31 Living Louder

Jinjoo OS Fiesta S3: Panorama of Pearls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Adventure, Hurt/Comfort, Medical, School, Slice of Life

Summary: Are you living or just existing?

Ahn Yujin a once so happy go lucky girl, lost her interest to live.

Kim Minju who's a patient who's living her life to the fullest.

What if the two meet?

What will happen?

Word Count: 2351

Hashtag: #JinjooFiestaS3_LivingLouder

 

Living Louder

 

"Was she the one we met last night?"

 

"I don't think so?"

 

"Is she just drunk last night?"

 

"Yes, exactly."

 

"YAH! AHN YUJIN!" Suddenly a tall girl turn around and look at the person who's calling her name.

 

"Why?" The girl who named Yujin asked as she look at the said person.

 

"It seems your a good singer, can you join in our music club?" Yujin look at her intently and smirk.

 

"No, and I don't want too." Yujin said as she go.

 

Everyone seems interested in Yujin. Since the first day she went in their school everyone are trying to be close with her.

 

"I hate it." Yujin said as she plug her earphones and straightly looking on the hallway not minding the students who's looking at her.

 

As she arrived at her favorite place she unplug her earphones, and look down she thought that everyone in their campus are not true, they are like holographics in Yujin's mind.

 

She sit down and lean her back on wall, she sigh deeply as she look above as she raise her right hand while looking at the sunlight.

 

"What life is?" She sigh deeply as the rings bell.

 

She put again her earphone in her ear, not minding the ringing bell as a sign for them to enter their respectives classroom.

 

Yujin like to be alone, she don't wants everyone attention. She lost her interest in everything. She thought like she's a robot that her mind is like a chip who's commanding her to do things.

 

As the time pass by the sun is starting to set making Yujin to stand up and go home. She's always like that, spending her time in the rooftop while listening to the music. She's not entering inside her classroom everyday. Essence of being a daughter who owns the school.

 

"Hey!" Yujin turn around as she saw her sister.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Mom, she's in the hospital. I hope this time you go, please Yujinie." Yujin just sigh and nod as she go to her respective room.

 

She change her clothes to a comfy one as she decided to use her motorcycle to go on the hospital. Yujin's mother is always in the hospital because of heart disease.

 

As she arrive at the parking lot of the said hospital she look at the entrance as she see a girl with a lot of nurses who's trying to stop her to go outside.

 

"What's going on?" Yujin said as she walk through the entrance.

 

The nurses stop the girl by injecting something into her making Yujin to close her eyes. Yujin continue to go inside as she stop at the room of her mother.

 

"It's a mircale your here." Her father said as Yujin roll her yes in annoyance. She was about to retreat but her mother call her name.

 

"Yujinie~" Yujin look at her mother as she sigh deeply, her mother lose weight.

 

Yujin smile to her mother as she walk beside her. She touch her mother face as Yujin was about to tear up when suddenly a loud noise coming outside, surprised can be seen in their faces.

 

"What's going on?" Yujin's dad was about to go outside when Yujin stop him.

 

"I'm going. Stay here." Yujin said and leave the place.



 

YUJIN'S POV

 

I'm busy walking in the hallway when suddenly a girl with a patient suit bump into me, making the both of us to fall down on the floor.

 

"Ouch!!!" As I open my eyes and blink it.

 

"Beautiful."

 

"I'm sorry miss." As she stand up and help me to stand too.

 

"I'm sorry again." She said and bow as she was about to leave when suddenly a lot of nurses came.

 

"Sh*t."

 

She suddenly grab my wrist as were running through the hallway.

 

"Hey! Hey! where are we going and why they're chasing you?" I said as out of my breathe.

 

"There!" She point out the staircase as she grab me again.

 

We stop at the lock door and I guess were in the rooftop.

 

"Geez!" She suddenly pull out tge hairpin in my head and try to open the door.

 

When she heard the 'ting' she look at me and smile.

 

"There you go." She said and grab me again.

 

"Wow." I said as I look at the sky. This place is so beautiful, the city lights the moon and the stars. Just wow.

 

"I'm Kim Minju." I just look at her and nod.

 

"Yujin." I casually said.

 

"Isn't beautiful right?" She asked.

 

"Ah yeah." I said and nod.

 

She walk and climb on the big wooden box, she tap her side, making me to go beside her. As far as I know were totally strangers.

 

"Why are you here, Yujin?" She suddenly asked.

 

"My mom is here." I said.

 

"Ooh?"

 

"You? why are you here?" I asked making her to look at me. I know she's a patient here base on her clothes.

 

"What I mean, why are you staying here?" I asked her again.

 

"Because I want to live longer." She said making me to frown.

 

"Eh?"

 

"Hospitals, doctors, nurses I believe in them. I believe that they can lasts my life a little longer that's why I'm here." She said, the spark of her eyes saying it all. Why am I suddenly met this girl? The universe is manipulating me again.

 

"I also want to go to the beach and watch the sunrise."

 

"Eat delicious food in the night market, I saw it on the television."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter