21 It's Sunday ( Your cat is here again)

Jinjoo OS Fiesta S3: Panorama of Pearls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Fluff

Summary: Like any other Sunday, Yujin brings the cat back to its owner

or

Both of them just take every chance they can get to see each other.

Word Count: 2326

Hashtag: #JinjooFiestaS3_ItsSunday

 

It's Sunday ( Your cat is here again)

 

Yujin found herself awake. Its something that she not used to, usually she'd get painfully high pitched barks and jumping around her bed from her puppy, its impossible she can't wake up with her companion being all over the place. Yujin appreciates it though, she's really bad at waking up and Azzo wakes her up early and way much better than her unreliable alarm.

 

Yujin realizes its already noon, she really should work harder to wake up early without her fluffy friend's help. Good thing its Sunday and Yujin doesn't have work today. The tall girl looks around and wonders where Azzo could be right now. She gets up and make her bed, do stretches and do hygiene practices. As she walks down the stairs Yujin hears his faint barking. Yujin finds him playing around with his friend, the neighbors cat. It came early today, it usually barges in the tall girls house later this day, where Yujin just finished walking Azzo in the park.

 

Yujin smacked herself, she forgot to walk with Azzo today, immediately feeling bad, the only time she hangs out with the little bichon is weekends and she just had to forget today. She does take the little puppy out on Wedenesdays but rarely on that day.

 

"Hey, boy~" Yujin calls out to the puppy, who's still busy playing with the feline. He must be hungry, when the girl is in line of Azzo's sight he quickly leaves whatever he was doing and follows her. Yujin grabs the box of dog food and put it in Azzo's bowl, as she places it down and sees Azzo sitting down while looking up at you, cute. Yujin grabs her brunch and joins Azzo.

 

"You're here again." Yujin looks at Azzo's right and sees his friend, the neighbors cat. Yujin wonders, has it already been fed? Should she give it some too? She doesn't even know if its okay for cats to eat dog food. She probably should bring it back to its owner.

 

This really had her thinking about the neighbors cat, it has a schedule of going in her home every Sunday. Do cats even know how to keep track on what day on the week it is? Its all bull, Yujin thinks, what can she do, the living proof is here. One more thing about is that it doesn't leave, once it stepped in it'll never step out. It gets in the pet door Yujin got for Azzo so he could run around the backyard. It knows its way in, shouldn't it be easy to find its way out? Though its just a cat, it can get confused too.


 

Yujin knows its intentions were to have fun with Azzo only and she doesn't mind it being there at all, it doesn't make a mess around her home, all is good and the idea of Azzo having an animal friend makes the tall girl feel at ease so, she'd just let it stay for a while. Yujin was worried he'd feel lonely. She's is glad taking him out for walks in the park where she assumes Azzo had made friends with the neighbors cat.

 

Sundays for Yujin usually plays out just her eating, walking her dog (except she forgot this Sunday), staying in bed for the rest of the day, preparing for another dreadful Monday and returning the regular weekend visitor to its owner.

 

That reminds Yujin, she should do that right now, its been here long enough, she's probably worried already. Like the first time the feline went in Yujin's premises, where Yujin just let the cat leave by itself, which it never did, she just found it still in her property, when the tall girl decided to grab herself food, the sun was already down! she was worried heck,

 

"I was about to go to your place and ask if you'd seen her by any chance, but I guess this answers my question."

 

Tears were forming in here eyes as she gently grabs the cat from her arms, "She likes wandering around so I just let her, she always comes back before I notice." she gulps before continuing. Holding the cat tightly, not wanting to let go."–I thought she lost her way this time," She thanks Yujin and even offered her to come in, the tall girl declined as it was already late.


 

That was Kim Minju, the cat owner and Yujin's neighbor. Yujin have always known her name as she was a friend of a friend of hers (though she's never got the chance to introduce herself ) and they follow each other on social media. An angel, she truly was, Yujin thinks and recalls when she just moved in this neighborhood 2 months ago, Yujin was greeted by her with apple pie in hand. 'Aren't I supposed to be the one doing this when moving in a neighborhood?' The tall girl questions to herself. Yujin was so eager to leave that crappy apartment she used to stay in, that she forgot. Its embarrassing, this puts so much bad image in Yujin. She looks like she doesn't know etiquette. Surprised, Yujin thought she'd never see her in person or in this neighborhood at all and now Yujin lives right next door to her.

 

Yujin always see her in the park, having a walk with her cat, sometimes drinking apple juice along the way. They've always walked with together but never talked much, just an awkward greeting. Both comfortable with the silence they share. Everytime they see each other in the park, like an unspoken rule, it just happens, and Yujin has no complaints about that.

 

"Hey~ time to come home now" Yujin reach out to the cat. The tall girl easily scoop it in her arms. Lucky it's not hostile against Yujin,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter