THIRTY-TWO

To Be Or Not To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can I ing have that back?" 

Jungchae is on the verge of losing her mind. Firstly, for the fact that she is in Johnny's apartment, or to be exact, sitting on his lap with the said man, grinning like a fool. 

Secondly, the very guy had been taking of her sweater and now leaving her clad in her sleeveless shirt, and thankfully, wearing a jeans. Or else she would feel as if she's ! And this guy isn't that shy with skinship, especially his arms being wrapped over her waist like it was where his hands originally placed. 

“Ohh...feisty. Why hadn't you show this side of yours before? Weeks ago, you look way too shy to even look at me and what posessed you, baby?" 

If Jungchae hadn't know him enough, she would've kick him in the face. And thank god, that had yet to happen. Like Johnny said, she had been quite feisty lately. Probably because of himself. She had to catch up with his crazy and free spirited self. Resulting to her letting out the inner demon inside of her that she never know exist. 

“Pretty much you. The devil in disguise. And care to let me go? Your friends could barge in here anytime they want and you could be a dead meat when they tease you to death!" 

Jungchae had been threatening him a lot. Ever since she confront her father last two weeks, she had been meeting Kun everyday. She had been telling Kun her everyday activities, much to Kun's amusement. And very much to Johnny's jealousy. 

Jungchae had been very much livelier, if that ain't obvious enough and Jeonghan had been complaining to Johnny, and even asked Johnny to take her away from him. But when Joshua jokingly offered to do so, the former really be throwing death glare as if he hadn't just wanted to disown his twin. 

Jungchae had never been that free spirited or being that honest before. The biggest changes was, she tried not to blame herself whenever there's something happen between her and Jeonghan. Instead, she would try to point out their problems and being observant of the situation. Jeonghan had never been so proud of his twin. He even told Joshua and Joshua annoyed him when the latter said he had long know that. 

Jungchae surely had change a lot in a span of almost a month. If anyone hadn't known them from before, people would've thought that Jungchae was always been a savage. Without knowing her sad past. 

Thanks to her treatment, she's already this let loose kind of person. Meeting Kun was like a magic. It was so easy to talk to him and the way he had been using reverse psychology and his somehow absurd but crazy style on her, made her finally let loose around him. And people around her. 

Tho, she still has long way to go. Jungchae is still very careful around new people. Like Ten and his girlfriend.

But she likes having Hye Jung around. She is like her older sister and she like how she had been always around whenever she wanted to talk. Mostly girl talk. She had never any girl friends and having Hye Jung around is so nice. At least she get to complain to someone that understand her from woman perspective. 

“Baby, my friends is very much annoying brats so please, stay away from those idiots, especially Yuta." 

Jungchae grinned evilly, knowing that Johnny can't stand Yuta and his teasings. At least Jaehyun and Taeil didn't really to the point that he would turn red. Although sometimes, Jaehyun could be the little as the youngest among them and making Johnny wanted to sell him away. 

“Why would I? They love me. And Hye Jung and Ten loves me more than you." She playfully showed off but Johnny found himself smiling at that. 

When did she ever mention that anyone loves her? Why not savour this moment while it last? 

“Yeah yeah...everyone loves you. Care to add?" He said that sarcasticly but she seems to be provoked by it. And Johnny been know. 

“Yeah! Jeonghan loves me! Joshua loves me! Seungcheol loves me too! Qian also do love...-" 

Johnny just decide that he's gonna take that back. He didn't want to hear it anymore. Jungchae isn't gonna realize that she's been mentioning only one woman that loves her and she is mentioning all the men around them that loves her. Much to his annoyance. When he heard Kun's name, he's so done over there and just pull her in for a deep kiss. 

Jungchae, shocked for the sudden kiss. She might be familiar with the kiss but she's not familiar at all with the suddenness! 

Breathing in his masculine scent, Jungchae found herself responding to his kiss. It should be a romantic moment for them when the door suddenly pushed open. Revealing Jaehyun being pushed inside, with Yuta, Taeil and Kun trampled over each other. 

“Oh !" 

Jaehyun shocked the hell out of himself when he saw those two on the couch, in those position, having the other three behind him colliding on his back, creating a huge mess on Johnny's door. 

“Now, ain't this such a sight?" 

Another set of voice commenting. Standing over the chaos is Ten and Hye Jung with a snickered expression on their face. Clearly judging the four people, struggling to stand up. 

“And you, care to let go of my baby?" Hye Jung glared at Johnny as he rolled his eyes. 

Jungchae? 

Long turned into a red chilli paste. 

-- 

“If we didn't barge in, I bet my soul to the devil that you are gonna have on the couch." 

Yuta made his best flat face, arguing with Johnny over the kitchen counter while Jungchae and Hye Jung are having movie marathon in the living room. 

“I almost got a heart attack! Thank god that ain't worst than what I've seen before." Jaehyun said and Johnny, Yuta and Taeil come close to listen to the tea. 

“What's way worse than walking in to Kun acting cute to his girlfriend on the phone?" Jaehyun glared at the cooking Kun who had this evil grin. 

“And who's the one who closed his eyes walking out of my room that time, acting innocent as if he hadn't just make out with his ex-girlfriend in the next room? Your room ain't no soundproof, !" Kun totted back and it's suddenly a war of revealing embarassing things. 

“You guys are stupid. This is why the Dreamies didn't want to hangout with us. We talk to much of dirty stuff." Ten walk in holding a glass. 

“It's not a dirty stuff. It's normal for an adult like us to talk about those things."

Johnny rolled his eyes with his friends absurd conversation. He look at the two woman in the living room. He suddenly thought about something. 

“Ten, have ever thought of marrying Hye Jung?" His question got Taeil to choke on his food. 

“You should ask if I agree to that first." Taeil glare at Johnny playfully. 

“I would be crazy if I didn't think of marrying her. I love her so much that I don't think I can live, at least half of my life without her." 

The five men look at Ten who have this soft expression on his face while looking over his girlfriend. Adoration written all over his face that Taeil didn't have any say in it. It's not like he opposed to their relationship anyway. He knows, Ten is a friends but this is his little sister they're talking about. Like they said, blood tends to be thicker than water. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter