TWELVE

To Be Or Not To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's dark outside but he prefer that. It's calming with a soft night breeze. He look over his clock over his night stand. It's almost 11PM. He reminded about the incident last night. He's being jittery tonight for that reason. 

"I'm not gonna do things. Relax." 

He turn to look Jungchae who sat over his bed, looking outside too. Johnny let out a soft chuckle, shaking his head. And continue looking outside. 

"I was just thinking. What is your brother doing in his room tonight? His curtain is closed. Last night he looks like a zombie playing the VR game." 

At that, Jungchae slowly make her way to him at the window. As Johnny realize her presence, he make a way for her to stand before him, and cage her in as he prop up both his arm beside her on the window frame. He lean down, making her head touching his chest. 

"I would like to think he's playing game. After I saw things that I don't think that I want to see, exist in his room, I think I have a very good idea of what he probably be doing at this moment." Jungchae stare at her twins room. 

Jungchae had stayed for the night. While Jeonghan goes back to their house. He said he'll talk to their dad. Honestly, Jungchae isn't interested at all. She's hurting and she don't want to add more. And her being here, is a lot better than listening to a painful jab everyday, despite being awkward with the Suh. 

"Why did I have an idea that he's not exactly doing what you're thinking at the moment?" Johnny said as his eyes went to the curtain of her room at the side. 

Jungchae turn her head and look up at him. "Why do you say so?" 

"Look over your window." Johnny whisper in her ear and that sending shiver down her spine. That deep voice be vibrating through her muscle. 

"Owk...Hannie!" 

As Jungchae turn her eyes to her window, there is Jeonghan leaning over her window, with arms folding and a smile planyed over his face. She called him by the nickname that she rarely used except when they were child. 

"Hannie sounds like a girl, now that you yell that out loud." Jeonghan tease his twin. 

"Ughh...I hate you!" Jungchae rolled her eyes. 

She had been excited to talk to Jeonghan since this afternoon but he had been busy. She also had been sleeping and maybe a little bit annoyed by the fact that Johnny keep teasing her. 

Jungchae unknowingly put her hands over the window sill, over Johnny's hand. Johnny felt it but he didn't make any remarks about it, or have any intention to move his hands away. And the way her head leaning over his chest, just felt right for him. He's not gonna say anything. Why would he? Her head felt heavenly leaning over him. 

Maybe not if Yuta, Jaehyun and Taeil see this. I will never hear the end of it. 

"You'll come with me tommorrow, right?" Her question got him snapped of his mind as Jeonghan smile from the other side. 

"You have Johnny. Go with him." Jungchae lift her head that she just realized laid peacefully over Johnny's chest. 

"Why can't you go with me?" She retort, not happy when he said that. 

"Chae, we talk about that, right?" Jeonghan reminds his twin of their conversation earlier that day. 

Jungchae looked down. She only wanted him to be with her, why can't he do that? She turn around, only to realize that she's in between Johnny's arm. She want to make a dash out of it but her non-existing courage only made her look on the floor like it was the best damn thing in the world. Johnny realize the tension between the twins and decide to interrupt. 

"It's okay. He only wanted you to be better. He does loves you but like he said, you need to learn walking alone, angel." 

There he goes again with the petname. Jungchae, caged in his arms like this made her heart flipped a bit. She could hear her heart beating intensely. 

Jeonghan from the other side is quite surprised watching them like that. He felt a sense of protectiveness washed over him but his mouth can't even utter anything. For a reason that Johnny looks at his twin, in the way that won't hurt her. 

"Suh, you can go with her, right?" Jeonghan ask and somehow, Jungchae seems to be sensitive a lot today. 

"I wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter