33 The Curse of the Blue Alpha

Jinjoo OS Fiesta S3: Panorama of Pearls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Action, Angst, Comedy, Fluff, Romance, School, Supernatural, Omegaverse

Summary: Through the years, the Ahn clan was well-known for being devoted to their mates. Ahn Yujin, the head of the family’s younger alpha sibling, was more than ecstatic to hear that she’s getting married to an omega from another reputable clan, the Kim clan. Yujin then vowed to herself that she will devote her life only to her future mate. Even if Kim Minjoo won’t love her back.

Word Count: 13,734

Hashtag: #JinjooFiestaS3_TheCurseOfTheBlueAlpha

 

The Curse of the Blue Alpha
 

Dark and heavy ominous clouds started looming over the sky, the beautiful azure sky was slowly filled with a golden hue as the day hit dusk. The rush hour begins and the bustling city of Seoul becomes busier. Students and adults were crowding over food stalls in a popular shopping district to take a break after a long and exhausting day. Some of them started walking faster and more cars emerged from the streets, not wanting to arrive at their respective homes by night.


 

As for the blue haired girl, she had a different destination in mind.


 

Seoul Memorial Park.


 

Not exactly an ideal place for a student to come and visit after a tiring day at school. It’s a huge memorial park where thousands of gravestones lay across and coffins buried of different individuals who had once experienced the beauty of living, including the person the blue haired girl looked up to the most, her older sister.


 

“Ahn Hyewon”


 

The blue haired girl read the name elegantly carved on the gravestone, the name used to hold a special place in her heart. Her lips curved upwards into a small smile as flashes of memories of her dear older sister started coming back to her. She rummages through her backpack and grabs the dessert she bought earlier before going to her sister’s grave. It was a slice of strawberry shortcake covered in a plastic container, her sister’s favourite. She lets out a small chuckle remembering how her sister would literally punch anyone in the face whoever tries to steal her favourite dessert. She remembers how Sakura often steals from Hyewon, and the two would end up fighting with each other until the sun is down.


 

“Oh, you’re here again, Yujin?”

 

Yujin turns around to see a familiar old man with a broom in his hand. “Yes, uncle. It’s been 10 years.”


 

“I see. I spent half of my life cleaning this place and you’re our most consistent visitor over the years, that is, after miss Sakura of course. I guess both of you were really close to miss Hyewon huh?” The old man asked. Yujin’s lips immediately curl into a frown after hearing their eldest sister’s name.


 

“I guess so.” she replied monotonously. She turned her head back to her sister’s grave and looked at the triangular plastic container, similar to what she’s holding. It seemed like it was placed not too long ago.


 

“Miss Sakura went here with her wife this morning and left that.” The old man said, as if answering Yujin’s unsaid question. The blue haired girl only hummed in response.


 

"Well then, I'll be off now before it gets too dark. You should go home too." Yujin nodded and waved goodbye to the man and the blue haired girl was alone again with her sister.


 

"One of these days, I'll introduce you to someone." Yujin said and smiled weakly to her sister's grave.


 

She misses her.


 

Hyewon was the person she looked up to the most. To her, she was the perfect Ahn alpha anyone could ask for.

 

An alpha from the Ahn clan wasn't your typical cocky, aggressive, and egoistic alphas you know. They are too calm and collected that one would think they were omegas if it weren't for their strong scents. An Ahn rarely raises their voice out of anger or fury. It's like alphas from the Ahn clan were trained to control their emotions.


 

But that's not the only thing that made the Ahns so special. There is one trait that made the family known for generations and every alpha who has Ahn blood running through their veins has it.


 

The Ahn alphas are immensely devoted to their mates. They only fall in love once. When an Ahn alpha falls in love, they will do everything to make them theirs.

 

They were infamous for their beliefs too. The clan believes that omegas are on top of the hierarchy because the omegas are the only beings that can create life. Thus, Ahns have deep respect for the omegas and treat them like kings and queens.


 

Alphas outside the Ahn clan detested them for this, saying that Ahns are a huge disgrace to the hierarchy system. Whatever the case is, the alphas are always on top of the hierarchy, they are the superior ones.


 

For omegas, marrying an alpha from the Ahn family is a dream come true to them. At the very least, they want to feel what it's like to be on top of the hierarchical system. They want to be treated with respect from alphas who always looked down on them their whole life. They want an alpha who will listen to them.


 

Many families and even renowned ones with respectable reputation proposed an arranged marriage to them but they were all rejected, much to their dismay. They believe love cannot just simply happen through a mere arrangement. The Ahn alphas will never force themselves to love someone.


 

Hyewon was everything mentioned above.


 

She was a warm-hearted person who had a soft voice that matched her gentle looks. She was a caring friend, a kind daughter anyone could ask for and a playful yet doting sister to her. Yujin always wondered how someone can look so serene and gentle. She never once saw her sister get angry—


 

despite her loved one was slowly being stolen away from her.


 

She settled down the cake she bought and took the other one, went to the nearest trash can and threw it away without any second thought.


 

The man who saw the whole thing from afar sighed.


 

"Whatever Sakura did to you, I hope you'll find the heart to forgive her someday." He said to himself as he watched Yujin leave the cemetery.


 

 

 


 

Yujin was waiting for the lights to turn green when she smelled something sweet and fragrant. She followed where the smell was coming from and came across a familiar pink haired girl looking distressed. She went closer to the girl without thinking.


 

“Lavender…”


 

The girl turned to her and immediately covered her nose. The lights turned green and the pink haired quickly ran across to get away from the alpha. Yujin immediately realized what she did and cursed to herself. She went after the girl, not knowing exactly why but she lost her in the crowd. She tried to track her with her scent but could no longer trace any lavender scent around.


 

Yujin sighed in disappointment and continued to walk home, wondering why she was attracted to the scent of an omega. Was it because the omega was nearing her heat? She’d definitely have to apologize for going near her.


 

What confused her the most, is that the familiar pink haired girl was said to have a different scent.


 

 

 


 

A short silver haired girl woke up only to find herself lying down in a huge field of lavender. She sat up and wondered how she got here but saw a familiar man not too far from her instead.


 

"Father."


 

"Sakura, my eldest child."


 

The man said softly, a proud smile etched on his face. He then picked up a bunch of lavenders then took a small sniff.


 

"Surely, Yujin would love them."


 

 

 


 

Sakura groaned and slowly fluttered her eyes open, her eyes squinting as she adjusted from the light. She checked the clock on her bedside table and went downstairs. She opened the fridge to get some water and rested her back on the kitchen counter.


 

Her father left her with nothing but a cryptic message again through her dreams. Everything is up to her to figure it out. Now she has to think about the dream over and over again until she finally realizes the real message behind it. One thing she is sure of is that it involves her youngest sibling Yujin and lavenders.


 

Yujin. Sakura sighed at the thought of her sister.


 

"This is gonna be a hard one."


 

Suddenly, the door creaks open, revealing a tall blue haired girl who had a confused look on her face. Yujin saw her and avoided her gaze almost immediately. She went upstairs but then surprisingly stopped midway.


 

"Is it possible for someone to change their scent into a new one? Specifically an omega?" She asks, facing Sakura.


 

The odd question caught Sakura off guard.


 

"An omega changing scents? That's not possible. Not unless—Tell me, who is this omega you speak of." Sakura suddenly felt her skin turn cold. An omega changing scents was something unheard of—for years.


 

"Someone from my university. If I remember correctly, she was known for having a strange scent for an omega, a bitter one. Which is why most of the alphas in school cannot stand her even with her beauty. " She continues. "But today, I met her downtown. She smelled nothing like the rumors". Yujin paused momentarily before continuing. “—she actually smelled nice”.
 


"She smelled like lavenders." Yujin said.


 

Sakura was speechless. Her eyes were as wide as an owl's, looking flabbergasted after the new information. "Do you know her name?"


 

Yujin nods. "Kim Minju. Kim Minseok's omega daughter."


 

Sakura loosens her grip on the glass and accidentally drops it, the shards of the glass scattering everywhere on the floor.


 

"Kkura, what was— KKURA!" The woman who came out from the room immediately rushed to Sakura, checking if she was hurt in any way.


 

"Eunbi. It's okay, I'm fine. Is it okay for you to clean this mess up? Me and Yujin are going to talk about something."


 

"No. It's okay nevermind. I'll go to my room now." Yujin said with a cold tone and left the married couple alone. The couple can only look at Yujin longingly as she enters her room.


 

"She hasn't changed." Eunbi mutters.


 

"She will soon."


 

Eunbi raised a brow and looked at her wife. "What do you mean?"


 

"Yujin told me she met an omega who can change scents."


 

Eunbi gasped and covered with her hands in surprise.


 

"That omega has royal blood running through her veins. She will be our key to break this family's curse, along with Yujin." Sakura continues.


 

"T-Then... What are you going to do next?” Eunbi asked.


 

"It’s like everything is already planned from the beginning." Sakura said as she dialled someone's number in her phone.


 

"Hello? Have you cons—"


 

"Yes. I'm accepting the marriage proposal for your daughter and Yujin."


 

 

 


 

Yujin hummed while cooking breakfast for her and her fianceé. It's been a year since the alpha and omega got engaged through an arranged marriage.


 

It's also been a year of Yujin trying to win her fiancee's heart, unfortunately, they still haven't made past the acquaintance stage yet.


 

Minjoo was colder than she expected.


 

So far the only responses she heard from her are either "yes" or "no". She never talked to her with more than one word and never once called her with her name.


 

Their marriage caused a huge uproar in Korea that there was a short period of time when it was difficult for them to go outside without a mob of journalists and reporters asking them questions and taking photos of them.


 

The Kim clan is a huge family consisting of only purebreds. The clan currently holds the most power among all clans in South Korea. There are many alphas from the Kim clan who have high positions in the country and established a name in the industry. They’re known as the alphas among alphas. As purebreds, this makes them naturally stronger than common alphas.


 

They believe the hierarchy ranking system is absolute. The alphas being the superior ones and the omegas being the inferior ones. Compared to the Ahn clan, they view omegas as nothing but mere weaklings that were unfortunately chosen to carry the burden of pregnancy, nothing more. Even omegas from their own clan are treated terribly by them.


 

Everyone in South Korea pretty much knows that both clans are like two ends of a pole. The Ahns, despite being a small clan that holds little to no power in the country, were still considered the rival clan of the Kims because of the Ahn clan's good reputation.


 

The Kims believe that power is everything. The Ahns on the other hand, believe that love is more important. Their different ideologies made them hate each other.


 

It was still unknown how and why the two clans decided to finally end the years of mutual hate through marriage. Whatever it was, only the two clan heads knew including Eunbi.


 

Yujin hummed while preparing the spoon and fork, she saw Minjoo come out from her and greeted her.


 

"Good Morning."


 

She remained silent and just sat on the table with her to eat breakfast. Yujin paid no mind and ate her breakfast as well. They've been living in a luxurious apartment—provided by Minjoo's father, of course, for a year now yet they still sleep in different rooms. Yujin knew Minjoo would prefer to sleep alone and respected her rather than making her feel uncomfortable.


 

"That reminds me. They'll be posting our scores from last week's exam today. I'm pretty sure you ranked first again this time!" Yujin initiated a conversation in which Minjoo didn't reply and continued on chewing her food.


 

"I hope I can rank first this time too, I worked really hard for it." Yujin frowns. She looked in Minjoo's direction who had just finished eating. The pink haired girl just stood up and went back to her room. The younger girl sighed in disappointment after not getting a word from her.


 

"At least I tried." Yujin said to herself and tried to cheer herself up. She washed the dishes before preparing to head out for school. They went inside their car—provided by Minjoo's father again and went to school together.


 

They arrived a few minutes later and the atmosphere was even colder than before.


 

"Don't ever talk to me casually at school."


 

She remembers the disgust on Minjoo's face when she first heard it. Still, Yujin never complained and actually complied with her demand.


 

 

 


 

They saw a huge mob of students crowding over the bulletin board, checking their scores on last week's exam. The crowd immediately split into two when they saw Minjoo coming, making a way for her.


 

"Incredible. She's first place again."


 

"Hmph. I guess she's doing well for an omega."


 

"Impossible, all of her scores are above 97."


 

Minjoo heard the loud "whispers'' of the students around but just shrugged them off. It's not like it's the first time everyone is talking about her. Besides, it doesn't even matter. She's still far from her goal. She didn't realize she was spacing out until the gentle scent of cedarwood started lingering in the air.


 

"Congratulations on getting first place, Kim Minjoo sunbaenim."

 

 

The alpha with the same cedarwood scent that she has gotten used to. Ahn Yujin.


 

Ah. Yes, her fiance. What everyone says about them is absolutely true. Alphas from the Ahn clan were indeed a bit—odd, if Minjoo were to describe it. Yujin never tried to cross the boundaries, she addresses her in school formally like a normal junior-senior relationship. Yujin hasn’t marked her yet but the alpha already treats her as if she was her mate. In fact, her fiancee babies her way too much. She thought people were only exaggerating about the Ahns but now that she’s engaged to one of them, she figured they were right all along.


 

Despite that, Minjoo still has mixed feelings about their marriage. She couldn’t believe her own father sold her off to the clan they despised the most. She now understood just how much her father hated her.


 

If only I wasn’t born.


 

Minjoo sighed. “Thanks.” She curtly replied yet when she turned to her, she saw the alpha with the biggest smile she has ever seen. Minjoo figured it was because it’s her first reply to her for the day.


 

Fool.


 

That’s when Minjoo noticed the dark circles and heavy bags under the alpha’s eyes. Yujin didn't notice but for a week Minjoo saw her staying up all night just to study. And it seems like everything paid off in the end because Yujin ranked first place in her year level.


 

“Ehh, seriously Ahn Yujin? Wasn't she bad at studying before her engagement to Minjoo?”


 

“Minjoo’s father probably bribed the school so Yujin wouldn’t taint their image.”


 

“Really? I wouldn’t care about that anymore if I were AHN YUJIN’s fiancee.”


 

Minjoo heard the annoying “whispers” of students again and accidentally released her bitter coffee scent out of anger, scaring the students in their vicinity.


 

You weren’t there in our apartment. You didn’t see Yujin stay up all night studying the same thing over and over again. You don’t know how much time she spends on studying.


 

Was what she wanted to tell but she couldn’t.


 

Minjoo knew the reason behind Yujin’s dedication in studying lately. She did it for her. All the sleepless nights were because of her. Yujin wasn't gifted with a brilliant mind like Minjoo. She had to work twice—or maybe even thrice as hard to do better in her studies.


 

"No no no Yujin you can't sleep, just an hour more. Remember this is all for you to become deserving of Kim Minjoo's wife!" Minjoo heard her say this one night in their apartment.


 

It made her sick.


 

Why is an alpha doing all these unnecessary work just for an omega who ignores her all day? They're not even mates.Yujin is an alpha, she’s supposed to be a jerk. So why bother? Ahns were indeed different than she expected.


 

"Well what about that, I'm in second place again." A short haired brunette with a strong mint scent appeared behind Minjoo. It was enough to send chills down Minjoo's spine. Students began to murmur and stepped backwards to make a space for them.


 

"Chaewon." Minjoo said coldly.


 

Chaewon scoffs. "You never listen. I told you to just give up. You'll never gain anything from this."














 

"I am going to be the Kim clan’s next head whether you like it or not." The brunette confidently said and smirked at the omega.


 

Kim Chaewon. Minjoo's cousin and the presumed next clan head after Minjoo—who was supposed to be the next clan head, presented as an omega instead of an alpha at age 15. She is the best candidate for the next clan head as she's currently the strongest and smartest alpha in the clan.


 

"You won't. You know there's still a way for me to become the clan's successor." Minjoo replied. Chaewon raised a brow.


 

"Don't tell me you're challenging me to a roi immortel? Don't make me laugh, Min. The difference between our strength is too huge."


 

"Are you scared?" Minjoo said, not breaking eye contact with her cousin. Suddenly, the atmosphere became more tense than ever and Chaewon released more of her mint scent that it flooded the area with her pheromones alone.


 

“Who’s scared?” Chaewon asked in a menacing tone, threatening the omega. However, the omega remained unfazed and unaffected by her and also released her bitter coffee scent, but Chaewon’s mint scent still dominated the area.


 

Pissed, Chaewon was about to land a fist on Minjoo’s body but before anything could happen, Chaewon was stopped by another alpha with an overwhelming cedarwood scent. The harsh scents of cedarwood and mint clashed, dominating the whole area that it scared the students off, even Minjoo felt suffocated.


 

“DO. NOT. TOUCH. HER” Yujin growled, gripping on Chaewon’s wrist tightly while glaring at the pure alpha. Yujin towered Chaewon easily with her height and yet, Chaewon’s scent was still winning.


 

“Well I’ve been wanting to meet you, you filthy dog.” Chaewon smirked and punched Yujin with her left hand, hitting her right on the face. The taller alpha fell down on her knees after the powerful blow but Chaewon wasn’t satisfied yet. She grabbed Yujin’s collar, lifted the huge alpha and sent her flying towards the bulletin board, breaking it into half. The cedarwood scent started to fade away and Chaewon knew she won the fight.


 

Chaewon turned to Minjoo who was now starting to breathe properly again. “You’ll suffer worse than that when you challenge me into a roi immortel.” With that said, Chaewon left with a satisfied smirk on her face.


 

Minjoo ran to Yujin’s side and shook the alpha’s body. “Yujin! Yujin you idiot! Why would you dare to do that! You’re not even a purebred, what makes you think you can win against her!?” Minjoo scolded the unconscious Yujin on the ground.


 

“No way! Yujin!” A jet black haired girl was running towards them, panicking after seeing Yujin lying unconscious. As she gets nearer and nearer towards them, the smell of dark chocolate gets stronger and judging by her scent, Minjoo assumes the girl must be an alpha friend of Yujin.


 

“I heard her got beat up by Kim Chaewon so bad and ran here immediately! I can’t believe Yujin actually lost in a fight!” The girl said, checking on Yujin for injuries.


 

“Who are you?” Minjoo asked the alpha.
 


“I’m Wonyoung. Jang Wonyoung. Yujin’s friend. You’re her wife right?” The girl innocently asked. Now that Minjoo has seen her up close she realizes the girl is really pretty. She had a doll-like face with sharp features and can literally pass as an idol.


 

“No I’m not.” Minjoo rolled her eyes.


 

“Ey you’re getting there.” Wonyoung winked and carried the alpha on her back. “Come on!” They went to the infirmary together with Minjoo occasionally stealing glances from Wonyoung.


 

Jang Wonyoung.


 

Another alpha from a respected clan. They’re known for their god-like beauty they possess. Whether as an alpha, beta, or omega, members of the Jang family are all so attractive and good-looking. Most of them are famous in both the entertainment and modelling industry.


 

The thought of Yujin spending a lot of her time with this girl suddenly made Minjoo so annoyed that Wonyoung actually sensed it through her pheromones.


 

“You do realize that I’m an alpha right?” Wonyoung chuckled.


 

Minjoo blushed and smacked the younger girl out of embarrassment. “I’m not jealous!”


 

“Ow! Stop, I’m literally carrying your dying wife over here, plus your pheromones tell me otherwise.” Wonyoung and stuck her tongue out.


 

“She’s DYING!?” Minjoo didn’t seem to mind Wonyoung and her teasing anymore and is actually more concerned with Yujin now with how big her eyes are and how her voice sounded like she actually cares for the alpha.


 

“Oh so you DO care for this lovesick fool, that’s good to hear.” Minjoo had a puzzled look on her face, before she could ask what was that lovesick fool for, the three had arrived at the infirmary already.


 

“No way.” was the first thing the school nurse told them when they entered the room. Not only she has to work her out just when her shift started, the patient, who was the sole cause as to why she’s forced to treat several wounded alphas everytime, was now the one lying unconscious on someone’s back.


 

“Yeah that’s what I said first too but hey shouldn’t you be happy, your shift today won’t be as hectic as before.” Wonyoung grinned at the beta school nurse.


 

“You just gave me a reason not to help her.” The nurse replied.


 

“No please help Yujin!” Minjoo pleaded to which both girls in the room were surprised. The nurse didn’t even notice she was here until now.


 

“O-Oh yeah sure, I was just joking. Let’s see.” Wonyoung placed Yujin down the bed gently with the help of the nurse. Minjoo explained what happened from her argument with Chaewon to Yujin being unconscious. The nurse and Wonyoung were shocked to hear the full story from her. The nurse treated Yujin’s wounds and left the three girls alone after she was finished.


 

“There’s really no stopping an Ahn once their mate is involved.” Wonyoung decided to break the ice.


 

“And I told you I’m not her mate.” Minjoo replied, exposing her unmarked neck to Wonyoung.

 

 

“But Yujin already chose you. Yujin devoted herself to you. Please give her a chance.” Wonyoung pleaded, bowing to the omega in front of her which left Minjoo dumbfounded in her seat.


 

An alpha is bowing to her.


 

Minjoo hates to admit, but maybe she was wrong about alphas the entire time. Maybe, just maybe, she can trust some of them.


 

“I won’t promise you but I’ll try.” Minjoo said, looking away from the alpha. This was definitely one of the craziest decisions she’s ever made in her entire life.


 

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” Wonyoung bowed multiple times to her which startled the omega. “You won’t regret marrying Yujin!” The alpha smiled. Wonyoung started babbling about Yujin, from how they met in middle school and going to the same university together. She told her how Yujin was fighting alphas everyday like it was her routine just because they hated her family. Her first class was starting so she went ahead and two girls were left alone in the infirmary.


 

Wonyoung closed the door behind her softly and leaned on it.


 

“I wonder how things would turn out if only I were an omega.” The tall alpha mumbled to herself with a crestfallen face.



 

 

 


 

Minjoo bit her lip, contemplating whether to stay beside Yujin or to attend her class. Minjoo looked at Yujin’s bruised lip and felt like she was to blame. She pulls her chair closer to Yujin’s bed, leaning on the alpha’s face to touch her bruised lip. She brushed her delicate fingers softly on her lip while feeling guilty over what happened.


 

She closed her eyes at how relaxing the alpha’s scent was. Minjoo moved closer to her neck where Yujin’s scent glands are located and sniffed more of it, the tip of her nose brushing on Yujin’s neck. Minjoo removed her shoes and climbed onto Yujin’s bed. She laid down beside the sleeping alpha and made sure her nose was near her scent glands, where she could inhale the alpha’s cedarwood smell.


 

It was quiet and Yujin’s scent was so comforting. Minjoo never felt this peaceful for a long time now. Everything just went downhill after she presented as an omega. If only she was an alpha then things wouldn’t turn out like this.


 

Or maybe it’s better if she wasn’t born at all, her mother should’ve chosen to save herself instead of the unborn child in her womb that is her.


 

“Hey is Yujin—oh. OH.” The nurse gasped seeing the two girls snuggling in their bed. She gulped and immediately closed the curtain after Yujin gave her a get-out-and-let-me-enjoy-this look. Minjoo saw everything and hopped off the bed right away.


 

“Y-you’re not DEAD?!” Minjoo asked her, putting her shoes on with the reddest face Yujin has ever seen.


 

“It took you more than a year to speak more than two words to me and the first thing you say is you’re not dead?” Yujin replied with a frown. She sat up straight and tried to move her arm but only ended up hissing in pain.


 

“H-hey… The nurse said you shouldn’t move that arm too much.” Minjoo said, almost in a whisper but still enough for Yujin to hear it. The alpha’s frown was soon replaced into a huge smile. “You should talk more, I love hearing your voice.”


 

“How long were you awake…”


 

“Oh you mean earlier? When you started sniffing my neck… Your scent woke me up.” Minjoo just wanted to bury herself alive at this point.


 

“She was awake for that long!?” She thought. Minjoo cursed herself for lowering her guard to an alpha. She can’t believe she allowed herself to do that.


 

The nurse cleared which alerted the two girls inside. The nurse suggested that Yujin should just go home and skip class so she can rest and Minjoo agreed, she felt like it was her responsibility why Yujin ended up in this situation. The two went to their car with Minjoo driving them home, much to Yujin’s surprise. Minjoo helped her walk to the apartment they shared and can’t help but feel her cheeks heat up at their close proximity. Yujin’s scent didn’t even help at all—it was driving her crazy.


 

Just why does she have to smell so damn good.


 

They finally arrived and Yujin went to rest in her bedroom. Minjoo then realized this was her first time entering the alpha’s room. It wasn’t that much, she guessed Yujin was probably similar to her, a minimalist. There was one thing that caught Minjoo’s eye, a photo of a young Yujin with a beautiful woman beside her holding her hand. Yujin looked like she was the happiest at this moment, Minjoo thought.


 

Yujin caught her staring too much at the photo and introduced the woman to her. “This is Hyewon. My late sister.”


 

Minjoo lets out an ‘oh’ in response. She did hear about someone from the Ahn family who died a long time ago. It must’ve been hard for her because they seem to look very close to each other.


 

Minjoo tried to change the subject to lift up the gloomy mood. “Is there something you want to eat for lunch?”. Yujin’s eyes lit up and grinned. “It’s okay! I’ll eat anything you cook!”


 

The pink haired omega almost choked on her own saliva hearing the word ‘cook’ alone.


 

“W-w-wait wait wait… I didn’t say anything about cooking. C-can’t we just order instead?” Minjoo stuttered, hoping that Yujin would say yes.


 

Thankfully, Yujin agreed but disappointment was obviously written in her face. Minjoo took a deep breath, she remembered her conversation with Wonyoung earlier.


 

Give her a chance.


 

You do not let KIM MINJOO get near to a kitchen EVER, unless you want to die of food poisoning or gas explosion. It’s not even a day yet of giving Yujin a chance yet here she is making the wildest life decisions she ever had.


 

“It’s okay, I’ll cook for us.” The alpha was back to smiling again and thanked Minjoo several times. Seriously, do alphas say thank you several times? She thought.


 

Minjoo went to the kitchen and thought of what to do next.


 

I mean, cooking can’t be that hard right? Yujin does it every time for us, wasn’t this an omega thing?


 

She dialled one of her omega friends on her phone.


 

“Hey where are you? Me, Nako, and Hitomi are already eating lunch.” A girl with a husky voice asked her.


 

“Yeah I went home early Yuri, I have to take care of Yujin.”


 

“Oh shoot! Is she okay? I heard she got her beat up by your cousin.”


 

“News spread fast huh. But yeah unfortunately it’s true.” Minjoo sounded down and Yuri just snorted at her.


 

“So, how did it feel when you were saved by your prince charming?” Yuri asked her in a mischievous tone. Minjoo rolled her eyes, she doesn’t like where this is going.


 

“Of course I was touched...”


 

“So you were touched because?”


 

“Because you’re ugly and I hate you and I didn’t call you to talk about this.” Minjoo irritatingly replied. She hated how it was so easy for Yuri to push her buttons, she can hear her bursting into laughter on the other line. “Okay okay I was just joking. So, what did you call me for?”


 

“Teach me how to cook.” Minjoo said sternly.


 

“What?! Are you deranged?! No offense but let Yujin do all the cooking by herself if she wants to live.”


 

“She’s injured and she wants to taste my cooking!”


 

“Oooooh now you’re acting like a real omega. Maybe if you joined us in our omega classes instead of squeezing yourself with the alphas then you wouldn’t be asking me how to cook.” Yuri cooed. The two omegas argued for about half an hour before Minjoo finally started cooking. Yuri was still hesitant in teaching Minjoo so she taught her the simplest meal Minjoo can (hopefully) pull off. Yuri even had to teach her how to turn on a stove.


 

Minjoo knocked on the alpha’s room and went inside. Yujin was advance reading a math textbook with her uninjured arm in her bed. Minjoo dragged the chair and sat beside the alpha’s bed, shyly handing her the plate.


 

It was a simple omelette. A bit burned and looked like it was drenched in oil but it looks edible enough, at least that’s what Yujin thinks. Yujin thanked the girl and reached out for the fork, clumsily taking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter