Yunho's Sharing Corner

Unpredictable Fate

Hi, reader-nim! I want to notify you regarding my newest story, Early Morning Temptation [M]. I hope you spare a few moments checking the foreword. Thank you. Enjoy the story. :)

===================================================================================================

After the weekend ended, Taecyeon and Wooyoung have been continuing their school things as usual. Wooyoung, however, sticked to his decision to leave after Taecyeon’s injury healed. Rain and Narsha told him to stay, but, like any other trials, they failed to convince him. It’s been a couple of months since Wooyoung left Jung’s Mansion. He keeps in touch with Jung’s family, to assure them of his well-being. Taecyeon appreciates Wooyoung’s decision. He understands how hard it is to blend in a new family. He’s mature enough to handle his own business.

The two boys are now less awkward with each other, since they leave on their own. Wooyoung feels less nervous around Taecyeon, but he still can’t get over his bewilderment. Oh, and the two punks are alive as ever. Both of them always hang out with Taecyeon and Wooyoung and they’re the two closest friends Wooyoung has.

~ At some random cafe near downtown

Wooyoung sits down at the corner of the cafe, avoiding contacts with people near him. This is one of the time he wants to be alone. The weather is also perfect for being alone. It’s cloudy and the smell of rain penetrates every corner of the city. The cafe itself is a perfect place to be trapped in this lonesome weather. But Wooyoung’s peaceful moment ended right after a familiar voice break the thoughts running on Wooyoung’s mind. The voice owner sits himself in front of Wooyoung.

Yunho   : “You don’t look that good, do you?”

Woo      : “Really? How can I be caught so easily?” (sighs)

Yunho   : “You want me to pretend not to notice that, first and start the garbage talking first, or what?”

Woo      : (chuckles) “Well, order something first. (call the waitress) And I would recommend this time. The hot chocolate here’s very suitable for today’s weather.” (grins)

Yunho   : “Really? Then, I would like to have that and your ‘Peach and Blueberry Pancake’ please” (talking to the waitress)

Woo      : “So, where’s Changmin?”

Yunho   : “He’s in the office. Finishing his work. I have nothing much to do for today, so, I’m glad you invited me here. But I’ll have to pick him up at 8, so, we’ve got 2 hours, since I have to go at 7.30.”

Woo      : “Fine with me.”

Yunho   : “So, how’s everything? You still live in your old house?”

Woo      : “Yeah, I have to maintain the whole house myself now, since my mom’s not there to give orders to the maids, anymore. But things are under control. Every now and then, my new mother comes to pay a visit and put the house on the track.”

Yunho   : “I see that’s not something bothering you. Okay just let it out already. You’re not calling me to just have a ty talk. I know that for sure. What is it this time?”

Woo      : (sighs) “I was (paused) just asked out (pause) by a girl.” (Wooyoung looked down)

Yunho   : (silent)

Woo      : “So, there’s this girl called IU and she was all clingy and quiet beautiful. I can’t say that I’m not flattered whenever she’s around, and when she asked me out, I felt like my heart beats so fast. What do you think? Do you think I should accept her? I mean, I told her that I will give her the answer tomorrow.” (Wooyoung glances at Yunho)

Yunho   : “Why do you need my opinion. I thougt you said that you are not gay. And if you’re flattered with her around, isn’t that what liking someone feels?”

Woo      : (Wooyoung was taken aback) ‘He’s right. Why did I asked him at the first place. I like her. If I like her, then that’s something obvious for me to accept her proposal, right? Yes of course. Because I like her. I like her.’

Yunho   : “Wooyoung? Are you okay?”

Woo      : “Yes, I was just, uhm, well, I was silly right? I actually really like her, since she was good to me from the moment I entered the class. She was great. And I just need opinion whether I should be serious with her or not. And, after I thought about it again, I think I should just accept her, right? Because I like her.” (Wooyoung grins)

Yunho   : “Of course. If that’s really what you want, I think you know what to do. So, tell me what I had missed from last time we met.”

Woo      : “Well, nothing much. But actually, Taecyeon was this weird when I got home, he told me that I was in a special relationship with you. Well, guess what? I’m not even gay. Ha! And anyway, I explained that you’re not that bad of a person. And the next morning he just grabbed me to go jogging with him, and I was like, hello?! I told you I would just prepare the food, but he just grabbed me and force me to run. The next thing I knew was being encountered by fatigue. Well, that’s not that cool to force someone to do his/her hobby, right?”

Yunho   : (chuckles)

Woo      : “What’s funny?”

Yunho   : “Relax. Talk slower. We’ve got plenty of time.” (The waitress brings the orders)

Woo      : “Well, two days after that I decided to go back to my home, since he’s completely healed.”

Yunho   : “Hmm, I bet Uncle and Aunt beg for you to stay longer with plenty of very reasonable excuses.”

Woo      : “You bet they did. But I’m just uncomfortable when Taecyeon’s around. He might do something bad to me.”

Yunho   : (chuckles)

Woo      : “What’s funny?”

Yunho   : (Yunho lean towards Wooyoung’s face, closing the gap between them) “You know, for that reason, shouldn’t you be avoiding me, too?”

Woo      : (blushes) “Wh.. What are you t-talking about?” (avoiding eye contact)

Yunho   : “You know very well what I mean. (leaning closer to Wooyoung, if not because of the table separating them, Yunho would also closing their body gaps) If you’re afraid that he’s gonna do something bad to you, I’m even more capable of doing that.”

Woo      : (pushes Yunho as hard as he can, making the older one’s back landed softly on the comfortable couch) “Yah! Stop playing around! You won’t be able to do anything to me! I’ve got..” (Wooyoung stops)

Yunho   : “You’ve got what?”

Woo      : ‘What was I thinking? Did I almost said I’ve got.. Taecyeon? No.. No.. this isn’t right’

Yunho   : “So, you’ve got what?”

Woo      : (clears throat) “I’ve got my back-ups! And I can also tell your moody boyfriend about this talk. I’m sure he’ll be glad to hear the news, right, Yunho?”

Yunho   : (panicked) “What? No! I was just teasing you, I was joking, alright?”

Woo      : (giggles) “I know. And, by the way, I was wondering (pause) what is it with ‘you and Changmin’ and ‘Taecyeon and Nichkhun’?”

Yunho   : “Why so sudden?”

Woo      : “I know your relationship’s not that good. Now spill it.” (crosses his hands)

Yunho   : “I don’t know. It was like that from the beginning of our meetings. We’re just different in every single aspect.”

Woo      : “Not, really. All four of you love surfing, right? You have something common. Why did you guys make it something like if you don’t win it, you’re gonna die in shame?”

Yunho   : “That’s because we want to show that our family is better than the others, maybe.”

Woo      : “Wow, like that’ll need you to do something like this to your cousins. You’re all just complicated.” (calling the waitress) “I would like to have another bowl of Vanila Ice Cream”

Yunho   : “You sure have appetite.”

Woo      : “Of course. I’m still young. You’re old.”

They spend their times talking about some random stuff. Wooyoung reminded Yunho that he needs to leave immediately to pick up Changmin. He also wants to go home, afraid to be trapped in the traffic. So, he finished his ice cream and asked for the bill.

Yunho   : (leans closer to Wooyoung’s face) “Stay still.”

Woo      : “Wh.. what?” (Wooyoung’s eyes widened)

Yunho   : (Yunho put his hands on Wooyoung’s lips) “You’ve got ice cream stains all over you. You’re so cute.”

====================================================================================================

And, :NO: Wooyoung will never end up with Yunho! Not in my fanfic. I just want you to wipe Yunho's bad image. And I just love to see Wooyoung opens up more to Yunho. And this chapter will (probably) help for the story. :D

Do subscribe, comment, and tell-a-friend. Always support and love 'Unpredictable Fate'.
Check my newest story, Early Morning Temptation [M].

Best Regards,

dr_okbeast