THIRTY-THREE

To Be Or Not To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to this if you wanted to cry along..🤭

SEVENTEEN - HOME 💕

 

Jungchae was in the cafe, making orders when Jeonghan came in. Some girl in the cafe squealing at the sight of him. Jungchae smiled at that. Jeonghan had always been shining so bright wherever he is. Pretty much an eye candy. 

"Ain't this a twin of mine? How are you twinnie?" Jeonghan casually walk behind the counter and give his twin a kiss on the forehead, much to the customers giddiness. 

"We literally see each other this morning, stupid."

Despite Jungchae saying that, she always loved how Jeonghan had never changed his way with her.Jeonghan still kiss her forehead and hug her lovingly. Like how it had always been. She realize that one day. 

No matter how much she had changed, she know one thing for sure. Jeonghan keep his promise. His promise that he will always love her no matter what happen. 

"I know I told you that you can come in anytime you want but I didn't say you can harass my employee." Joshua come out from the kitchen holding a bucket of oranges. 

Rolling his eyes, Jeonghan throw his bestfriend a clean cloth near him. 

"It's literally my sister! Can you be careful with what you say? People might misunderstood, idiot!" Joshua just cackled on the side. 

"Have you done with your work?" Jungchae pulled her to the nearest table when Joshua ushered them out of the counter. 

"Not yet. I just didn't feel well. I guess a little burnt out but of all things, I'm good. Seeing you make me feel better." Jeonghan smiled as he ruffled his sister's hair. 

"Want to meet Qian? He could be of help."

Jeonghan chuckled when he heard that. From someone who had always been hiding in her shell, Jungchae went from someone who think of herself as a burden, to someone who care for others. She went from someone who live in between life and death to someone who have a sense of responsibility of her life. A very big changes that he loved so much for someone who didn't know how to love herself. 

"I'm fine. I do meet Kun few times. I'm doing good, sweetheart." 

Jeonghan felt like it's been a while that they've been talking like this eventhough they live in the very same place. He is at fault too. He's been too busy lately and hardly home. He had let Jungchae stayed with Johnny most of the time and he felt guilty. So he especialy closed his studio today. 

"Want to go on a date with me?" Jeonghan casually said, earning a coo from few customers who had been watching them since the start. 

"When?" Jungchae sipped on her brother's drink. 

"Now."Jeonghan grinned when Jungchae glared at him. 

"Can you not make a sudden plan like this?" 

"When did he ever had a plan? That twin's of yours is such a pain in the , do you know that? He is the walking definition of a hassle. Alive version of spontaneous idiot." Joshua ratted from the counter as Jungchae cackled. 

"Oh literally why is he my brother?" Jungchae still laughing when she realize that Jeonghan had this soft smile on his face. 

"Welcome home, sweetheart." 

Jeonghan missed this. Jeonghan missed this Yoon Jungchae, that he had seen once before. Back when they were kids. The good times that they literally messing around with each other. The times when he had nothing to worry about. 

Jungchae can see that Jeonghan looks so relieved and his smile is so warm that she can't resist going to him and hug him. Jeonghan chuckled as he stand up, engulfing her in his arm. 

"I'm home, Hannie." 

-- 

After wrestling with Joshua for pulling out Jungchae from work earlier, Jeonghan had brought Jungchae to the park. 

"Reminds me that we are four years to thirty. Why are we even here, in a children park?" Jungchae rolled her eyes at her brother. 

"Hey! We may be twenty-six but in here, we are always six!" Jeonghan said as he pointed to his chest proudly. 

"Excuse you. If we sat on the swing, it could snap! If it snapped, you're paying! I won't give my salary to pay for this!" Jungchae retorted as she follow Jeonghan. 

"Don't be so dramatic. This is literally big and strong enough for an adult. Sit here." 

Jeonghan let Jungchae sat on the swing as he slowly push the swing from the swing. Both are hitted with the nostalgic memories of their childhood. Of memories of young Jeonghan pushing the mini Jungchae on a swing. 

Jeonghan look at his twin's figure from the back. He just can't help but tearing up. He tried to hold back his tears but he just can't help it. Unbeknowest to him that Jungchae had long having her tears rolling down her cheeks as she rested her head on the swing chain. 

"We're fine right, Hannie?" 

Jeonghan could sense from her cracked voice that she is crying. He stop pushi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter