Twenty-Seventh: The Show

Lovely Fluffies

"Are you really want to do it..." she looked at the people that gave them suspicious looks in her room right after he came. "Right here?" She lowered her voice while twitching her brows and pulled the short strain of her hair behind her ear. "Are you serious? Please think about it..." she added and suddenly she caught that one by one the staff were leaving the room in the mirror after they looked at their phone which suddenly rang at the same time. Hyunbin only looked at them who left the room with a wide smile. He grabbed the vest that glued to him while shrugging his shoulders happily. "Are you happy with it?"

"It is our last scene and we are shooting in the same room and the same scene. I think it is the right time to solve that rumor that you have been worried forever," he said while looking at his reflection in the mirror and fixing his disheveled wet hair with his dirty make-up and bloody makeup all over his body. "And it is the last we met in the shooting location. And everyone would forget about this, and make them believe it is only for the shoots," He said with his sudden vague broken expression. 

"Ah finally," she exhaled her breath in relief without realizing the slight change of his expression. "So how your plan will begin?"

"Like I said when I was in your home," he looked down to get the same point of view as the small person beside him with a tease.

"REALITY? Don't you say?" 

"Yes! We can try it or we don't know what will happen if we don't..."

"Absolutely, they will spread the rumor even to the corner of this world,"

"It is overhyped. Please be realistic!" He said confidently. 

"What? I AM 100% being realistic that everyone in the shooting location would actually believe that! Take my word," she said while pointing her finger on the table emphasizing each word.

"Not to the corner of the world,"

"At least South Korea!" She corrected.

"We don't know if we don't try..." he said still trying to convince her. "Trust me this time, Okay!" He faced her while putting his palms on his waist. He gave a serious look at him. "This film's shoot will end in no time. And everyone will be back to their other projects and will forget it too..."

"What if the plan didn't go as it planned?" She faced him too with a more fierce look until she didn't know that she almost tiptoeing to get the same view as him. "Everyone will surely be bustling about this. And everyone everywhere. Oh my God!"

"We can do..." he stopped for a while after looking at her eyes fully. "Adlibs..."

*****((()))*****

Her eyes behind the script paper completely told that she was fully awaked of everything surrounding her even when she was taking a seat a while ago. She felt all eyes were on her after hearing of his 'so-called idea'. And he really did what he said. Acting like a boyfriend in a real meaning. Naturally, brought a cup of coffee and dragged his chair closer to her as they were finally shot the scene together. After taking shoots for the film for so long, they finally reached the peak. Ignoring the disheveled appearance of him, he took a sip after giving the cup of coffee to her personally. He had a seat next to her and it was enough to call them they were glued to each other. 

"Yah, should you do this? All eyes are on me..." she whispered to him as covering her face with the script she was reading. Taking a peek for a second, she glanced at him with a fierce look. "... on us."

"Don't you know if you show your doubt, everyone will recognize that you are acting? Just be natural, Actress Son!" He whispered back to her and gave a slight smile when he caught a staff looking at them and at the same time he lingered his arms on her shoulder. 

"Are you sure you're not going too far this time, Mr. HYUNBIN?" She pulled off the script to the table next to her and took a sip of the coffee he had just given while gritting her teeth. 

"Are you two really dating?" Suddenly, Lee Jongsuk director came to them with a very wide smile. "Am I a cupid here?" He proudly said while dragging the nearest chair to be closer with them. Surely, they knew that the director would think he hits a jackpot. On his first project, having two big actor and actress also being a cupid for them even though they didn't really get in touch on the screen. 

"So what?" Hyunbin hugged her close enough to make her widen her eyes in shock. Not only her but also Lee Jong Suk.

"Yah, you almost broke her shoulders!" He said worriedly. "Are you two serious?"

"Oh no, no, we are really dating!" Yejin said almost shouting and making all the staff were frozen where they were at. The silence filled the room and the surroundings felt more awkward than before. Not only the staff but also the man beside her. "Yeah we are dating, so what? We started it since the filming started," she said while taking off his hand out of her shoulder and holding his hand tight enough to make him hold his screams while faking his smile. Even in a crisis Yejin can find what kind of words will save them.

"Yeah, we are!" 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS??" Their managers ran to them passing the still frozen staff after hearing the confession of them out of nowhere. 

"Yah! You know what will happen after this???" Yejin managers almost bawled out her eyes also Hyunbin's manager. 

"YAH!! HYUNBIN-AH! You never told me anything about this..." 

Suddenly, the situation they thought will solve anything, became scarier after they looked at pair of eyes of people in the room looked more terrified than two culprits who had an insane idea just an hour ago. The situation was more serious than they thought it would be. The problem is they never realized that they, as a person, are big actor and actress who would make a commotion out there if something was coming. They never thought that they are big actor and actress who can make a big impact if one of them is involved in a rumor.

"Yes, we are in a love-hate relationship, right? HAHAHAHAHA... Right? Chaeyoon-ssi??!!" He suddenly changed the topic peeking at her seeking help also adlibs. Yejin who was as astonished as him finally let out the fake smile and roamed the looks of the staff one by one. 

"Yes, Min Tae Gu and Ha Chae Yoon did have that love-hate relationship. We thought that ...," she rolled her eyes looking for a better word to put in to clean the mess they just made. "It is better if they got that romantic scene even if only a minute. RIGHT?" Yejin faced Hyunbin's giving a death stare look giving a code that 'Told ya!'.

"Yah, yah, it is just kidding! We are into it. And it is a pity for Min Tae Gu to die and not even have a romantic scene with someone who attracts him," he finished his words at a quick pace and was silent for a minute. "HAHAHA, you are all in a shock, right! Don't worry! We are Min Tae Gu and Ha Chae Yoon, Not Hyunbin and Son Yejin. So, please don't tense! Hahahaha" 

"Yeah, I am Ha Chaeyoon. Hahahahaha" Yejin laughed while covering her temple in shame.

"Oh God, I thought it was true. Don't play a joke, Hyunbin-ssi, and Yejin-ssi! You almost got me a heart attack!" Yejin's manager said while her chest. 

"No, no more..." Yejin whispered looking down to the ground. 

"Yeah, no. It is just an April Mop everyone! HAHAHAH" Hyunbin added with a more awkward excuse. 

"It's not April though!" She whispered in a low voice wanting to burry herself to anywhere at least it could save her from being a clown with him. 

-to be continued-

Hi everyone ^^

Here is an update ^^ 

Also please support my other stories The Binding Angel, Married For Benefit, The Luckiest, Through Their Lenses, Unseen, and also Lovely Fluffies!

With love, 
Byeol-nim ❤