Tenth: Twinning

Lovely Fluffies

14th June 2017 (Script Reading)

They were standing face to face in the room only meters away while Lee Jongsuk tried to introduce them. With the unconditionally same habit as an artist, they were coming to the room half-hour faster before the other casts and crews were coming. But, as the director, Lee Jongsuk also came first, since it was his first movie as a director. Breaking the ice and as a very humble person, Yejin put an eye smile before handing her hand first while the man in front of her just froze looking at her. Giving strange gestures like they first met, Yejin chose to lead the start of their future partnership in the movie.

"Hello, Hyunbin-ssi. I am Son Yejin. How do you do?" She said with her brightest smile followed by him coughing still in disbelief, surprised by her acting that looks like she never knew him. He blinked staring at her who smiles even brighter with her shoulders shrugged in happiness. With her short-bob hair that was tied into a ponytail leaving some strain of her hair loose on her nape, she looked even younger and happy. Hiding her surprising act he would never imagine before, he chose to follow her. Wagging his silky shining grown hair up to his nape, he grabbed her hand shaking it firmly. 

"I am Hyunbin. How do you do, Son Yejin-ssi?" He followed her by narrowing his eyes mimicking her eye smile in purpose. 

"Do you know each other already?" Lee Jongsuk said shrugging their intense moment that somewhat feels like they knew each other already.

"NO!" they shouted in unison looking at Lee Jongsuk being annoyed. Shocking with their annoying faces, Lee Jongsuk let out a faintly smile and scratching his nape awkwardly.

"Alright, I thought I should leave both of you. So, you can develop your feelings toward each other," Lee Jongsuk said and slowly he took a step back still in their keen hawk eyes. "Anyway, both of you look like immersing into the characters already." He said while expanding his arms uneasy before turning his back leaving them together. Soon as he left the room, they turned their faces at each other again. Feeling the warmth in each other hands, they nodded their heads to their hands before snatching them immediately. 

"Nice to meet you, Hyunbin-ssi..." she said still having an eye smile while massaging her nape awkwardly. 

"Nice to meet you too again, Son Yejin-ssi..." he said while peeking at her awkward gestures. "How are you?" 

"I've been Great!" She replied in faking excitement. 

"Congratulation on winning the award on PIFAN 2014!" he said trying his luck to make them closer like before, just to know if the words did exploded her or not. 

"Oh Thank you. How did you know?" she looked surprised and having a furrowed brows from Hyunbin who feels somewhat tickled by her question. Exhaling his breath nowhere, he put his hand on his waist in disbelief.

"I am also the ... I was standing beside you!" He almost shouted but he bit his lower lip in anger knowing her unexpected answer. 

"OMO!" Yejin covered pretending like she was surprised. "Was that you??? I thought he was a stranger?" she added innocently and suddenly feeling boiling water inside her. 

"Are you still angry about that?" he blurts the main problem that they actually had these years. Looking at his bluntness she looked at the surroundings trying to divert the might be a serious talk after years that annoyed her, she gazed at his silky long hair that was something different from him and also new for her who just met him after years.

"Excuse me, Hyunbin-ssi! Your hair blinds me!" She diverted the topic while covering her eyes being overreacted while the man was confused by her sudden weird action. "Also your skin also blinds me! Did you apply skincare or something last night? Help me!" She added. Huffing his breath in anger with his hands on his waist he stared at her keenly. After a long pause, he covered his face as she did. 

"Yejin-ssi, your face blinds me! Did you put a ton of glowing skincare last night?" He swayed his hands overboard mimicking her. Yejin furrowed her face while shaking her head in disbelief. She didn't imagine that he would the same thing she does. Hyunbin who was still can see her face through his fingers, slowly putting his hands down while coughing his throat.  

Feeling the ice between them already melt, they cracked up loudly. Realizing that their childishness over a weird thing together already burnt their tension. 

"I am sorry for what I've done, Yejin-ssi..." he squeezed his hands together on his pants nervously. Their past was always haunting him and he was scared to explain it to her right in front of her. Especially, they would be filming the movie together. He needed to solve their bad past so they can be a friend like they did.

"What have you done? You've done nothing. We just meet," Yejin said while giving an angelic smile on her face.

"But, in the past..."

"Let's be a good partner for this movie, Hyunbin-ssi!" Once again, she handed her hand first. Looking at her smiling face and her decent action which looks like she had let the past passed, he reached her hand. As they matured, they realized that they shouldn't get trapped in the past for so long and focused on the present to the future.

"Alright, Yejin-ssi!" He added. 

"But, Hyunbin-ssi. Why did you ever reject the project with me inside?" she said with a faintly smile with a deep glare which transferred a sudden cold on their grip giving a shiver to Hyunbin which made him faking his smile. 

'How many mistakes that he had done? For the God's sake!' he thought in his mind pathetically.

-to be continued-

A/N
Hi my beloved readers ^^
I don't know, I just feel pink bubbles dominated my world after seeing their updates today.
-okay I am being overboard- 

Because of that, I don't even touch Unseen :")) 
My mood is still on Lovely Fluffies 
Ottoke?? :")
But, anyway! Enjoy this story ^^

With love,
Byeol-nim ❤