First Sight

Lovely Fluffies

First Sight

One day in 2004...

He washed his hand thoroughly after finishing the nature call. Putting a lot of liquid soap and cleaned his hands with water. He pulled the tissue to dry his hands and mesmerizing his looks in the mirror with his black glasses and barret's cap. Sometimes he fixed his hair and threw the tissue in the trashbin.

"Done...!" he said winking his eyes, being narcissistic with his fingers snapping to the reflection of him in the mirror. After doing his things, he turned his back in a swift and walked out of the man's restroom while whistling. Sometimes, he turned his body around by twitching his feet.

"Upps....!" he mumbled when he almost bumping into someone. The one he almost bumped in, roamed his looks from his feet to his face with her rounded eyes. Knowing the one in front of him was the main star in the premiere movie he was attending, his lips curved into a smile.

"Oh... Hello, Kim Sujin-ssi..." he called her with the character in the movie he just watched a while ago. The lady in front of him put a strain of her hair behind her ear while lowering her head with a slight smile. A simple dress with her almost bare face and long straight hair portrayed the sweet innocent lady of her age.

"Oh, Hello, Gookie Oppa," she replied with a slightly shy nod. Realizing the lady in front of him knowing his role in his latest drama amused him. Naturally, his hands fixing his barret cap and nodding his head as shy as the one in front of him. They took a glance at each other presence with a smile. "Excuse me, I will..." she added while pointing her hand to the way behind him politely.

"Oh... Okay..." he smiled and dragged himself to his right side, while the lady dragged herself to her left side. They almost bumped twice and looked at each other eyes widening their eyes in shock. With the sudden electricity, they had got their cheeks reddened. They hid their shyness with a smile. Without any further due, they dragged themselves again and ended with almost bumping each other for thrice.

"I will go to the right and you will go to the left..." he insisted when they were always ended to bump each other.

"Ah... Alright..." the lady nodded her head. They started moving and ended with almost bumping for the fourth time.

"I went to my right side..." he mumbled.

"I went to my left side..." she mumbled.

They looked at each other when they were mumbling at the same time and bursting their laughter in unison.

"I mean my left side..."

"I mean my left side..."

And for the second time, they mumbled at the same time holding their smiles. Their eyes roamed and looked at their eyes in tickly. He looked at her shyly while scratching his not itchy nape.

"I thought we should introduce ourselves..." he started the conversation while the lady in front of him also fidgeted her fingers holding her laugh when she looks at him. "I am Hyunbin..." he handed her a hand. Slowly, the lady grabbed his hand and shaking it softly.

"I am Son Yejin..."

 

A/N

Feel free to drop your thought here ^^