TWENTY-ONE

To Be Or Not To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a while when Jeonghan smoked. And when Jungchae saw him smoking over the windows, she knows there's something in his mind. Johnny had gone to deal with Kun outside when Jeonghan had urge her inside to look at their newly bought apartment that shocked the life out of her. She thought the apartment was rented. 

"Hannie..." 

Jeonghan stub the cigarette right away when he saw Jungchae comes to him. He's quick to disperse all the smoke around him as to make sure Jungchae didn't breathe in the smoke. 

"Hey sweetheart. How did you like our new apartment?" Jeonghan put a distant between them because he didn't want her to smell like smoke but Jungchae clearly didn't care when she hug Jeonghan. 

"You mean, your apartment." 

"Don't say that sweetheart. This apartment belongs to you too. You are my other half so all of this belongs to you." He slowly caress her head as he hold her close to his chest. 

"Why do I feel like it's been so long that I haven't hug you? Was it always this tight?" Jeonghan put his chin on her head. 

"I'm not a kid, Han. At this rate your future girlfriend will hate me if you hug me too much." She tried to joke but Jeonghan ain't having any of it. 

"Then I will leave her. No one will hate you other than that monster, Chae. I will make sure of that." 

"Is there anything going on with you and Johnny? You two seems awfully close." Jeonghan had the hunch but he wanted to make sure. 

"Is it okay for me to like someone? Won't they hate me?" Jungchae asked as she put her palm on his back, tapping slowly. 

"Sweetheart, it is normal for human to like another human. Why would they hate it?"

Jeonghan always careful when talking about topics like this with his twins. He knows how much this topic messing with her mind. Tho a report from Kun saying she's doing better, he won't be careless. Other siblings might tease each other for these things but Jeonghan didn't have it in his heart to tease Jungchae, knowing full well that his twin sister is not like other people. 

"What if they didn't like me if they know I like them? What if they avoid me? Will it worth it?" 

"Chae, you gotta stop thinking all the what if's. If they didn't like you, remember Chae. You have me, sweetheart." 

Jungchae look up to Jeonghan smiling down at her. "If only you aren't my brother, I would've wanted to date you." 

"Johnny is as close as me, didn't he?" Jungchae can feel her face heating when Jeonghan mention his name. 

"Why are you mentioning him?" If hiding was her intention, Jungchae did a very bad job in front of Jeonghan. 

"I'm not blind, Chae. You like him don't you?" 

"I shouldn't do that. I don't deserve to like him." 

"Chae, you deserve to like anyone you want." Jeonghan isn't tired reassuring his twins that it's okay to like someone, until a voice from he door popped their riverie. 

"Wait. You like someone? Who?"  

-- 

"So, you have someone you like." Johnny asked as Jeonghan and Kun left them alone in the kitchen after their simple dinner made by Kun. 

"I won't exactly say that." Jungchae is rather nervous and jittery after the conversation with Jeonghan. 

Johnny on the other hand can't get it out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter