Twenty-Fourth: Trick Failed

Lovely Fluffies

Yejin was knocking her heels worriedly in the waiting room with her hands folded upon her stomach. Leaning her back on the chair, she looked at her watch and quietly counted the watch tickling since he left. She huffed an air while rolling her eyes above. Suddenly, she stopped knocking her heels and realized something weird. 

"Wait a minute! Why am I doing this?" She sighed in disbelief. "It is not like you are joining his game. Right?" She rolled her eyes and looked at the clock in worry. "Where is my manager?" She looked around the room anxiously. "Why everything seems weird today?" She grabbed on her phone and called a number."

In the third ring the phone was picked up.

"Oh, what's wrong?" Her manager answered the call casually. 

"Where are you, Eonni? I've been waiting for you." 

"Yah, you are the one who asked me to go home first. You said that you have an important meeting." 

"Did I?" Yejin blinked her eyes in confusion and then remember how she asked her manager to go home first right after the filming end. And the manager left the set at the same time as Hyunbin who was straight to go home first. "Ah...right! Sorry, Eonni!" She hung up the phone quickly while tilting her head aside. 

Feeling the set started being quiet and somewhat giving her a goosebump. She looked around cautiously and she saw nobody. Until she heard a loud bumping sound of the falling clothes from the wardrobe that had been put messily.

"Aigoo, it's scared me!" She almost jumped from the chair.She finally realized that she was the only person in the room and the crowd only in the set as they were only busy outside. She was quiet and only the sound of a fan filled the room. Looking at her watch, she hummed still looking around suspiciously. 

"I think it's enough..." she grabbed on her bag and left the set hurriedly. 

*****((()))*****

In the basement, Hyunbin was leaning his back on his black SUV while folding his hands on his chest. He looked around outside his SUV while waiting for Yejin to come. As he waited for her, he looked at his watch with a smile. He just remembered that he let his manager go home first and he would go for a ride with Yejin to her apartment. 

"Three minutes left..." Suddenly, it came hurried steps with rushed breathing coming nearer and also made him shivered. "Ugh..." Hyunbin almost jumped back as he saw Yejin right beside him with a rushed breath. "Why? Still three minutes left..." He looked down to Yejin who put her hands on her knee to support her. 

"Forget about that 15 minutes, Let's go home!" She waved her hand asking him to get on the car quickly. 

"What happened?" 

"There is nothing! Let's go home!" She pushed the bulky back of Hyunbin with much effort. Suddenly, some women's voices came nearer and stopped talking as they found the main stars of the movie were still there with the view of Yejin pushing the back of Hyunbin who was still puzzled with what was happening. Everyone in the basement was startled as they gazed at each other eyes. They froze especially Yejin who met the eyes of women she just met at the front of the waiting room talking a rumor about them. No one speaks until Yejin who could get her focus back, pushing him and almost making him fall forward if he couldn't grab the moment. 

"Yah, just act like we hate each other!" She said as she shut closed. 

"Why?"

"Just do it!" She said. Right after Yejin said that Hyunbin put his hands on his waist and acted furious at Yejin. 

"Yah, Give me back my lollipops!" He said in a loud voice so that the women who were puzzled at them, listen to their conversation more perplexed by it.

"What the heck..." she gritted her teeth while trying to give a smile that turned into a bitter smile.

"What? You don't want to give it back? It's right that my lollipops are in your cart but it doesn't mean it is yours!" He replied furiously as he furrowing his brows. 

"I am doomed..." she sighed and gave a bitter smile to the women who looked at them. Slowly, the women bowed at her before they left the basement awkwardly. She inhaled her breathe deeply as they left and turned her gaze at him while scrunching her face. "They are the ones who created the rumor." 

"Ah really!?" He widened his eyes pretending he was in shock. 

"We are doomed," She said weakly giving up with the situation. "Let's go! I am hungry." She pushed him to open the door car. 

"Oh, really! Me too. It is a relief that you came three minutes earlier." He couldn't help his smile and opened the front passenger seat and made Yejin stop walking. 

"Where is your manager?" She looked at him curiously. 

"Really! What is happening to everyone today? He just left me telling me that his son couldn't find his new car toy I just bought and suddenly leave. Tsk tsk tsk..." he shook his head. "And where is your manager?" He asked like he was serious with his words. 

"Just think that it is the same as yours!" She sighed and get on the car weakly. 

"People these days really! Tsk tsk tsk..." He closed the door leaving a slight smile and suddenly turned his face serious before he got on the driver seat. 

-to be continued-

A/N:

Hi everyone here is an update ^^
Today is such a roller coaster ride for Binjin Nation ^^ Hopefully this update can end the day beautifully (^.^)

Anyways, thanks for reading my stories ^^
Kindly vote, comment, and share with your friends ^^

Meet me again next chapter (^.^)

If I take a long time to update the next chapter, kindly read my other stories: The Binding Angel, Married for Benefit, Through Their Lenses, The Luckiest, and Unseen (On-going). Thank you!
See ya! 

With love, 
Byeol-nim ❤