Twenty-Ninth: Turn to be Nerd

Lovely Fluffies

She was lying down on the sofa in the living room while playing with the remote. With a hand supporting her cheek, she changed the channel of the television lazily. When she didn't have anything to see, she set the music on her phone which made her apartment crowded.

Even after making her house crowded with the electronics she had, she was still feeling empty or silent. It was way too different when she was still shooting the negotiation. Not only in the job, she felt hustled in the house too. Thanks to her partner in The Negotiation

Still not finding an interesting movie to see, sometimes she yawned and huffed a deep breath to think she should end the day by eating, and watching a movie until she went to bed.

'Ding Dong'

Finally, another sound came and her facial expression changed almost a hundred eighty degrees from before. Rushing to the main door excitedly, she checked the monitor intercom. As the intercom monitor showed the person behind the door, her facial expression changed to a hundred eighty degrees in no time. Lazily, she pressed the button.

"Thank you, Sir!" She said after looking at the man who delivered her package leaving the package in front of her apartment. And once again, she huffed her breath before opening the door. 

*****((()))*****

She grabbed two ramens in the drawer and beef from the fridge. Take a pot, barbeque grills, and portable stove and put them on the dining table. After she prepared all the things, she took a bottle of wine and a wine glass to the table. 

Once again, she huffed and took a seat on the chair. 

"Why should I do this?" She was dazed for a while and looked around and still emptiness she got. She never felt that empty after a project ended. 

"I can just cook one ramen without a portable stove…" she mumbled after looking at the stove beside the sink. 

"Why should I take the beef too? It is too pricey…" she mumbled and dazed. 

"And what is this??!!" She widened her eyes while grabbing the wine and the glass.

"What's wrong with you, Yejin-ah?" 

"Get your grip!" She said to herself while slapping her cheek. 

*****((()))*****

After getting some meal, which was only ramen with a slice of beef and a glass of wine, she went to her bathroom and once again, she felt strange too in her room. She looked at the drawer and stood for a long time looking at it. Scratching her chin, she tried to remember what was the weird one there. 

"It is strange! What is missing?" She counted her towel and flipped it to make sure she was right in counting. 

"The color… three pinks, three white, three cremes…" She counted the towel one by one once again in the towel drawer.

"Ah…" she turned back and looked at the sink. 

"The hairdryer, the rob, the facial wash, the toothpaste, the toothbrush, the hand lotion, the hair serum…" she pointed one by one with a folded hand on her chest to make sure she counted it right and stopped halfway.

"Why should I do this when it is my house? Of course, nothing missed, if it does, I can buy another one!" She said while shrugging her shoulders with a wide laugh. Keep laughing until she looked at her reflection in the mirror, she looked at it closer and she touched her under eyes one by one. 

"OMO! I find what is missing. My sleep. Hohohohoo…" She laughed and clapped in a forced satisfaction. "You are a genius, Son Yejin!" 

*****((()))*****

After all the things she had done, she tried to make an activity in her home that she can do by herself to make her less bored. She grabbed her nail polish kit and put it on the table in the living room. Tying her short hair messily, she took a seat on the sofa cross-legged. Choosing the color she liked, she started coloring her nails in focus. Carefully and gingerly, she colored her nails. 

After coloring her hand, she let it dry on the nail dryer. As she put her hand, her phone was ringing and she rushed to pick up the call. Ignoring that her nail polish was not dry yet. Her expression was very bright as she put the phone to her ear. 

"What's the matter?" She replied without looking but she already felt happy about the call. 

"Yah, when will you come?" A woman's voice came from another line. 

"Oh, Eonni…" her voice changed.

"Yah! Why? Are you not happy that I am calling you?" 

"Nope…" she twitched her lips and almost coughed up when seeing her nail polish was messy. "OMO!!!" she screamed. 

"Yah, why?"

"OMO, OMO, OMO!" she took a tissue while putting the phone on her shoulder fussily. However, when she was busy cleaning, she tried to take tissues that were far away from her. 

'BRAK!'

"AHHH!" She groaned while rubbing her forehead. 

"Yah, Yejin-ah!" Yoona called her in worry after hearing her screams. "Are you okay?" she added. 

"Eonni…" she moaned and almost cried after looking at her messy nail. "What's wrong?"

"When will you come? When? The girls are already here!" 

"Why? Where?" Yejin was puzzled for a while but suddenly she remembered something. "Ah… yes…"

"Are you on your way already?" She asked while Yejin grabbed her strained hair while biting her lower lip feeling sorry. 

"Eoh!" 

"Come quickly before I eat yours!" 

"Eoh… Eonni! Wait a minute!" She almost cursed herself that she forgot the day to meet with the girls after finishing her project. 

"NO, I mean…" she looked at the watch and cursed the watch because why the hell it went so fast. "JUST WAIT FOR ME EONNI!"

"Be Quick, Yejin-ah!"

"Get it, Eonni!"

Not long after that, Song Yoona hung up the phone. 

Right after that, she went to the bathroom immediately and cleaned herself as fast as possible. 

-to be continued-

Happy Wedding Uri Binjin (^o^) Kyaaaa~~~
I can't describe the mixed feelings about the wedding but I sincerely wanted to congratulate their love, their respect for each other, and their 'mature' love. It is so beautiful I can't describe it in words. 
So heartwarming love they had. 
I just want them to live happily forever together. Aameen 

With love, 

Byeol-nim ❤