Nineteenth: Naughty

Lovely Fluffies

The two of them were sitting next to each other in front of the monitor to look at their latest shoot. The man was busy on his call while the woman was looking at the monitor focused while putting her palms under her chin with her elbows were on her knees. They spent the rest time well while waiting for their managers to come with something to eat on their hands. As they waited, a vague voice of the man was talking with someone, made the woman couldn't be focused on what she was doing. She scrunched her face while narrowing her eyes when she heard something familiar yet, actually not so important stuff but, disturbing her, especially after she treated him for a meal. 

"Ah Yeah, I had eaten this morning. Don't worry!" He paused while slapping his lap comfortably while changing his gesture until he was closer with her."Why? Why can't I eat Ramen in the morning?" His voice raised a bit and followed by her frowning next to him. "Ramen is delicious, though!" He said and Yejin was looking at him with her keen gaze. Realizing a deep glare from her, he acted shock at first but in instant, he calmed his face while covering his phone and whispered to her. "My Mom, My Mom!" He whispered ignoring the reason the woman was glaring at him while pointing at his phone screen. "Ah hahaha, Don't worry, Mom! That is a normal living of someone who is living alone, though!" He continued his conversation while slapping his lap comfortably and Yejin forced herself to back at her monitoring. 

"Eoh... I stock dozens of ramen at home!" He said and got a glare from Yejin. "Why?" He mouthed while getting a cold gaze from her. 

-----

Minutes passed and Hyunbin had ended the call with someone he called mother and monitored with Yejin. They looked serious and also pointing at some gestures they didn't feel satisfied with. They put their input to each other until their manager came with a snack and warm drinks for them. 

"Thank you!" Yejin said as having her snack. 
Meanwhile, it was different with Hyunbin who suddenly pouted at his manager. 

"Is it only this kind of snack? Can I have something from minimarket? Suddenly I want something weight than just a snack." He said with a suddenly raised tone that attracted the attention of Yejin. Not only Yejin but also Hyunbin's manager who was also feeling strange with Hyunbin. The one who never complained about whatever he gave suddenly acting like a kid. 

"What... what do you want?" His manager tilted his head aside still holding his snack curiously.

"I suddenly want a cup of instant ramen. Can you buy me some?" He said with a really wide smile but also choked the one who was drinking her hot chocolate next to him. 

-----

The lunchtime has come and everyone lined up in a straight line while waiting for their turn to get the meal. But strangely, the two main leads of the movie stuck at each other while waiting for their turn. As they waited, Hyunbin kept asking Yejin with something lame but Yejin was a friend material. So, Yejin can match his lame yet stiff words to be called a joke. They giggled by themselves until they get their turns. The foods were so mouthwatering until Yejin couldn't help to take them one by one with tong while Hyunbin only in silence while pouting. 

"Why Hyunbin-ssi? Why don't you take some? It is delicious," she kept taking some and tasted the remained food that sticks on her finger. "Uhmm... it's delicious!" And she doubled the food she thought the tastier. 

"Ehmm..."

"Why? Do you have a stomachache or something like that? I have medicine in my bag. Do you want some?"

"I don't know..." he took the food weakly with the tong. "But, Is eating Ramen can make you addicted? I don't feel like eating some other than ramen!" He shrugged his shoulders while Yejin smacked her lips that just dirted with food she tasted while glaring at him before she left him.

"Yah...Wait for me!" He caught her. 

-----

They finished their food on the table where only the two of them left after other staff finished their meal. 

"Ah...I am full! I think my stomach will pop out!" She sighed while smiling and patting her stomach proudly after having her great meal before going home. She rest her back comfortably in the chair while Hyunbin who was sitting in front of her only giggled her act. "Finally, it ended for today. I should go home faster and soak myself in warm water. Ahh...it should be the coziest ever. Having a good rest after work and get a good sleep."

"Do you want me to accompany you?" He said and automatically made her straightened her back in suspicion, especially after hearing much of Ramen's words in a day. 

"I don't want to," she said calmly. 

"Yah, why?"

"I don't have ramen in my home." She shrugged her shoulders lightly satisfying with her answer. 

"Huh?" He sighed in disbelief followed by laughter. "Do you think I want to accompany you because of that? Don't you see the sky was already darkened?" He said while pointing at the sky outside from the window. 

"I have my manager, though."

"Yah, I just want to know your home in case you are still confused with Kim Taepyung when he is looking for you. So, I can still meet you even I accidentally grind my phone again." He explained and followed by Yejin who nod after the explanation after realizing the 2007 moment.

"Ah, okay if it is the reason. We are friends though." Yejin nodded her head in satisfaction. 

"There is also another reason, though." He hesitated while peeking at Yejin who was anticipating what he would say. 

"What is it?" 

"Ramen." And he ran after saying that forbidden word again for nth times that day. 

"YAAA!"

-to be continued-

A/N:

Hi everyone here is an update ^^

Thanks for reading my stories ^^
Kindly vote, comment, and share with your friends ^^

Meet me again next chapter (^.^)
See ya! 
With love, 
Byeol-nim ❤