Sixth: Sense

Lovely Fluffies

Yejin couldn't hold her laugh after the incident of a group of girls with popcorn stuck on their hairs. As she walked beside him, she kept looking at his pouting lips and annoying face while looking at the street ignoring his surroundings.

"You did well, Hyunbin-ssi!" she laughed remembering how he controlled the commotion when the lamps of the theatre were . The girls who were furious at him, suddenly screaming which made the people in the theatre were looking at him as well. As Yejin was quick-witted, she covered herself with the hoodie and covered her face with the scarf scrunching her body against the commotion that started gathering to get closer with Hyunbin, before she was caught too.

"You did well too, Yejin-ssi!" he sulked remembering that he should solve the commotion with sudden awkward acting. Luckily, before the commotion started going wilder, Yejin with her ability on changing her voice, trying to help him. 

"Oppa, It's hurt! Told you! You should get me lunch before coming!" Yejin started pulling an action when the commotion couldn't be controlled anymore.

"Eh?" He questioned while turning his head to her at first. The commotion lowered their volume after hearing the girl's voice who was sitting beside Hyunbin.

"Who is she? Is she his girlfriend?" the girl asked the other girls while whispering and peeking to get a clearer view of the girl. However, Yejin successfully wrapped herself without showing an inch of her skin.

"Hyunbin-Oppa! Is she your girlfriend?"

"Eh?" Hyunbin turned his head back to the fans who bravely said that to him.

"IF MOM KNOWS THIS, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL SHE DO TO YOU!" she chirped with her changing voice which made Hyunbin turning his head back to Yejin who changed her voice like a junior high schooler's voice.

"Oppa! I want your autograph!" Another group of fans impatiently blurting out their wish to get closer with the actor who accidentally came to the same theatre as them They surely won't let the chance go away that easy on such an unpredictable day.

"Oppa! I want your photo!" 

"Oppa...Oppa..."  Another bunch of the girls tried hard to get his attention and the snaking queue girls had been forming since the first scream of the girl attracted the people.

"Hold on!"He said while stopping the commotion raising his palms on them. Gulping his throat out of nervousness, he calmed his breath.

"OPPAAAA!!" Yejin started screaming dramatically while holding her stomach and moving her body to the left and right. "IT IS HURT! I WILL TELL MOM AND YOU SHOULD GIVE ME POCKET MONEY!" Yejin started whining as she scrunching her back like she was in a lot of pain.

"YAH, I GET IT!" he screamed back at Yejin and turned his head to the commotion with a sheepishly smile. 

"I am sorry, Guys. My sister is scarier when it comes to my parents. I should bring her back home and save myself first. Let's have a meeting at my fan meeting! Yes?" he tried to calm the commotion with his faintly smile in the hope he would succeed in fleeing that way. 

"OPPA! I WILL TELL MOM ABOUT YOUR MAGAZINES!" Yejin added.

The struggle of leaving the theatre for them was so real. But, because of their decent teamwork, they finally ended walking side by side without one knowing that the one inside the hoodie and act like Hyunbin's sister was also an actress. As they safely came out from the theatre, they were walking to the street which they had promised their managers to pick them up.

"Thanks for today, Hyunbin-ssi!" she mumbled to brighten up his mood while swaying her hands like a child. When she swayed her hand, she accidentally touched his hand. "Oh, I am sorry, Hyunbin-ssi!" she apologized but then he grabbed her hand instead. "Oh!"

"Ah, I thought someone would crash you from behind!" he stated as realizing what he had done after freezing and blinking his eyes in shock from his natural action. Slowly, he let out his grab and scratching his nape awkwardly.

"Ah..." Yejin bit her lower lip in awkward and kept walking. 

"Should I accompany you to your home?" he asked in sudden. Yejin who heard that was blinking her eyes suddenly and clearing while Hyunbin puffed his breath looking far away in the hope she would agree with the idea. 

"Isn't it too fast, Hyunbin-ssi?" she asked cautiously.

"Is it? Forget it then!" he sighed while lowering his head in embarrassment. As he walked, he kicked the road with his sports shoes sulkily while holding his hand in his pocket. Looking at the view, Yejin pouted her lips uneasy and tried to peek at his face that was suddenly looking at the road on his right side instead of the front road.

"If you meet me next week at the theatre like we did today..." Yejin stated in a lower voice which stopped his steps. 

"Pardon me?" He turned his body facing her curiously. 

"We will get closer," Yejin told with a wide smile.

"If I don't..." 

"We will be strangers. Until we die..." she mimicked the famous line in A Moment to Remember while showing her crescent eye smile which made Hyunbin smiles wider after getting a green lamp from her. 

"I think we would never be a stranger," 

"How can you be sure?" she giggled at his confidence.

"Because I would make it!" he bravely grabbed her hand while looking at the front dragging Yejin who was walking beside him shyly.

-to be continued-

A/N:
Hi, my beloved readers ^^

This is my last update for this week, since @yejinhand had surprised some of you, I also want to give you some update^^
CONGRATULATION TO YOU GUYS ^^ I am also happy for that ^^

Enjoy the story ^^
Meet me on Saturday ^^
Bye bye

With love,
Byeol-nim ❤