Twenty-Fifth: Trespassing Friend

Lovely Fluffies

As Hyunbin driving the car, he peeked at Yejin who was still frowning and shaking her head by herself next to him since they left the filming site. The serious and burdened look of her after the staff rumoring about them almost made him laughing hard on the site. But, it is only possible for him to do so if he could escape from the site safely without getting a headlock from her. There was only silence between them in the car after leaving the site and made him looked at the traffic lamp that readily turned red from afar focused. Right before the lamp turned red, he frowned his brows while looking at her, smirking on purpose after getting some ideas. Suddenly, he pulled the brake in a quick motion, and automatically his hand was reaching out of her who was almost jumping from the seat. 

"Huff! Almost..." he faked his sighing still looking at shocked Yejin. 

"What happened?" She asked with her widened eyes, looking at the zebra cross in front of them in a daze after getting woke up from her daydream.

"I saw a black cat passing. Huft, I almost hit the cat!" Without a reason, he suddenly made rushed breathing when he got her gaze fully at him. 

"I don't see the cat." Yejin looked at the street and found nothing.

"The cat has passed..." he blinked his eyes while looking at her suspicious look who told him that she noticed something strange about the incident. "There... there..." he pointed at the dark bushes at her back. Without further question, Yejin turned her sight to the bushes and again she saw nothing. 

"I don't see any..."

"The cat ran too fast and shocked me! You can't see it now! Tch!" Suddenly, his tone raised and made Yejin looked at him with a questioned look.

"I know!" Yejin replied sulkily giving up with the situation and leaning on the chair comfortably.

"You know. If we crashed black cat. Something bad will happen. Isn't it?" he said while tucking his lips seriously while grabbing the wheel.

"Something bad had happened though. On the site." Yejin sighed while resting her head on her palm aside the closed window, continuing her daydream.

"Yah... Is it that bad? I don't think so!" 

"Are you only the one who thinks the dating rumor is nothing..." Yejin sighed deeply with a dazed look.

"I don..."

'BEEP BEEP BEEP'

The sound of impatient drivers at night after works echoed, ruining their conversation. Panicked with the beeping sounds, Hyunbin stopped his talks and grabbed the wheel tighter when the beeping sound of cars was getting louder. 

*****((()))*****

Yejin looked at Hyunbin who was eating his own grilled meat with a confused look in front of her. As deep as she thinks, he shouldn't be this calm about the rumor. And the weirdest thing was why he always dine in her house. Furrowing her brows while folding her lips, Yejin took a glass of water from her refrigerator and back to her dining seat, looking at him. 

"Everyone would think that you are living with me by this time..." Yejin sighed and took her chopsticks back to eat her rice. 

"Just let it be..." 

"Yah! Hyunbin-ssi!" Yejin folded her arms on the table slightly bent her back forward.

"Yah! Son Actress!" Hyunbin stopped his eating while looking at her with a serious look and in a minute he turned his sight at his bowl again continuing his eating. And again, he didn't look bothered by her keen gaze. 

"Hyunbin-ssi," she said with a low voice and got nothing from him. "Excuse me... ehmm..." she faked her cough while knocking on her table. 

"Why? Do you want some meat?" He put a slice of grilled meat on top of her bowl calmly before making a way to a perfect medium grilled meat on the pan to his mouth. 

"Hahhh..." she exhaled her breath deeply. "By the way, let's change the topic! You're not going to live here with me right? You always eat here. You also suddenly pop out when I am doing a grocery and also your towel in my bathroom. Tch!" She rolled her eyes unbelievably after mentioning it one by one with her fingers. She almost bawled out her eyes realizing by that time that he does almost everything with her.  

"Living together? I think it is a good idea. If you want so..." he shrugged his shoulders while pouting his lips still chewing his food. "As you wish..." 

"It looks like you don't care about the false rumor."

"I do really care!" 

"Then why?"

"The water here is so refreshing!" 

"Ugh... it isn't what I mean. There would be another rumor if we are living together because of water." Yejin held her nape frustratedly. 

"That's it!" He pointed out his chopstick to her.

"So why should you be here for that long?" she almost burst her tears. "I don't think your shower is still broken." 

"My shower is not broken," he twitched his brows innocently with his smile.

"What?" Yejin holds her chopstick tighter and looked at him once again. "I thought your shower is broken until I should keep your towel in my bathroom."

"Told you the water here is so refreshing. Are you on purpose asking for the water that coming out from mountain springs? Tell me then. I want it in my home."

"I think the water we used are same,"

"I don't think so..." he tilted his head aside still picking up his meat.

"Yah...You don't know what will others think about us. You almost come here every day since the filming started."

"Ehm... ehmm... not every day!" He shook his finger while shaking his head and narrowing his eyes. "Just let it be!" He smiled ear to ear for a while before eating the last grilled meat on the pan. "The last one is for me!" he blew the meat and gulped it in one shot. 

"Yah... you came here every..."

"Not in Friday to Sunday!" He added. 

"Yahh... you know it yourself!"

"Ah... I am full." He pushed his chair with his arms and laid comfortably at the head of the chair. 

"So... what is next? You will go home, right?" Yejin asked suspiciously and Hyunbin started gulping a glass of water beside his plate. 

"Maybe..." he stood up and walked away from Yejin's dining room. 

"Be careful on the way then!" Yejin shouted and continued eating. Right when she started enjoying her meal, she heard the sound of a shower splashing in her bathroom. She stopped her eating and huffed her breath deeply. "Oh, God! Please tell me my sin!"

-to be continued-

A/N:

Hi everyone here is an update ^^
Thanks for reading my stories ^^

Kindly vote, comment, and share with your friends ^^

Meet me again next chapter (^.^)

If I take a long time to update the next chapter, kindly read my other stories: The Binding Angel, Married for Benefit, Through Their Lenses, The Luckiest, and Unseen (On-going). Thank you!
See ya! 

With love, 
Byeol-nim ❤