TWENTY

To Be Or Not To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's with me. I will send her back to you. You're home, right?" Johnny called Jeonghan, with Jungchae laid on his chest, asleep on the backseat of his car. 

"I wasn't home. I'm at my apartment. I just gonna get our things from our house in a bit." 

"Apartment? I didn't know you have one." Johnny found himself surprised as he softly carressing Jungchae's hair, an action that he does a lot to her. 

"I decide to move. I will get Jungchae out of that house. I'm done making my sister suffering..."Jeonghan stopped when he heard a shuffled from the other side of the phone. 

"Wait a second..." He heard Johnny said. 

Jungchae felt her neck stiff and her head hurt as she rubbed her face on his chest. Johnny pulled her closer to his body when she put her face in the crook of his neck. Johnny chuckled as she groan into his neck. 

"Hey...sorry but Jungchae is sleeping. Maybe we will be late a bit..." 

"She hugged you, sleeping, right?" Jeonghan chuckled when he heard how Johnny sounded so hesitated and sounds like someone cut off his tongue. 

"Uhh...is that okay with you?" Johnny ask carefully. He still want to live so dying by Jeonghan's hands for hugging his twins didn't sounds like a fancy way to die. 

"It's okay. She's comfortable around you and that's enough for me." 

Johnny stilled when Jeonghan said that to him. He thought Jeonghan wouldn't like it because of how Jeonghan didn't like the idea of Jungchae with  his friends. 

"I thought..." Johnny's words cutted off when Jungchae mumbled words into his neck, making him having goosebumps all over. 

"You smell nice..." Johnny panicked for a second when he heard Jeonghan scoffed from the other side. 

"That sloth. It's okay. Take your time. I will text you the address. You just gotta bring her here later." 

Johnny let out a simple okay when Jeonghan end the call. He look down to his body where Jungchae are on his body. Well, to be exact, Jungchae is splayed on his body, sitting on his lap and hands on his waist. And him, just enjoying every moment of it. When will he get to be this close with her? Call him a cowards but he really didn't want to break her more by telling her that he likes her.

"What do I smell like?" His whisper to her ear sounds very soothing that it almost lull her back to sleep. 

"Smells y..." Jungchae making a laughter rang from his mouth. 

"You've gotten very cheeky lately. Kun taught you that, right? That brat." Johnny craddled her head. 

"I'm sorry." 

The little apology from Jungchae made him frustrated. He look at her disapprovingly when she pulled away a bit, to look at him. They stare straight into each others eyes and that action has been the most normal contact they have that won't make them awkward. The only contact that Jungchae dare to do, not to any other human existing but Jeonghan and Johnny. Not even Joshua get that. 

Johnny sure like staring at other people. He was told that he has an intense stare that would make people goes panic. Even Taeil would go panic if he stare at the older guy like that. 

But Jungchae, is the rare moment when he got to have an eye contact with her. And good lord, how he loved looking into her eyes. That eyes is telling stories that he didn't know but he can feel. That eyes be saying thousands of painful stories that he never heard but hurt him the way it hurt her. 

"I told you, angel. Don't..." 

"I know. But I can't help it. That's the only way I can assure myself that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter