FIFTEEN

To Be Or Not To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Johnny's awake the next few morning with a chaotic noise coming from downstair. He basically feel drained when yesterday, Kun had been not so sorry, asking him to be his ride the whole day. And that little minion didn't even hold back the snarky comment on how his eyes looks like a lightbulb whenever he watch the girl he was assisting. 

Sometime he wonder, why did all his friends hold grudges? Let's not start on Nakamoto ing Yuta, almost scratching his baby Audi, right before his eyes. He thought he was gonna be hospitalized, what a drama king, Jaehyun said. 

He threw his blankets away and peek over his windows, for a shadow of a woman that he hadn't see for 5 days. He would see Jeonghan every morning but he hadn't seen that woman who had stole his heart in silent. Kun had strongly argue that he is whipped. He's not even denying which made that little minion so damn happy, having something to blackmail him with. 

"Johnny, your friends are here!" His mom hollering from downstair making him groan when it's just 7 in the morning. 

"The hell are you guys doing here so early? Don't you have house of each?" He was so irritated when he walk down because, either they gonna roast him later if Kun had open his mouth or them, just enjoy harrassing him. 

"Don't you heard it last time? We gonna have with you!" Yuta deadpanned, making Taeil and Kun spurt their breakfast and tea...and earning Yuta a smack on the back by Jaehyun. 

"We're on a dining table, for God sake!" Johnny felt like kicking his friends out of his house at the moment. 

While his mom and dad didn't say anything but chuckling at the five boys. Since their family back in Korea for good, the four had been constantly coming, either it's early in the morning, at noon, or even midnight. They welcomed the four boys enthusiastically while Johnny want to disown his friends most of the time.  

"You guys are crazy." Johnny took his coffee mug to his mouth when Yuta asked. 

"Who was that girl few days ago? She's pretty." Johnny close his eyes as the urge to sack his bestfriend goes very strong in his hand. 

"You heard his twin few days ago. That's his sister. What else do you want me to answer?" Johnny just answer it the safest way possible. 

"You, more than anyone understand what I meant." Yuta stab his bread as Kun and Jaehyun laughter rang beside him. 

"What does the bread do wrong to you?" Taeil look so done to his younger Japanese friend. 

"Why? Can't I do that to my bread? I'm eating it anyway!" Yuta said as he shoved the bread into his mouth. 

"You're stabbing the bread!" 

Yuta had forgotten his banter with Johnny and bickering with Taeil instead. All for a bread stabbed with a chopstick. 

Johnny look at his friends in disbelief. The four are being so loud early in the morning, making him put his head in his palm. 

"Tell me why am I friends with these es and one of them are mental doctor, for sake." He muttered under his breath. 

Johnny has a long day ahead. 

-- 

Jungchae had gone back to work after a week and Joshua had welcomed her enthusiastically. It's not weird. It's really normal because Joshua love having her around but today seems exceptional. He seems extra happy. 

"What the hell are you grinning so wide early in the morning?" That tone, Joshua had never heard from her before.

She seems a little bit...relaxed. Which he hardly saw she did before. She usually arriving at work with her stoic and lifeless face and today she looks so different. He know her long enough to see that something is changing in her. 

"I always did that! You are the one who didn't realize that." He retort but he's not gonna tell her the things that he notice. Let it be that way. 

"Oh shut up." Jungchae rolled her eyes as he put her apron on and a mask on her face. 

She still uncomfortable being around too many people. And that resulting on her wearing mask. Jeonghan had been arguing with her about that but Jungchae, being stubborn, didn't listen to Jeonghan. 

The day was going fine for her. Well, not exactly fine but it's better than the exhaustion and countless days of tiredness that she felt before. 

Seeing Kun indeed helping her to get better. She just had two session with Kun and she definitely can feel the changes in her but it's tiring for her. Not her heart, like how it usually is. Her body is tired and at night, she didn't get to think of anything and she just sleep like dead. She used to have trouble sleeping.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter