17 My Selene

Jinjoo OS Fiesta S3: Panorama of Pearls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Fluff, Romance

Summary: After not seeing each other for a long time because of their busy schedules. Ahn Yujin and Kim Minjoo finally went on a date. It was all fun, not until...

Word Count: 2496

Hashtag: #JinjooFiestaS3_MySelene

 

My Selene

 

It was Sunday morning. The sun was out, but the cool breeze that the wind is giving was making it less warm. Ahn Yujin was currently waiting for someone at the bus stop, feeling a bit nervous thus she will be seeing her lover after a long time. Of course, she's very excited too.

 

"The next bus will be arriving here in a few minutes." She told herself. Yujin cannot think straight. She doesn't know what she will do when her lover arrives if she will hug the latter or she'll just greet first or what. but she shrugged off her thoughts. "Screw it, I will just do whatever comes first in my mind."

 

Yujin saw a bus is approaching towards her direction. Her smile is slowly getting wider and wider as the bus comes closer to her. She stood up after some of the passengers of the bus get out of it, looking for a certain someone.

 

There, she saw a woman, looking so fine while wearing a red shift dress. It was Kim Minjoo. Yujin was in awe. She quickly hugged Minjoo after she got off the bus. She waited for this moment. At last, she finally saw the love of her life.

 

"It's good to see you again, Yujin-ah."

 

"It's good to see you too, Minjoo-yah."

 

After they retracted from their hug, Yujin squished Minjoo's cheeks both sides and said, "Is this for real? Tell me I'm not dreaming."

 

Minjoo grinned at the younger. Seeing Yujin up close feels surreal to her too. "Of course, Yujin-ah. You're wide awake." Minjoo stuttered, while holding the latter's cheeks as well. "Come on. Where do you want to go first?"

 

Yujin retracted her hands from Minjoo and thinks. "Uhm. How about let's have breakfast first? I know you are hungry."

 

"Sounds good to me. Let's go."

 

-----

 

They are now at a not so crowded café. Yujin picked where will they eat and knowing that Minjoo likes donuts and coffee for breakfast. They are now currently queueing at Dunkin’ Donuts. When they are finally finished ordering, Minjoo was about to give her money to the cashier. Yujin stopped her. "I should be the one who's paying for our meal." The taller stated.

 

"No, how about this..." Minjoo faced the latter and said, "I will be paying for our meal right now. And you will pay for our lunch later? sounds good?" Minjoo smiled.

 

Yujin thought about it and finally gave in and nodded as a sign of agreement. They searched for a vacant seat and waited for their order. It was quite awkward. they just sat there, and they couldn't look at each other's eyes. The two didn't know what to talk about at the moment.

 

But then, Yujin finally have the courage to look at Minjoo's direction, but Minjoo is just looking outside the window. She has now the opportunity to examine the face of the woman in front of her. "I can't believe I am currently looking at the most beautiful person I know right now." Yujin thought while smiling.

 

Minjoo can feel the stares of Yujin, so she decided to look back at her to check if she's really staring and she's right. "Hey, Yujin-ah. Do I have dirt on my face?" Minjoo starts to look touch her face.

 

"You have, but it is not dirt. It's beauty."

 

The older was taken a back. She didn't expect this at all, and her face starts to turn red. Yujin has been always like this, but She doesn't know she still feels butterflies in her stomach whenever Yujin says something like this to her.

 

Their order has arrived at their table and starts to eat. It was not that awkward now, thanks to the food that they're eating. They talked about what they were doing these past few days, trying to catch up from their busy days.

 

When they finally finished all their foods. Minjoo asked Yujin after they stood up from their seats and went out of the café, "Where do you want to go next?"

 

Yujin just smiled and just grabbed Minjoo by her wrist and started to walk. Minjoo now knows where they will be going just by the looks of Yujin.

 

-----

 

"Yujin, why are we in a mall?"

 

"We are going to watch movies!" Yujin answered Minjoo's question enthusiastically while waving the two tickets she's holding. "I already bought these earlier, so we don’t have to line for it~"

 

While they are on their way to the cinemas. Minjoo saw a poster. “Is that where Kim Chaewon directed? The Grudge?"

 

"Yes, Minjoo. Are you into horror now?"

 

"I only want to watch it because of chaewon." Minjoo suddenly showed her worried face to Yujin. She suddenly remembered the trailer of the movie. It was horrifying. Minjoo looked at Yujin and said, "Tell me it wasn't the one you bought for us."

 

Yujin looked away from minjoo and scratched her head. "uhh actually it’s the one that I bought since I know you like her movies." The younger said. "We can just refund this and change it—"

 

"It's fine~ I'll be brave for today. I can watch it without getting scared. watch me." Minjoo pouts. She knows to herself that she'll scream her lungs out if there's a jump scare in the movie which is most likely to happen. But suddenly Minjoo has an idea to make her not feel scared at all.

 

She dragged Yujin, who is a bit worried to Minjoo, inside the cinema and took a seat. They waited for a while for the movie to start. And there it goes the movie, "The Grudge" started playing.

 

At first the surroundings are very calm, nothing to be scared about with the movie yet, until there's a jump scare. all the people in the room got scared and screamed. Even Yujin flinched at it. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter