TWENTY-TWO

To Be Or Not To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If Kun can be invinsible, he would already camouflage himself with the wall of his apartment already. With Johnny's intimidating stare, he felt really like he had done something wrong when he didn't even do one. At least to himself. 

"Did I kill your puppy or what?" Kun brave himself. 

Jeez! This guy could scare a child away with that stare! 

"Do I look like I have a puppy or what? I'm curious here!" 

"Then ask! Don't look at me like I stole your candy!" Kun snapped as he throw a box of tissue to the taller man. 

Kun had dragged him inside his apartment when Jungchae said she's gonna be fine alone for a while. But Johnny looks like he gonna swallow Kun alive and that freaked him out. Sure Johnny is his friend but his presence is quite intimidating. Although Kun refuse to believe that he is such a giant softie. 

"Just...don't come at me for this. Do you...perhaps, know who her love interest is?" 

A deafening silence.

Until Kun rang out with a big laughter. Almost evil, making Johnny regret asking that as he rolled his eyes at his short friend that's cackling over his seat. 

"This is why I ask myself what did I do wrong in my past life that God gave me evil friends like you guys." Johnny can feel his ears heating up, embarrased. 

"Oh my god! This is so iconic! I should tell Yuta, Taeil and Jaehyun about this!" Kun is still shaking from laughter when Johnny threw a cushion at him, so done. 

"You guys are stupid. Why am I even friends with you guys?" Johnny facepalmed as Kun's laughter toned down. 

"Why didn't you tell her that you like her?" 

"I'm afraid she might get hurt. She reminds me of you somehow." 

Kun raise his brows in understanding. He understand where Johnny came from. If he were in Johnny's place, he would do the same thing. 

"She's getting better. You could give her a hint." 

"Did she...open up to you yet?" Kun give his friend a small nod. 

"She did and to be honest, I was disturbed by what she told me. You know, right? That she was abused by her dad." 

"I have a hunch but I never pressed her about those things. We never talk about her condition. She does let loose around me but we never talked about those things. Maybe few small talks about her insecurities but that's it." 

"I will need a more softer approach. I'm going soft by a notch this evening." That made Johnny furrowed his brows. "What do you mean?" 

"I told her my story." Kun smile, making Johnny frown. 

"You shouldn't have told her that. That's your past. It should be burried. Why are you bringing that up?" Johnny clearly dissatisfied. 

"Relax. I'm not even triggered by that anymore. I'm doing good now. Stop worrying." Kun just let out a small chuckled. 

Albeit him and Johnny always bickering like Tom and Jerry, Johnny has always been very nice and understanding. Johnny is pretty affectionate with people so he got comfortable with Kun pretty fast despite not knowing each other before the incident. They got to met each other through Yuta and he's thankful that he met them. 

"I know but still, that's your past. When I saw her the first time, she reminds me so much of you. I would say, it does triggering me." Johnny had a small smile as he look at Kun. 

"Are you good? Do you need consultation?" And Kun is worried when Johnny sounded like that. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter