Twenty-Sixth: Targeting Sound

Lovely Fluffies

The cold breeze came out of nowhere after he took a bath. Everything was fine until he reached out for the door. Only when he felt someone look at him closely with a gun that focused on him. The towel he used to tap the water on him froze on his nape. Gulping his throat hardly as his heart beating irregularly. A drop of water fell on the ground was the loudest sound in that room. Slowly, he lifted his two hands giving up on the situation while his towel lay freely on the floor. 

"Save me ...," he gulped his saliva while trembling. He was being in the most terrifying moment for the first time in his life of sudden. Being pointed with a gun that he didn't know when will the trigger was being pulled out got his heart beating harder and he thought he should go to the hospital as soon as he was saved from the moment. Just if he is still alive. But, if he can't go out from this situation alive, he regretted that he still didn't meet his parents and begged for forgiveness and he still need to go to the church and ask forgiveness for all the sins he made since he was born.

"Why should I save you?" She replied with a more fierce sound. Trying to turn his head aside, his eyes caught a movement from the gun with a clicking sound ready to shoot its bullets. 

"Yah... we can talk heart to heart. It is a ing gun...," he said with his voice turned lighter in every word and trembled even more while scrunching his brows. 

"I think it is the best way to protect my house to be taken over," she said. 

"Wh... what??" 

"Don't pretend you know nothing, Hyunbin-ssi!"

"I don't..." He said tilting his head frustratedly. 

"Don't move!" 

"Yah, are you being serious?" He got goosebumps as she told him to not move. "Yejin-ssi, please move that thing away. Let's talk about this! Slow... slowly... Yes?"

"Why? Are you scared now?"

"Yejin-ssi, I am sorry but..." he gulped his throat again while scrunching his mouth in worry. "... I really don't have an urge to take this..."

"Men nowadays really should be given a lesson," she smirked while giving a dead glare to him. 

"I graduated from college..."

"Don't joke around!" She brought the gun closer to him.

"Get it! Get it!" He replied intensely while straightening his back. "Please, Yejin-ssi..." 

"What?"

"Please leave the gun on the table please..., please!" he begged with his trembling body and forceful smile.

"Do you want me to shoot a bullet to your head?"

"I AM STILL A BACHELOR! I NEED TO FIND A WIFE BEFORE YOU SHOOT ME!" he raised his voice. 

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE! OR MY NEIGHBOUR WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS!" she targetted her gun on her head. 

"AH... RIGHT! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" He screamed. 

"HYUNBIN-SSI!" 

"HELP!!"

"BANG!!!" She raised her voice with the gun being clicked which made a sound like an ambulance siren after so long she kept the gun. He lowered his hands while squinting his eyes. "BANG! BANG!" he turned his head on his right side looking at Yejin who was still playing with her toy gun acted like shooting someone. "BANG!" Yejin added the last shoot with a deep glare coming from him. 

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin and Yejin were sitting side to side on the sofa in her living room. Hyunbin with his suppressed mouth trying not to laugh over what had happened just a while ago, while Yejin was still sulking with her hands folded on her chest. He played the gun he thought was the real one but it was only a toy in his hands.

"Yah, how can you get this toy?" He started the conversation with a slight laugh behind his voice. Yejin ignored him with her feet was stomping on the floor frustratedly. "Yah, are you angry?" His question only made her squinting her eyes with a raised eyebrow. "Get it! I will get this thing clear..."

"Really?" With her scrunching lips, she slowly unfolded her hands and bent her back as low as Hyunbin looking at the 'toy gun'. "If you are not being serious about it,  I will get the real one."

"Tch..." he smiled.

"Yah..."

"Got it!" He nodded his head. "So, I will cut the days we meet in a week?"

"Of course, this is my house!"

"Okay, How about three days in a week?"

"Yah, only a day less???" She looked at him in disbelief. 

"Okay, four days..."

"Yah, How come???"

"Take it or leave it..."

"Yah..."

"Don't you think we should talk about how the rumor started in shooting location often?"

"Ah...right! That thing too! I don't know how many things between us need to be solved about..." she glared at him. 

"Yah! Is it only you who was stressed about this? Me too!" He replied sulkily. 

"HAISSH...!" She turned her body looked at him fully. "Yah, you..."

"First we should act like we don't care about the rumor!" 

"Let me talk too..."

"Okay, sure..."

"How can we be..."

"If we act like we don't care, they will stop," he ended with a sheepish smile. 

"Yah! We did it many times!" She slapped his shoulder while scrunching her brows.

"Ah!" He rubbed his shoulder. "Why?"

"You are not letting me talk..."

"Okay, so do you have any option?"

"We should meet lesser."

"Yah, we need that chemistry," he turned his upper body facing her. 

"Haishh..." she rubbed her face frustrated by with a death glare.

"Yah, I have a better option," he said with a smile looking at her, but she didn't respond. "Yah... listen to me!" 

"You talked too much today though..." she mumbled. 

"Yah, how about we make the rumor like a reality?" 

"Yahh!! Do we confess that we are dating?? Insane!"

"Yah. Listen to me! 'Like a reality'," 

"You!"

"Yah, the rumor will always be there. So, why should we take too much time to think about this? So, if they want it, they get it. We are a pro actress and actor, though!" he shrugged his shoulders proudly after blurting his 'he thinks a genius option' thing. 

"Crazy!" She huffed deeply. 

"As long as we are not too immersing in that, I think we will be okay." He smiled showing his deep dimples looking at her.

"Yah..."

"Believe me! If we are avoiding the rumor, it will always keep showing. BUT..." he stopped his words when Yejin turned to look at his face with a frustrated face. "If we say. Yes, we are dating they will stop anyway. They will turn the question from 'are they dating?' to a statement 'It is normal. They are dating.' And then they will not go too far about that again. How?"

"Are you sure this will work?" She asked with her hand supporting her chin lazily. 

"I don't know if we don't try it," he replied innocently and played the toy gun while acting like he would shoot someone in front of him while she just took a deep breath. 

"Yah, don't you want to go home?" She added already tired of him and his nonsense talks which she thought didn't help any of their problems lately that whole day. He looked at a dark sky outside and looked at her again. 

"Ah, it is night already. Oh... right! I won't come to this house Monday to Thursday again," he smiled looking at her already pissed-off face slowly turning her head looking at the television in front of her. She squinted her eyes when she felt that something will come out by his words just now, but she also couldn't help it and turned out she took a very long deep breath with her hands supporting her chin. "I will come from Friday to Sunday." 

"I know it will turn out like this..." she mumbled in a very low voice. The one thing that was expected from his absurd thoughts. 

"I will go home," he got up from the sofa still bringing the toy gun he played with the whole time while having a conversation with her. "Bye," he stopped in front of her and pointed the gun on her head while Yejin only looked at him seriously acted like acting want to shoot. 

"Why can't he just go home like a normal person?" She said in a low voice. He smiled behind the gun he was holding. "Please don't say that..." she mumbled lazily.

"BANG," he said while clicking the gun and the siren sound filled the silence of her. 

"I know he will do that..." she took a deep breath while mourning her fate. 

-to be continued-

Hi everyone ^^

Here is an update ^^ 

Also please support my other stories The Binding Angel, Married For Benefit, The Luckiest, Through Their Lenses, Unseen, and also Lovely Fluffies!

With love, 

Byeol-nim ❤