Seventh: Shy

Lovely Fluffies

In 2014...

There he was sitting on each other side with the woman he left years ago. Freezing like a snowman, trying hard to focus on the ceremony even though he was reflecting on his mistake years ago.

He sighed...

Deep inside his heart, he felt awkward meeting with her again. After he couldn't make the next meeting between them like they had agreed before. He cursed inside his heart remembering his stupidity that day. His hands were wet by his cold sweat and fidgeting uneasily only after knowing she was sitting beside him like the last meeting they had. Gulping his throat, his eyes were trying to peek at her. And if only he made the meeting in 2007, he would be mesmerizing her beauty without being afraid right now. 

Unfortunately, after ruining their plan that day to make their relationship on another level, he just didn't want to meet her. It wasn't caused by he didn't like it but, because of another reason. He was the one who promised he would make it, and he was the one who broke the rule. 

"OH, GOD!" he was screaming inside when he remembered the scene that made them couldn't meet each other. Other than talking or mumbling, he was as silent as a wall while maintaining his face to smile and follow the ceremony by clapping or giving reactions as it should be.

If only he made it that day, they might be a couple starting that day and they would hold each other hand right now while waiting for the announcement of them being called to receive a producer's award together on the stage. However, a fact played the role. After he knew Yejin will receive the same award as him, he actually wanted to scream out in happiness.

But...

He was only sitting like a statue with tons of questions in his mind if he would greet her or be a stranger like they promised before. He sighed deep inside without no one knowing while still clapping his hands when he heard audiences clapped their hands even his mind was only thinking about the way he can approach the lady who was sitting beside him again after years because of his stupidity. 

'Like a robot.'

'We will be strangers. Until we die...' the words that the lady had said got him into a shiver only to remember that moment also his clumsiness that made them couldn't meet each other. 

"Aish..." he cursed deep in his heart. He really wanted to show his expression that time but, he should keep the poker face because of cameras that shoot his face that times. They wouldn't know that he wanted to flee or beg on his knee to get her back to be a 'friend' again.

"What? Do you want to get her back? After ruining your plan back then, and I also ... ! Why should I do that?" He regretted the times when he couldn't meet her again by having several meetings with women. Only thinking about that, the burden unconsciously added to his shoulders. 

"Yejin-ssi...? Can you still be my friend?" He said in his heart while pouting his face that time when the cameras shot other artists at the ceremony. When the cameras shoot at him, he turned his face back into a poker face and a cool 'frozen' man.

'Especially, them! Yeah, them!'

And there was a time when they were being called by the MC to receive the awards. They woke up from their seats and bowing to each other while he was trying hard to keep his sight away from her. He really wanted to run that time.
 
"Yejin-ssi, why should you say that we would be a stranger till we die? I just can't..." he kept talking to himself until he realized something.

"Oh... stairs," he looked at the stairs and made his steps slower waiting for her and watching her steps by the corner of his eyes until she arrived on the stage safely. 

"Yejin-ssi... I am sorry for that day, Can we make another agreement again? And please don't blurt that stranger word again! I can't predict what will happen to me after agreeing to something," he pouted in his heart slightly regretted his confidence in making a promise with her back then. 

-to be continued-

A/N:

Hi my beloved readers ^^

Have fun with this chapter, gonna make them closer soon next chapters ^^

Because, I really want to reach TN era as soon as possible haha ^^

Enjoy the story also its twins Unseen ^^

With love, 
Byeol-nim ❤

​​​​​