.

I was about to leave, when his hands grabbed my wrist. “I think it’s better to do the homework together, hihihing,” his eyes disappeared when he grinned. For a second I thought it was really cute.

Of course you think so. You’re not that good at Math, right?” I a little and walked inside the mansion.

Oh course I, wait, YAH!” he ran after me and I quickly climb the stairs.

Alright, aren’t you going to take your books or what?” I heard him asking.

Nope. I’m done anyways,” I tilted my shoulders.

Okay, then, there’s no need for you to be here anymore,” he shoved me out of his room.

So, you didn’t want my help? I was thinking of helping you do the assignment, before, but since you don’t want it, I’ll just..” I walked slowly getting away from his bedroom door.

Hold on! Alright, come here,” he sighed and took some books out of his backpack.

I examined the room again, waiting for him. I screened the walls, finding photos, family photos, family photos, his graduation photos, some random photos, and then I looked at his bookshelves. It was rather dusty. Did he ever read these piles of books? I saw the books on the table. So, he’s been reading about accounting and economics. Oh yeah, I remember he’s the rightful heir of the Jang Corps. Now, that I think of it, I felt really sympathy at him. Must be really tired of these all. I averted my gaze to the other edge of the table. I saw a photo of children. Wait, the background looks familiar. Wait, isn’t that me? I picked up the photo and zoomed to what I suspected to be my face. It IS me. I looked to the person next to me in the photo. Khun-hyung? YunHo? ChangMin? And this kid. Oh, yes! I remember! This must be on my birthday that time. Well, so this kid must be WooYoung. He looked so much like a fox.

What are you doing?” A voice said behind my back.

Looking at old pictures. It was when..” I couldn’t finish my words since WooYoung intercepted.

Oh, you don’t have to remind me with details, cause I remember clearly when it was,” he grinned slyly and continued “The video..

I froze. Damn! I forgot that he watched that we starred. Well, for private consumption, of course. But, damn! I felt really awkward and my cheeks burned. I think he realized that what he said actually create the atmosphere stiffened, as his sly grin replaced with a ‘what-the-hell-did-I-just-say’ look.

Oh, well, uh,” I tried to sound cool, but, my voice seemed to be too nervous to be cool.

Shall we do the homework?” he raised his books.

Of course,” I replied calmly.

He sat himself behind the table. I watched him flipping the pages. Here. There are quite much questions to answer. I know he’s too lazy to do this on his own.

What about you do this on your own, first, and then I’ll come to help,” I tried to persuade him, but of course I know the exact answer.

I don’t know anything,” he’s doing the lower lip action and those puppy eyes.

Won’t work on me,” I threw my gaze somewhere else, afraid that it would actually work on me.

TaecYeon-ssi~” There he go again. It’s annoying how he used unnecessary formality. I mean, we’re now a family. Even if he doesn’t consider that, I thought at least we’re friends enough to drop the formality. Gah!

No. You do it first. See the notes you took on Mr. Park’s class. It’s helpful,” I said quite flatly.

Geez, if it’s like this, he wouldn’t have to be here,” I heard him muttered softly.

I sighed. Great, now I’m actually worried about Jang Corps. It’s been 15 minutes, and I glanced at him. He was scribbling down his paper.

AAAAAAAaaah, aish! Stupid homework!” He scratched his hair violently. Wow, I didn’t remember it was that hard. I was about to go to him when I heard his words.

Stupid TaecYeon!” I was a bit surprised. “If I know it’d be like this I would’ve just asked YunHo-hyung’s help,” he mumbled as if I was nowhere near. My jaw dropped at the comment. Just what? I walked towards him and grabbed the pencil. I looked at the first problem and sighed.

Yah! It’s a really easy problem! You just need to do it like this!” My voice came out too loud. I scribbled down on his paper, clearly pressing the tip of the pencil too hard on the paper.

There! It’s that simple! Are you stupid or something? It’s an easy problem!” I looked at his blank expression.

And then I realised I was glaring at him. I blinked several times before he talk back.

Hey there! If you’re that unwilling to help me, you can just say it! Ah, damn it! this homework!” he stood up and entered the bathroom in his bedroom.

I’m taking showers. It’s hot in here,” he muttered. My eyes followed his movement.

BAM! He slammed the door. Oh, great, Jung TaecYeon. You’re a total . I sighed. And then, someone’s phone rang. It’s not my phone, though. I saw something bright from the bed. It’s WooYoung’s. I walked towards it and saw a message symbol. I unlocked the screen and saw the sender ID. Jung YunHo. I frowned. What does he want? I’m so curious but it’s not my phone. BAM! The bathroom door opened, revealing half WooYoung in front of me. I gulped. I don’t know why, heat rushed through my vessels. He ran towards me. He grabbed his phone immediately. Anger plastered on his face.

He looked at the his phone and seemed to be relief. Maybe because I haven’t opened the message. Maybe. Does that mean that it’s something special? What is that? I looked at him glaring at me. I raised my hand up in the air and patheticly said, “I didn’t open the message!” He seemed not interested. He turned around and walk back towards his bathroom. Holy . The only thing that’s attached on his body was that tight boxer. And that two round flesh down his back was perfectly lined. I can’t believe I just stare at someone’s . ! I’ve got to remind myself that he’s NOT gay. Wait, so what about YunHo? They seemed to be very close. I furrowed.

I turned my head facing the bathroom door, and then walked to the balcony. I breathed deeply, as something seemed to suffocate my lungs. This is not a pleasant feel I know. Maybe I shouldn’t even have come here. This is weird. WooYoung is straight, I know that. But, what is it with him and YunHo? It’s not like he turned gay because of him, just because he tried to him, right? I sighed. I took a moment of silence to compose myself. And then it hit me. Oh my God! Did he turned gay because of him? But I know many of YunHo’s friend that turned gay because of him. Really, like Kim Jaejoong, and Park Yoochun. And he even tried to WooYoung! Did he really? I was contemplating really hard. There are so much thoughts that crossed my mind. Especially then ones when it rained. He followed WooYoung out that day, when WooYoung met up with him on the downtown cafe.

And when I saw YunHo get out of his car, I scurried back to my house. What was I afraid of, back then? Anyway, those two are suspicious. Should I just ask ChangMin? No. That’s the worst thing I have ever come up with. He’s not a friendly guy. WooYoung could end up hanged by tomorrow if he knew they met. I looked at the night sky. It’s a beautiful starry night, but, I don’t feel like watching the stars, which was something, because I love to see nature, I love to see beautiful scenery, but my mind wasn’t really interested on that right now.

Creeeeeek. I heard the sound of the door creeking. I turned to see WooYoung with towel wrapped around his waist. He went straight to his wardrobe, looking for clothes, maybe. My heart was thumping quickly as I watched beads of water ran through his milky white skin. I turned around, back to the starry sky. I grabbed my chest and tried to calm myself down. What the hell is wrong with me?

I made sure that it was quite long before I finally turned around. He’s perfectly dressed in pajamas, now. Great. That didn’t help either. What on earth is he wearing? Even from this far I could tell that the pajamas were actually made of a very thin fabric. How do I know? His curves. I totally saw his line. Damn. Stop staring, Taec! I kept scolding myself.

If you want to eat anything, search for Ramyun on the kitchen. There must be some left for you to eat. I’m still full with those pizza. I’ll just sleep,” he said as if he want to end the day as quickly as possible, or should I say, to end the day with me.

I’m not hungry eith..

Good. Good night, TaecYeon-ssi,” he said with a cold stern voice.

I chuckled. There he goes again with the honorifics. Whoaa, is he mad or something? Just because of that homework. His face sure reflects his conduct. A five year old boy. A spoiled one.

Good night,” I said under my breath.

End of TaecYeon’s P.O.V.


I suggest you guys to read again this story from the beginning to understand some things. WooYoung had been calling Taec with honorifics, the one with -ssi at the end of Taec's word, making him jelly because WooYoung calls YunHo with -hyung endings. Finally, a small significant progress.