19 The Secret Lifeline

Jinjoo OS Fiesta S3: Panorama of Pearls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Drama, Friendship, Time Travel, Tragedy

Summary: Yujin and Minju are bestfriends until the accident happen and the secret life line change and suddenly Yujin came back to life but she doesn't remember Minju.

Word Count: 2923

Hashtag: #JinjooFiestaS3_TheSecretLifeLine

 

The Secret Lifeline

 

I will never let you go till’ the end…..

 

I was at the moment when all lights are pointing us…

 

I heard screaming….crying….

 

Wait..where…is Yujin?!

 

I crawl and saw her laying on the ground full of blood….

 

I cried while reaching her..

 

I hold her hand until I passed out…


 

Yujin’s POV

 

One…Two…Three say cheese

 

/camera clicks/

 

“Wow,this picture is too cute”

 

“Yujin-ah let’s eat!!” my mom shouted

 

Hehehehe My name is Ahn Yujin.Nice to meet you hehehe I’m your vitamin yujin.Let’s just say I’m matured enough but sometimes my childish characteristic is more dominant.You can say I’m a shy person but a wild inside ror sksksks.I went to school but I dropped out to focus on my career.I went for my CF and stopped for a while.I just spend my time with my friend Minju.By the way her name is Kim Minju and she’s older than me.We were childhood bestfriend and we always enjoy playing together,joking together and pranking together.Although I was young she is always by my side just like a sister.We love each other even though were fighting to each other,after a minute we tend to apologize to each other.Sometimes I think what will happen if we get old,can still be friends after a hundred years.I just thought what will happen if she gets married to someone and have siblings will she forget me.What if I suddenly die because of an accident,will she remember me even though I passed away?.I promised to myself and to her that I will never leave her.It hurts me a lot when I imagine those things.But let’s just focus on positive sides than negative thoughts..

 

Suddenly I saw Minju in front of our house..

 

“Unnie-yahhh!!You’re here do you want some ice cream?”

 

“Hehehehhe sure!!”

 

I bring her favorite chocolate ice cream.I know that she doesn’t like coffee and mint chocolate flavor.While my favorite flavor of ice cream is green tea because it was delicious you should try it too :).

 

“Hey unnie by the way do you have plans this year?”

 

“Hmm I don’t have,why?”

 

“I just wanted you to invite to my party”

 

“When?”

 

“Next month hehehehehhe”

 

“Ohhh is it graduation celebration?”

 

“Right” I scoop a green tea ice cream

 

“By the way Yujin-ah, are you busy after your party?

 

“I guess I’m not busy,why?”

 

“Let’s go to japan!”

 

“Really!! sure let’s go!”

 

“Just ready and packed your things before the trip because If your things are not ready before the trip I will leave you on the airport.Understand?”

 

“HAHAHHAHAHAH don’t leave me unnie If you leave me I will tell your mom to cancel your flight blehhh”

 

“Then try it sskskskksks”

 

You know where being like a child fighting for no reason but we love each other,I guess this trip will be memorable for me.Even though this is my second time going to Japan, this trip will be more fun.

 

After 1 month….


 

Minju’s POV

 

We were enjoying the party because it was her graduation although she went on home-schooling.We were very happy to see Yujin enjoying her own party.I walked outside to smell some fresh air,and looked at the sky it was full moon.I remember something…

 

“It was a long time ago,when we were playing at the house,making tents and acting like we were mothers while playing barbie dolls and fighting just because we fell in love on the same character in the movie but now she’s grown up and matured and she doesn’t changed at all as my best friend and my vitamin” I mumbled on the air.


 

“Boo!!”

 

“Yah!!!,why did you scare me all of a sudden?!”

 

“I just saw you walking outside and just suddenly talking to the thin air,I guess your imagining something huh?!” she said it with sarcastically eye.

 

“Eh? It’s nothing hehehehehe I just wished something since today is your graduation day”

 

“What did you wish?” she ask while making a cute face

 

“Secret!!!”

 

I run after what I said,I bet she knew what did I say because she saw me and she heard I’m talking.

 

“Yah unnie-yahhh!!why are you being like this”she shouted and suddenly she touched her head like she is having a headache.

 

“Yujin-ah are you alright?”

 

She ignored me then after that she decided to go to take me home.I know it will be awkward since I was the oldest once and I was the guest.She took a cab and we ride.We are actually on the high way,it was 10:35 at the evening and there are only few cars passing by at that time.We were laughing due to the silence and even the driver are glancing us with a question mark on his mind.

 

Until I saw a truck passing by and driving speedily towards Yujin’s direction…

 

I was literally froze at that moment…

 

It’s just like a slow motion moment, glass are breaking the driver is bumping to the window and Yujin….

 

Yujin is at worse condition and it was just speed of a lightning.

 

Our cab turns 180 degrees then it flips like a pancake on a pan.

 

I was conscious at that time,I felt dizziness and I felt blood rushing on my head

I saw people running towards us,lights from flashlights were pointed to us I also heard screaming for help.I immediately crawl to find Yujin.

 

“Yujin-ah were are you? YUJIN-AH!!!!!”

 

I saw her bathing with her own blood.She is still conscious but she is having difficulty in breathing.

 

“Yujin-ahhh!!!” I shouted

 

“Unnie-..you-re here…”

 

“Yahhh don’t talk for a while,you’re having difficulty in breathing I think they call for an ambulance just wait for it you will survive” suddenly my tears fall down.

 

“Heheheh…Heheheh…no you should survi-ve..I just..realize- that the time has come..”

 

“NOOO pleasee Yujin-ahhh!Please!”

 

“You promise..to me..that ..don’t forget me..”

 

“ I will never forget you but pleasee don’t leave me alone…..”

 

“ I..will nev-never leave.. I will..stay in your heart forever” and suddenly she passed out

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter