14 Sunset

Jinjoo OS Fiesta S3: Panorama of Pearls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Angst, Hurt/Comfort

Summary: Sunsets are proof that some endings can also be beautiful.

Word Count: 12377

Hashtag: #JinjooFiestaS3_Sunset

 

Sunset

 

Ahn Yujin is a vocalist of the band named ‘Sunset’ and their band regularly performs at the resort that is owned by Yujin’s family which also has the same name.

 

Yujin is always fond of sunsets, it brought her a lot of memories from the past. Sunsets reminded her of someone really important to her. It reminded her of her mom.

 

When they were in college, she and her friends thought about forming a band, but the thing was, they had no idea where to perform. When Yujin told her Dad this, he was quick to offer them a deal of being the resort’s official band, hence why their band is also named sunset.

 

Aside from singing, writing songs, and playing the guitar, Yujin is also very fond of surfing, which is why she picked it up as a hobby together with her fellow bandmates.

 

Yujin always likes to surf everytime the sun sets, she finds it calming, and plus, she gets to have a very nice view every time.


 

Friday, 5:05 PM


 

It was friday and Yujin decided to surf since they had just finished performing and the weather was nice. As usual, she went surfing when the sun was about to set. She was supposed to surf with Yena and Hyewon, her other bandmates, but the two were too tired to go and just decided to rest, so Yujin went alone.

 

She quickly changed her clothes and went to the beach. Once she arrived at the beach, she wasted no time and immediately started to swim her way to the ocean and start surfing. She was about to get on the board when suddenly, she hears a faint sound of a girl who seems to be asking for help. She swims a bit further and sees a girl who’s already close to drowning herself. Yujin swam her way near the girl and helped her. When she was already able to get a hold of the girl, she placed her on top of the surf board and made her way back to shore.


 

Once they had arrived back on shore, Yujin carefully placed the lifeless girl on the sand and checked if she was still breathing, yet got no response. She performed CPR on the lifeless girl and luckily it worked since the said girl was now fully conscious, although she was now coughing a lot of water. The person got up and Yujin quickly followed.

 

“Hey, are you okay?”

 

“Yes, I’m fine now. Thanks a lot for saving me out there”

 

“Why were you out there anyway? And don’t you know how to swim?” Yujin asked curiously

 

“Don’t you think you’re asking a stranger too many questions already?” the unnamed girl gave her a pointed look while asking her, “And besides, I already thanked you, I think that’s enough already. Now if you excuse, I am needed elsewhere” the girl walked out, heading back to the resort’s direction. But before she could completely walk away, Yujin yelled, “Well, you’re welcome. I guess” in the most sarcastic tone.

 

“Hmm but why is she heading to the resort though? Must be a guest” Yujin said to herself and went back to the ocean to surf again.

 

After a few rounds of surfing, Yujin decided to go back since it was also getting dark already. When she arrived at her shared house with her bandmates, she was greeted by the sight of Yena and Hyewon playing video games in the living room.

 

“Psh. Tired, my ” she said to herself while rolling her eyes at the sight of her friends who are now arguing on who’ll win.

 

While Yena and Hyewon were busy playing games on the other side of the living room, Chaewon can be seen sleeping on the other side. Chaeyeon, as usual, is nowhere to be seen,

 

“Must be in the kitchen,” Yujin thought and went to her room upstairs to change


 

After changing into comfortable clothes, she went down and made her way to the kitchen to fetch herself a glass of water. When she arrived in the kitchen, she saw Chaeyeyon who’s currently busy cooking their dinner.

 

“Hmm smells good. What you got there Chae?”

 

“Oh hey Yuj, didn’t see you there. Since when did you arrive?”

 

“Just a few minutes ago” Yujin said and got herself a glass and went straight to the fridge, getting a glass of water.

 

“So, how was it? Anything interesting happened while you were surfing?” Chaeyeon asked and placed some food on the table.

 

“Not much really. Although I did just save a girl from drowning” she made her way to the bar stool near the kitchen counter and sat there.

 

“Really now?”

 

“Yeah, but she was kinda rude” she said and started drinking from the glass again

 

“How come?” Chaeyeon asked while finishing her last dish

 

“She said I ask too many questions”, Yujin gulped down the remaining water and placed the glass on the sink

 

“That’s probably why. I mean, you’re not supposed to be asking a stranger too many questions. She must’ve felt uncomfortable”

 

“Even so, I still think she was being rude”

 

“Tsk. Anyways, how is she like? Is she pretty?” Chaeyeon had a teasing smirk while asking her

 

“Yeah, I guess you can say she is. But still, it wouldn’t change my mind that she’s still rude”

 

“Yeah, yeah, sure” Chaeyeon scoffed and Yujin rolled her eyes

 

“Anyways, can you please call them here. Tell them dinner’s ready” Yujin gave her an okay sign and Chaeyeon started preparing the table for dinner.

 

Yujin went to living room and called the others for dinner,

 

“YO FAM! DINNER’S READY” she yelled to grab their attention

 

The three of them stared at Yujin and quickly raced their way towards the kitchen.

 

“What a bunch of kids” Yujin smiled and followed them

 

All of them were now in the kitchen and had already started eating. While eating, they were also discussing some new ideas for their performances and both Chaewon and Yujin agreed to make a song together for them to perform it on the resort’s anniversary which will be on Sunday. Chaeyeon also told them that they’ll be practicing for the whole day tomorrow which means no surfing, no playing of video games, no pranks, and no other shenanigans. Of course this earned a series of complaints from the other four, but they understood that they needed to practice.

 

After eating, Chaewon and Yujin went straight to their own recording room and started making the song for their performance.

 

Four hours. It took them four hours to finish the song. After recording the song, they let the others hear it and all of them were satisfied with how the song came out. Hyewon, Yena, Chaewon and Yujin were supposed to stay up late and play video games but Chaeyeon told them not to. They all went to bed since they’ll be having a long day tomorrow.



 

Saturday came and they were busy with practice and when it was lunch time, Yuri, Yena’s girlfriend, came and brought lunch for them to share. Since practice was going well, Chaeyeon gave them a one hour break after lunch and told Yuri to stay for awhile.

 

“So, how’s practice going guys?” Yuri aksed

 

“It’s doing quite well. Although Chaeyeon’s kinda grumpy, must be because Sakura unnie hasn’t called her yet” Yena said and Chaeyeon glared at her while the others were just laughing at them.

 

“Oh I saw Kkura unnie on the way here. She said she’ll visit you in the house later” Chaeyeon smiled after hearing this and earned another round of teasing from the other four.

 

“Look at that smile. Yikes, how whipped are you” Hyewon said in a teasing tone. Chaeyeon, who couldn’t handle all the teasing anymore, said, “Aight, that’s enough. Back to practice everyone”

 

“Ey come on, leader-nim. We were just kidding” Chaewon pleaded.

 

“Nope. Two hours is over. Back to work people” this earned a series of groans but nevertheless they still proceeded back to their respective places to start practicing again.

 

“Babe, I’ll get going now. Have fun practicing” Yuri said and gave Yena one last hug before going home.

 

They continued practicing until late at night before finally going home to rest up.



 

Sunday came, which means that it’s the resort’s anniversary, which also means that they’ll be performing today. They prepared their stuff and went to the place to prepare for their performance. Upon arriving, Yuri was already there and greeted them.

 

“Good morning guys. Goodluck on your performance today”

 

“Thanks unnie. I hope you enjoy our performance” Yujin said.

 

“Oh by the way, Eunbi unnie’s also watching today. She said her cousins will be there also, they just visited her recently." Yuri informed them

 

“E-eunbi unnie’s coming?” Hyewon asked trying to make sure whether she heard that right or not and Yuri answered with a nod.

 

“Oh shoot what am I supposed to do” Hyewon said while panicking and Yena, Chaeyeon, and Yujin were already laughing their asses out while Chaewon took a video of the whole thing.

 

"Why are you so surprised? it's not like this is her first time watching us perform" Yujin said, as a matter of fact.

 

"Still though" Hyewon pouted and the other four gave her a disgusted look.

 

“Chill Hyewon unnie, it’s just Eunbi unnie, surely you’ll be fine” Yuri giggled upon witnessing this kind of Hyewon which is a rare sight to see.

 

Hyewon was about to say something to defend herself from all the teasing when someone arrived

“EY, HI GUYS” Sakura greeted them with a smile

 

“Oh thank god you came, Kkura-yah. I couldn’t handle all the teasing anymore”

 

“Why? What happened here?”

 

“It’s about Eunbi unnie” Yena said while trying to suppress her laughter after seeing the look on Kkura’s face.

 

“Oh I see that Kang Hyewon is still so whipped for the one and only Kwon Eunbi” Sakura gave her a teasing smirk and Hyewon just lost it. They were all having fun together when suddenly Sunset was called to prepare.




 

Meanwhile on the other side….

 

Eunbi was waiting while both her hands were placed on her waist, looking impatient. She was tapping her feet continuously while waiting for her cousins to come down.

 

“YAH! Jang Wonyoung, Kim Minju, what’s taking you guys so long? The performance is about to start”
 

Both of them then went downstairs only to be greeted by their cousin who now looks like a furious bunny.

 

“We’re here now unnie, no need to get stress. They say stress makes you look old” Wonyoung said and gave her cousin a smile.

 

“If you guys didn’t take so long to get ready then maybe I wouldn’t be stressed. Anyways, let’s go now. Yuri texted me, she said it’s about to start in a few minutes but we might be able to make it there before they start”

 

“Well what are we waiting for? Let’s go now” Minjoo said energetically.

 

“Are you really sure that you’re fine, Minjoo? And before I forget young lady, where were you yesterday? I didn’t see you in your room when I went there to check on you”

 

“Oh I was just exploring the resort unnie, no need to worry” Minjoo gave her a reassuring smile.

 

“Just always take care of yourself, okay? And remember what the doctor told you. You shouldn’t do anything that’ll tire you out or you’ll have difficulties in breathing again”

 

“Yes unnie. Now let’s go or we’re seriously gonna be late”


 

When they arrived at the place, they saw Yuri almost immediately and went to her.

 

“Hey Yuri-ya, sorry for being late, has it started already?”

 

"Oh no, unnie, but they're about to start, you guys came just in time" Yuri said and offered them to sit in the seats that she reserved for them.

 

"By the way, these are my cousins, Minjoo and her sister Wonyoung, girls, this is Yuri"

 

"Hi, unnie nice to meet you, I'm Wonyoung" Wonyoung said and offered her hand while Yuri took it and shaked her hands with a smile.

 

"Hi, I'm Minjoo. Eunbi unnie said we are the same age, I hope we'll get along" Minjoo did the same and offered her hand and Yuri accepted, her smile never leaving her face.

 

"It's nice to meet someone the same age, I've been surrounded by oldies lately so it's nice to meet young and fresh faces" Yuri said and Eunbi looked at her with piercing eyes.

 

"So are you saying that I'm not young and fresh anymore, Jo Yuri?"

 

"Your words unnie, not mine" Yuri just laughed and both Minjoo and Wonyoung giggled at how their cousin reacted.

 

"Where's Kkura by the way? Did she not come?"

 

"Oh she just went to the bathroom"

 

Sakura then arrived and greeted them. She also introduced herself to Minjoo and Wonyoung and engaged in a conversation with Wonyoung while Minjoo was busy talking to Yuri.

 

Just then, a loud cheering from the crowd was heard which meant that the performance had already started.


 

"Breathe in, breathe out

When confronting fear

A word that came to me

Is to have a little more strength

When i'm veiled in fog

Without a single ray of light

I was Contemplating and Contemplating again

For the me of today"

 

Yujin started the song and the crowd went wild once again,

 

"A perspective different from others

Days where i'm once again falling behind

On the contrary, i am getting up and running"

 

"Let’s start from now on, keep running forward

Running running, shouting out to the world

Even if a dead end appears, it's okay with me

Let’s start from now on, keep running forward

Running running, if I’m with you

I can do anything

Running endlessly in this rough world"

 

It was Yena's turn to sing and although the song was new, the crowd was still jamming to it like they've heard it a million times already. Yuri, who never took her eyes off the stage, had a very proud smile while looking at her girlfriend.


 

"When life presses down on me

And it becomes heavier

The hand you held out

Telling me to get up once again

Sometimes, i cry

Sometimes, i shout

But there’s something i can never erase

That’s my only focus"

 

As the second verse started it was Chaewon's turn to sing it and a series of cheers were heard, mostly from her fangirls.


 

"A perspective different from others

Days where i'm once again falling behind

On the contrary, i am getting up and running

 

Let’s start from now on, keep running forward

Running running, shouting out to the world

Even if a dead end appears, It’s ok with me

Let’s start from now on, keep running forward

Running running, if I’m with you

I can do anything

Running endlessly in this rough world"

 

It was now Hyewon's turn to sing and Eunbi had this soft smile plastered on her face while gazing adoringly at her.


 

"To each other

Let's throw a light

One desperate dream

Even in the dark night sky

I can overcome once again, keep running forward

(Keep running forward, I can be the one I want )

(I love myself)"

 

When it was Chaeyeon's turn to sing, Sakura raised her hand and threw a finger heart towards her direction and Chaeyeon just smiled widely at her girlfriend's cute antics.


 

"I’m going to find myself again

Running running, if I’m with you

I can do anything

For the day i will reach the place i desired"

(Song: Running by Gaho)

 

When it was the last part, they all sang together and the cheering became louder as the performance was ending. Everyone clapped their hands and the members of Sunset had a smile on their faces because of how the crowd reacted with their new song.


 

"How was it? Did you enjoy it?" Chaeyeon asked the crowd and was answered with a series of "yes",

 

"That was our new song 'Running' which was composed by our very own Chaewon and Yujin" the cheers became louder at the mention of Chaewon and Yujin's names.

 

"I'm glad you guys enjoyed it, that's all for today and happy 15th anniversary to Sunset!"

 

The crowd cheered once again as the band went down the stage. Slowly, little by little, the crowd started to disappear and only the five of them were left there.

 

Yena, who had just finished changing, went to where they were seated.

 

"Hey guys" she greeted them and saw some new faces, "Oh Eunbi unnie, this must be your cousins. Hi, I'm Yena" she introduced herself and offered both girls a high five.

 

"Hello, I'm Minjoo and this is my sister Wonyoung. Pleased to meet you"

 

"Unnie you sounded amazing out there, I'm now a huge fan" Wonyoung being the social butterfly that she is, told Yena that.

 

"Oh wow thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it" Yena let out a light chuckle.

 

The other four went to them and also introduced themselves to the siblings. Yujin who had just raised her head up when they arrived only to be shocked because of the familiar face that's in front of her. Yujin had her eyes wide open, finding the situation quite shocking.

 

"You?!" Minjoo and Yujin yelled at the same time, shock evident from both of their faces.

 

"You two know each other?" Hyewon asked, equally as confused as the others.

 

"These are my cousins, Minjoo and her younger sister Wonyoung" Eunbi introduced them.

 

"Chaeyeon unnie, she was the one I told you about" Yujin said while pointing at Minjoo.

 

"Oh so you're that girl. I see" Chaeyeon then gave Yujin a sly smile.

 

"Wait, wait a minute. Am I the only one who's confused right now? How the hell do you know each other?" Chaewon asked while confusion took over her whole face.

 

"I saved her from drowning yesterday yet she acted rude towards me"

 

"Acting ru- what? After you saved me, I thanked you and for your information, you were asking too many questions" Minjoo said in disbelief.

 

"Hold up, young lady. You told me you were just exploring the resort yesterday. By exploring the resort did you also mean that you'll include the beach? What if something happened to you? What if Yujin wasn't there to save you?" Eunbi was now panicking, thinking that something bad happened to Minjoo.

 

"Calm down unnie, I'm completely fine" Minjoo said and gave her a reassuring smile.

 

"Chill Eunbi unnie. Hyewon-ah, I heard there's a buffet inside, why don't you go there and take Eunbi unnie with you. We'll follow shortly" Chaeyeon said and looked at Hyewon's direction. Hyewon complied, and brought Eunbi with her. Meanwhile Eunbi had no other choice but to get dragged by Hyewon, but before completely losing sight of them, Eunbi gave Wonyoung a knowing look and the younger nod her head.


 

When both Hyewon and Eunbi left, Chaeyeon faced both Yujin and Minjoo who are now sending death glares at each other.

 

"Okay you guys, stop fighting. Yujin, apologize to Minjoo" Chaeyeon said and Yujin looked at her in disbelief.

 

"What? Unnie why should I be the one to apologize? She was the one who was acting rude"

 

"Still, it was wrong of you to ask too many questions especially when you don't know the person yet"

 

"Yeah, Chaeyeon unnie is right" Minjoo said with a sly smirk on her face which didn't get unnoticed by Yujin. Seeing the smirk on Minjoo's face, she didn't have plans on apologizing but then Chaeyeon gave her a look and she sighed in defeat.

 

"Ugh fine" she groaned, "I'm sorry for what I did, Kim Minjoo-ssi" Yujin said, trying to put up the best fake smile she could ever give.

 

After hearing this, Minjoo flashed a victorious smile towards Yujin which irritated the younger more.

 

Chaeyeon clasped both her hands together and had a wide smile thinking that the two finally made up, but boy is she wrong.

 

"Alright, now that it's been settled, why don't we all head to the buffet before Hyewon eats all of the food there" Chaeyeon said and went ahead with Sakura while the others were right behind them.

 

Yujin, who was still bitter about what happened, said, "The nerve of that girl", she scoffed, glaring at Minjoo who was laughing with Wonyoung and Chaewon who were a few meters away from them. Yena and Yuri, who were both walking beside her, heard what she said and just let out a light chuckle.

 

When they arrived at the buffet, they saw Hyewon eating while Eunbi was just looking at her.

 

"Yikes, why does it look like we're here to crash their date or something?" Chaewon said, which made everyone laugh. Eunbi saw them and signalled them to come. They went to their table and started eating after getting food since they were already getting hungry.


 

After eating, they all decided to go to Sunset's house and spend the rest of the afternoon there.

 

When they arrived at the house, Yena and Hyewon raced towards the t.v where the controllers were placed and got each of them and sat on the couch. They were ready to start playing when they realised one thing.

 

"Oh, we didn't turn on the t.v yet" Yena said, as a matter of fact

 

"Yah, turn it on. I'm comfortable in my position here already, and I'm too lazy to stand up" Hyewon said and leaned her back against the couch

 

"But I'm also comfortable here already. You do it!" Yena tried arguing

 

"Hey! Do as I say. I'm still a few months older than you"

 

"CHAEYEON!" Yena called for Chaeyeon

 

"Nope, I can't turn the t.v on for you this time. I'm busy preparing snacks. Chaewon go turn it on" Chaeyeon's voice was heard from the kitchen

 

"Ugh, why do you guys always forget to turn on the t.v every time you play" Chaewon said in an irritated tone

 

"We're sorry okay. Now please turn it on, I can't wait to beat Yena" Yena glared at Hyewon and kicked her left foot

 

"YUJIN!" Chaewon called and Yujin then came rushing inside the house

 

"What is it?"

 

"You know the drill" Chaewon said and went out

 

"WHY MUST I DO THIS EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING"

 

"It's not our fault you're the youngest" Yena gave her a sly smile

 

Yujin the t.v and Hyewon and Yena rejoiced

 

"THANKS, MAKNAE-AH" Yujin just rolled her eyes at her unnies

 

"Seriously you guys are so noisy. We have visitors here in case you forgot" Chaeyeon came with the snacks and crossed her hands while the others were watching the scene.

 

"It's okay unnie. We got used to it already" Yuri said as she sat next to Yena on the couch

 

"Yeah, especially these two" Eunbi pointed at Yena and Hyewon

 

Sakura who was outside a while ago, went inside the house and saw Yena and Hyewon playing

 

"HEY, HOW CAN YOU GUYS PLAY WITHOUT ME? THE BETRAYAL" Sakura said with a bitter expression

 

"Oh stop whining and just come here" Hyewon yelled from the couch and Sakura went dashing there

 

"I'm sorry about them being too loud, Minjoo-yah, Wonyoung-ah" Chaeyeon faced the sisters and gave them the drinks that she prepared earlier

 

"It's okay, unnie, and thanks for this" Wonyoung smiled warmly at her

 

"Thanks, Chaeyeon unnie" Minjoo also gave her a warm smile and Yujin snickered when she saw this, Minjoo heard that and glared at her.

 

Chaewon went inside again and was about to sleep on the couch like she usually does, when-

 

"Chaewon-ah, why don't you show Wonyoung the recording room" Chaeyeon suggested.

 

"Sure. Right this way please" Chaewon led Wonyoung to the stairs with a smile and Wonyoung trailed behind her.

 

"Yujin" Chaeyeon called for her, "Why don't you give Minjoo a quick tour around the beach. Besides, no one knows the beach best other than you" Yujin wanted to complain but she knew she couldn't so she just went with it.

 

"Sure thing, unnie. Follow me outside, Minjoo-ssi" Yujin said and went outside first.

 

"Minjoo, make sure not to tire yourself, okay? and here, take this with you in case something happens" Eunbi handed Minjoo her inhaler, "And please be careful this time"

 

"Yes, unnie, I promise to be more careful this time" Minjoo bid her goodbye to Chaeyeon and Eunbi and followed Yujin outside.

 

Chaeyeon went to the kitchen to get more snacks and Eunbi offered to help her. When they reached there,

 

"Eunbi unnie, if you don't mind me asking, is something wrong with Minjoo? I mean, is she sick or something?" Chaeyeon asked curiously as she was preparing the snacks.

 

Eunbi sighed and sat on the bar stool, "Minjoo has hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. It’s a disease that causes her heart to weaken. She had it ever since she was young" Eunbi answered and Chaeyeon's mouth went agape

 

"It's quite surprising, isn't it? Who would've thought that a bubbly person like Minjoo, is actually suffering something like that yet she still never loses her smile" Eunbi had a sad smile and continued, "I honestly feel sad for that cousin of mine. Because at such a young age, she couldn't do most of the things she wanted because of her condition. Although she's able to do a few things, but still, it's just limited. She's not allowed to tire herself out, or else her sickness will attack her again." Chaeyeon just listened to Eunbi and let her continue

 

"I remembered when we were young, it was before we knew that she was diagnosed with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, Minjoo always wanted to go swimming, but her Dad didn't allow her. She was close to crying that time when her Dad said yes, and so we did, we went swimming. Minjoo was having too much fun swimming and when Samchon (Uncle) called us back to shore, the moment she stepped foot on the sand, she was having a hard time breathing and then out of a sudden, she fainted. She was taken to the hospital and the doctors explained everything. It's actually the same illness that their mother has, the reason why she's no longer here. Samchon was too scared that it might happen again, that they might lose Minjoo also. And ever since that day, Minjoo was always taken extra care of. She also wasn't allowed to do physical activities that might tire her out. Actually they lived here before, but Minjoo's treatment here wasn't going so well because of the lack of hospital equipment, so they went to Seoul and lived there. This is actually the first time they went here after a while. The last time they were here, Wonyoung was only four years old. Actually the reason why they're here is per Minjoo's request. They'll just be staying here for about a month, and after that, they'll fly to Switzerland and Minjoo will continue getting her treatment there. I know, we can't do anything to get rid of her illness, but I wish she stays strong, I wish she'll fight this illness of hers. I don't want to lose my cousin yet" Eunbi was on the verge of crying but was able to hold it in, Chaeyeon went near and comforted her by patting her back.

 

"Chae, please don't tell this to anyone, especially Minjoo. She hates it when the people around her know her condition and start pitying her. So promise me not to tell anyone, okay?"

 

"You have my word, unnie" Hyewon came in the kitchen and saw the scene

 

"Uhm, hey, what happened here?" Hyewon asked

 

"Oh nothing. Eunbi unnie was just helping me prepare snacks for you guys" Chaeyeon answered

 

"O….kay" Hyewon said, unsure

 

"Anyways, I'll leave you two here, I need to give them these" Chaeyeon said and went to the living room while carrying the snacks

 

"What was that all about? Why was the atmosphere rather sad when I arrived, are you okay?" Hyewon asked in a worried tone

 

"I'm fine, Hyewon-ah, no need to worry about anything" Eunbi reassured the younger, "Come on, let's go back there"

 

Hyewon complied and followed Eunbi back to the living room



 

Meanwhile…….

 

At the beach, two figures can be seen walking, more like the other one was walking and the other one was trying to catch up on her.

 

"Hey! Wait up!" Minjoo called out for her, struggling to catch up with the giant dog. Yujin wasn't even walking fast, but due to her long limbs, it made her take bigger steps.

 

"HEY! WAIT UP!" Minjoo called for the second time, but still, Yujin wasn't showing any signs of slowing down.

 

"HEY! WAIT UP! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR TWO TIMES NOW AND YOU STILL WON'T LISTEN! WHY ARE YOU WALKING SO FAST, YOU GIANT DOG" Minjoo yelled from a distance, sounding very, very, annoyed. Yujin then looked at her and went to where she was.

 

"Just to let you know, I wasn't even walking fast. It just happens that you're too short to catch up to me, Ms. Froggie" Yujin gave her an annoying grin

 

"UGH. YOU'RE SUCH AN ANNOYING GIANT DOG" Minjoo groaned in pure frustration

 

“Thanks, I know that” Yujin smiled at her like what Minjoo said was some sort of compliment

 

Minjoo groaned in annoyance again and went ahead of Yujin.

 

“Hey, Miss Froggie! Do you even know where to go?” Yujin asked and laughed out loud

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter