THIRTY

To Be Or Not To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kun let out a breathy sigh. Facing the person who actually requesting a very contradicting things that he had planned in his mind. It's not that he didn't know. He had thought about it well and had been considering all the effects, and here's this man, requesting to not do it. 

"I know you're worried but I have thought all through it. It won't harm her." 

Jeonghan let out a sigh. "This is not about me being worried." 

"Then? Where's the stone?" Kun asked, although he seems to get the reason. 

"I don't dare. Doing this could broke her trust to me." 

Kun slouched over his chair as he stare at Jeonghan who frustratedly puffing air through his mouth. 

"It wouldn't harm her, but it would to me. I could break the trust that she only got this far because of me. She is dependant to me, like you said. But if we could find another way, please. I don't dare to do that. I know. I should take it since it's coming from you but, I don't want to risk it. We can break her, no doubt. If we break her, what is the chance that I won't break her trust? I'm afraid that I might lose her for real. And I'm afraid that I might hurt myself too." 

Kun stilled. He had been so desperate to help Jungchae that he forgot, Jeonghan is her twin. A person who share half of him having Jungchae. He forgot the fact that it could harm Jeonghan in the process. This is the person who have a very special bond that no other person, have with Jungchae. 

Kun didn't think from Jeonghan's point of view at all. And he's surprised that Jeonghan actually had considered about it before he came to him today  Desperately begging Kun, not to make him do it to his twin. 

He never really got to know more about Jeonghan. But seeing Jeonghan being so desperate like this, Kun saw a side that he never saw Jeonghan have. 

An insecure Jeonghan. 

"I think we both should calm down and think this over. Sit down. Don't be stressed over this." Kun asked the man in front of him to calm himself. 

"It's been eating me inside. I know you're only doing what's best for her but..." 

"Yes, I understand so you should stop thinking about that. I know, she's really important to you. I'm sorry. I didn't think about it from your side. I promise, I will find another way to help her, and you." 

Kun assured, handing the man in front of him his fist, and Jeonghan bumping his. Small smile on their faces. 

-- 

"Seems like we have nothing to worry about. Your bruise is healing nicely and I don't think you have to be admitted. Just be careful. Your ribs is still healing. Do not try to lift anything heavy this few weeks. I will prescribe a stronger medicine since you said it's quite painful at night. And I will give you a sick leave for another five days. I was told that you are under psychological treatment so I wanted..." 

The doctor stopped talking as the two person in front of him staring at him almost dazed.

"What are you two staring at?" The man finally gave him a face. 

"I know Kun told you bunch of things but... I don't think I've seen you this talkative with strangers before." Johnny give the doctor a dirty looks. 

"Oh shut up Johnny y Suh. I'm literally just doing my work. Because she's your girlfriend, so why not take more precaution? Knowing you." The doctor sneered as Johnny kicked his chair. 

"Please, I took care of my girlfriend a lot better than you did with Leon and Louis, Ten." Johnny was grinning when the doctor called Ten, glared at him. 

"I took care of them better than you taking care of yourself! You can't even get your off to the hospital lobby." Ten snorted when Johnny closed his eyes, gritting his teeth. 

"You trained Leon and Louis like how Xiaojun trained Bella. They're cat, Ten. Bella is the dog." Johnny smirked when he literally see a steam from Ten's ears. Probably pissed.  

"Hey!" 

"You two...know each other?" 

Jungchae was watching the two having their banter from the side when she decide to interrupt. It didn't look like they're stranger to each other. 

"Why wouldn't I? He lived with Kun. Him and another doctor friends, called Xiaojun." 

"I've never seen him before." Jungchae tried to whisper but Ten's chuckled making her turn red because Ten clearly heard it. 

"Well, it's because we're holed up at the hospital most of the time. And this guy here, is someone I know." 

Johnny rolled his eyes. "Yeah, funny. Apparently enrolling in the same highschool and university for 6 years, sitting side by side in the class made me only someone you know." 

Jungchae blinked. "How many friends do you have actually?" 

"Angel, you'd be surprised." Johnny smiled as he put his arm on her shoulder. 

"Eww... don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter