TWENTY-THREE

To Be Or Not To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mama, I think I won't be home much from now on. I'm crashing at the apartment." 

"Why? Will you be busy?" 

Over breakfast, Johnny told his parents that he will stay over his apartment a lot. His work also had been demanding him to find the closest place to crash, which is his apartment. And the fact that Kun isn't having it to clean his apartment is one thing. He smiled at his last reason. 

I get to see her a lot, too. 

"It seems like it. Work is coming in like a bulldozer, Mama. Even the three idiots can't help to sleep in too." 

Yuta, Taeil and Jaehyun also had been sleeping in the office because of their workload. It's August, why is there so many works? Last night, he almost sleep in too if it isn't for Kun offering dinner to them four and sleep over Kun's. He had just return home at dawn. They haven't been eating well too for the busy week. Johnny hadn't been able to clean up all part of his apartment too. So he can't possibly crashed in his out of place apartment. 

"Now that you mention the three, they reminds me of the twins. Where are they?" Mama Suh is curious that she hadn't seen the twins a lot. 

"The two moves out. Why are you asking, Ma?" Johnny shoved a piece of bread into his mouth. 

"I kinda miss them. You like the girl, so why didn't you bring her here?" 

The sudden ambush from his mom got him choked on his bread and quickly turn around in search of a cup of water. His dad lightly tap his back while chuckling at his only son. 

"When did I say I like her?" Johnny was red from the sudden attack and he was almost killed by a piece of bread, so yeah. 

"You think Mama didn't see you peeking through your windows and even petnaming her? You think Mama stupid?" 

Johnny sheepishly grinned at his mom, clearly caught red handed. "Well, I do like her but I'm afraid Ma." 

"What are you afraid of? If you like her, tell her. Since when did my son is such a coward?" His dad also tease his son. 

"Dad! What happen to men knows men better?" Johnny whine when his dad just laugh it off. 

"It would be great if you can ask her to have dinner here." 

"I'll try. I'm going to work."

He kissed his parents goodbye, and as soon as he walk out of the door, he turn to look at Jungchae's house. Johnny found himself surprised at Jeonghan's car over there. Was Jeonghan here? What about Jungchae? He find himself uneasy but thinking positively. Maybe Jeonghan only got here this morning. 

Everything's fine, right? 

-- 

"Hey brat, can I ask you something?" 

That lunch, the five men meet together and Johnny took the chance to ask Kun. 

"What? Advice for your sad love life?" And that earning Kun a knock on his head with a spoon. 

"Oi! It's hurt!" Kun glared at the taller man as he rub his head furiously. 

"Can you just let me ask peacefully and not interrupt me every 5 second?"Johnny is this close to shove the spoon into his friend's mouth. 

"Geez! You're so uptight. What is it?' 

Yuta, Jaehyun and Taeil just laughing at the two. It is well known in their circle that Johnny and Kun is the human version of Tom and Jerry. And they balance out their friendship circle, with Yuta, Jaehyun and Taeil being unfazed most of the time. The two are the flowers of their friendship and the other three are the more calm. But most of the time, they just act like a kid. 

"Did Jeonghan goes anywhere last night?" 

"Why are you asking? Did anything happened to Jungchae?" Kun become serious and Yuta, Jaehyun and Taeil got interested by their conversation. 

"No. But I saw his car this morning, at his parents house." 

"I'm not sure but maybe he goes there only this morning. There's no way he would leave Jungchae alone in the apartment." 

"I felt uneasy."

Johnny even consider calling Jeonghan but it may sounds rude if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter