Fourth: Lady's View

Lovely Fluffies

Yejin was sleeping on her bed while covering her body with the blanket still putting the phone on her ear. She listened to his nervous breathe with an unholding smile on her face, waiting for him to start patiently. Imagining that he looked so cute with his innocence on another side of the phone she was holding, making her scrunched her face cutely.

"The symbol..." he asked with his deep soft voice. 

"Have you eaten, Hyunbin-ssi?" she asked while holding her laugh. Enjoying the moment, she pulled her blanket up to her chest tightening it to warm herself. 

"Ah... Yes... Yejin-ssi..." he replied followed by his coughing throat which was heard from afar. "Yejin-ssi too. Have you eaten?"

"I have, Hyunbin-ssi..." she giggled while her face became redder. 

"What are you doing now?" he coughed before asking which made her blurting a laugh.

"I am talking to..." she hesitated with a holding laugh. "Han... Taewoong/ Deukgu?" She wrinkled her brows in purpose. 

"Ah... You had watched my latest drama? Kim Sujin-ssi!" he answered without holding his excitement listening to her tease. 

"Is my name still Kim Sujin?" she replied taunting him. 

"Ah... Yobi-ssi?" he added which made her cheeks blushing red. The movie that only showed her voice as the cartoon character, Yobi. 

"How did you know, Hyunbin-ssi?" she responded while tucking the pillow cover and biting her lower lip shyly. 

"Your voice..." he replied leaving it unfinished. 

"Ah..." Yejin sighed when he didn't continue his words. 

"Yejin-ssi. Is it right for me to call you this time?" he asked out of nowhere. 

"Yes...why?" 

"I mean. If you are having a boyfriend right now," he asked nervously until the sound of his hard breathing was heard by Yejin. She giggled listening to his puffing cheek which she imagined to be the cutest one. 

"I have a boy friend..." 

"Ah..." he replied weakly. 

"You are my boy friend, Hyunbin-ssi..."

"Yejin-ssi...Hik... I am sorry..." he hiccuped when he heard her unexpected confession. 

"Yes, Hyunbin-ssi is my boy friend," 

"Hik ... We never confess... Hik..." he added. 

"Ah... I mean friend who is a boy, Hyunbin-ssi. I am sorry if..." 

"Ah..." Hyunbin stopped his hiccup in an instant after she clarified. 

"I don't have a boyfriend, Hyunbin-ssi." she paused for a while. "I mean that boyfriend..." she bit her lower lip uneasily after saying a non-sense before. 

"Ah... it's a relief..." he sighed. 

"Excuse me?" she questioned his words."Hik...upps..." she covered nervously. 

"We changed our hiccup. Hehe..." he said sheepishly to relieve the sudden awkward situation.

"Hik...Hyunbin-ssi..." Yejin held her breath to lessen her hiccups. "Hik..." Yejin covered tight not to make the voice louder when she failed to hold it.

"Yejin-ssi..."

"Yes...Hik..." 

"I have a girl friend, now..." Yejin widened her round eyes in shock still hiccuping. Suddenly, a phone had run out of battery cut their conversation. Yejin took a glance at her phone and her battery was the one that was running out. 

"Yah...Why? Hik..." she hiccuped while looking for the charger. At the speed of the light, she charged her phone near her bed and turning on her phone again. She looked at the new message coming from Hyunbin. She opened the message in hurry. 

'Do you have free time on the weekend? Let's go outside as a new boy and girl friend ^^' 

Unconsciously, Yejin smiled at the emoji he used. 

"Does he know what it means already? Tsk..." she murmured shyly and she didn't know that her hiccups were already gone. Still smiling, she put the phone on the table and preparing for sleep. As she tried to close her eyes, her gaze was always stuck at her phone. Her heartbeat suddenly raised making her scrunching her face in confusion.

"Yah, Yejin-ah! Get your grip!" she mumbled as shaking her head. "Hik..." with the sudden call, she ended the day by hiccuping the whole night. 

-to be continued-

A/N
Hi my beloved readers ^^
I only can update this short story this week ^^
Thanks for supporting my story ^^
With love, 
Byeol-nim ❤