Twelfth: Timing

Lovely Fluffies

After the Script Reading...

He knocked his shoes on the floor while looking at his watch nervously. Waiting for someone to come out from the restroom, and hiding in the men's restroom. His ear was glued into the wall that divided Men and Women's restroom. As he heard the flush in the woman's restroom, he fixed his shirt and hair in front of the mirror before coming out. When he heard the sound of the woman's restroom door opened, he immediately walked out posing like a gentleman. But then, he made a U-turn when he saw another woman he didn't know and screaming his name. Giving a slight smile with a nod, he turned back to the men's restroom and sticking his ear back to the wall once again. 

"I am sure, this time would be her!" He mumbled in a low voice. 

"Ah, Alright!" The lady's voice on call he heard, suddenly make his cheeks blushed. 'That's it!' Not long after that, he heard the sound of water from the tap. Without any further due, he fixed his shirt once again and walked out of the restroom. His lips tugged into a wide smile when he saw her walking to his way. Intentionally he stopped in front of her. With his sudden stop, Yejin stared at him. 

"Hyunbin-ssi!" She furrowed her forehead in confusion. Realizing she couldn't pass his physique, she walked to her left side while he stopped her way again in purpose. Being stopped twice, she wrinkled her brows furiously while the man who stopped her gave a warm wide smile. Once again, Yejin walked to the right side to avoid the big creature in front of her. And as it is predicted, he stopped her for thrice in purpose. Yejin looked at him who widened his smile until it looked like it would rip his mouth into two parts in disbelief.

"Let's play a game, Yejin-ssi!" He asked her in sudden which made her even stunned. 

"Why out of nowhere?" She shrugged her shoulders being puzzled by his wish. 

"The winner would get a free meal, and the loser will get the winner's phone number. Scissor, Paper, Stone." He said in a rush while swaying his hand into a stone. Because of the rush, Yejin automatically pulled out a scissor. She was also shocked with her hand that suddenly followed him. As the woman that was born to be a winner, she couldn't let it pass even it was a small game.

"Hyunbin-ssi, let me breathe first!" Freezing at her last state, she huffed a big breath. She said the words with her eyes that were showing its flame. Slowly, she cracked her neck on the right and to the left side. "You can't start when I still couldn't know the situation. The winner will get a free meal? Okay! Call!" 

"Don't make up reasons! Just admit it if you lose, Yejin-ssi!" He smirked teasing her.

"It is still one round! We can't decide the winner right now!" 

"Okay, three rounds? Scissor, Paper..." 

"Wait! Wait! Hyunbin-ssi!" She stopped with her hands opened up in front of him. 

"Hyunbin-ssi! Okay! Three rounds. Two rounds left. So..."

"Scissor, Paper, Stone!" Hyunbin said as he threw a paper while Yejin automatically threw a scissor. Seeing the condition, Yejin exhaled her breath in relief knowing she can keep up with the game with the same score.

"One round left..." she said with her trembling hand also him who was frozen with the same state when he threw a Paper. 

"Scissor, Paper, Stone!" They said in unison and Yejin threw a stone while Hyunbin threw a paper before making a subtle way until he ended with a scissor. 

"Yess!!!" Yejin threw her fist in the air in excitement. Hyunbin furrowed his brows in anger even in the end he ended with a slight smile. 

"Ah... I lose!" He said while pouting his lips in anger and got taps from Yejin on his shoulder. 

"One free meal? Hyunbin-ssi!" She said with a giggle while moving her body closer to him.

"Alright!" He frowned and pulled out his phone. "What is your number?" He said while unlocking his smartphone. 

"Eh? Phone number?" Yejin was confused multiple times that day.

"You've made a deal Yejin-ssi. The winner would get a free meal and the loser will get the winner's phone number." He said while smirking in his heart. 

"Eh..???" 

"You've played the game!" Hyunbin shrugged his shoulders. "You should be a sportive one, Yejin-ssi!" 

"But, why does the loser get something?" Yejin put her hand on her waist interrogating him. 

"You played the game anyway!" He replied while smiling. 

"Hyunbin-ssi??" She tilted her head feeling strange with him. 

"Number?"

"Ehmm..."

"Yejin-ssi, How can we arranged a free meal if I don't know your number? We can't communicate!" He added mimicking her tilting head plus giving a super-wide smile while facing her. Yejin blinked her eyes in a while and slowly scratched her nape uneasy.

"You can call my manager?" She faced him with a wide smile too. 

"One free meal for one person, Yejin-ssi!" He said walking toward her slowly, and she took steps back at the same time. 

"Alright! ALRIGHT! I will give you my number!" Yejin said while stopping his huge body who came too close to her. 

"Alright! Your number is..." he smiled ear to ear while typing on his phone cheerfully. 

-to be continued- 

A/N 
Hi my beloved fluffies readers ^^ 
Here is an update ^^
Hope you can enjoy it ^^

With Love,
Byeol-nim ❤