THIRTY-FOUR

To Be Or Not To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Read A/N 🙂 

 

"You guys are camping in here like this place is a whole damn riverside." 

Kun glared at the four men sitting on his couch as he set the table in the kitchen. The four had barge in his apartment with different kind of foods when he was about to cook. 

"Why not? Xiaojun and Ten are coming home later so why not make it a party?" Johnny wiggled his eyebrows at his friends glare that pretty much just looks cute. 

"This is my apartment!" 

Johnny, Yuta, Taeil and Jaehyun just made a face at him when he gave them a middle finger. 

"Why bother fixing the table? Just eat here in the living room." Yuta said. 

"If you guys are cleaning it for me, yeah why the not." Kun rolled his eyes, knowing that his friends would rather run away. 

A knock on his door is enough to traumatize Kun. Wondering who was it, he was relieved because Jeonghan has come. 

"Thank god you're coming. I thought I have to deal with those alone featuring another two doctor that acts like their pets!" 

Jeonghan chuckled and made his way to help Kun. He had found Kun to be his comfort person lately. And hey, Kun is very cute. Who could resist that cute face? 

He ruffled Kun's hair and start helping. He just found that psychiatrist to be cute and he wonder, what if he didn't have Johnny introduce Kun to him. Their life changed so much because of a little effort that he pushed Jungchae towards the edge, and changed the way she had been living. 

"I never told you, but thank you. You helped us a lot." 

"Actually, I didn't do much. All I did was talk and encourage her. She was the one who changed herself to the point that she can actually live without you." Kun give Jeonghan a playful smile, making Jeonghan made a face, and the former laughed. 

"People like her have a very high wall in their heart. Also very sturdy. It's hard especially when she build that wall long ago. I expect nothing less from her when we first met. She definitely is broken. And I did what I did best. I give love and encourage her." 

"But I give her love too." Jeonghan retorts. He don't quite understand that. 

"Jeonghan, your kind of love is too much for her to handle. You had to give her a love where she can learn, and gave the same amount of love, back to other people. Sorry to say this, but your kind of love is a little bit toxic." Kun laughed when Jeonghan playfully put him in a headlock. 

"I love her too much, Kun. Because I don't want her to feel lack of love. We deal with a lot of things and she grew up being broken." 

"Exactly why you need to broke her first." Kun smiled as he put the last glass on the table. 

"Ayo motherers! Where's the party at?" 

The door burst open, revealing Ten and Xiaojun coming in with few plastic bags containing fast food. And Kun facepalming as the noise got louder in the living room. 

"My another nightmare." Kun walked over to his friends, nagging something in Chinese and some Konglish. 

Jeonghan can only laughed at them because it's very amusing to see how among the six people, three of them are doctors and another three is working in a closed spaced entertainment office. 

And they're bestfriends in the same universe. All nice and good looking people hanging out together would surely catch everyone's eyes. 

"What are you doing there? Come here!" Jeonghan snapped out of his daze as Johnny called him over. 

The sight of Johnny and Ten bickering while opening the foods boxes made him feel warm. Kun and Yuta be fighting for a box of pizza and that made him chuckled. They're very close to each other that they can do that easily, and it made him realize something. 

Even friends could be a family. 

-- 

"I am not going!" Jungchae practically hug her bedroom door for dear life, with Jeonghan trying to pull her off the door. 

"Chae! He asked for you specifically! And get off the door before it broke!" 

Apparently, that sister of him had been fighting with her boyfriend, Johnny Suh and the said man wanted to see her. And not at this twin of him, rejecting that very idea. 

"I don't want to! He just gonna say that it is a hassle!" 

"What even you two fight about?" Jeonghan is so done with his twin as he flick her forehead. 

Jungchae is very stubborn. That trait of her had been showing a lot lately. He had a hard time dealing with that. Jungchae is no more a black hole of thoughts now. She's a very spunky person and how is that, hiding in her for so many years? He can't fathom what had happen during her session with Kun that she had let out this inner beast of her. 

And that very cute guy had been refusing to tell him, much to his grudge. 

"He said I am short! And I shouldn't drive! I wanted to get a driving license!" 

Jeonghan stare at his twin sister like she grown another eyes on her forehead. Seriously? Over a driving license? 

"Chae sweetheart, you're indeed short...ummphh!" His words got replaced by a groan as Jungchae punch him in the guts. 

"I am not short! You guys are giant!" 

Just then, there's a knock on their door. Both are looking towards the door and Jungchae is back to run away from her twin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter