Twenty-Eight: The End

Lovely Fluffies

Lovely Fluffies 

Twenty- Eight: The End

 

Everyone on the site bowed to each other as the filming was done, including the two main stars Hyunbin and Yejin. 

 

"Good work, everyone!" 

 

"Good work, everyone!" 

 

They greeted everyone and went to their waiting room side by side. Hyunbin with all the blood all over his clothes walking calmly next to her and still greeted the staff they were passing with casually. 

 

"I can't believe it is done already. I don't even think I can be in this kind of film…" he said calmly as cleaning the blood on his face with the towel he got before from his manager. 

 

"Me too… this is actually an exciting one too…" she laughed. 

 

"What will be your plan for tomorrow?" 

 

"Sleep?" She added as she reached her waiting room.  Hyunbin opened the door and let Yejin come inside first with his hand gesture. "Still didn't want to come to your own waiting room, Mr?" She raised an eyebrow and still didn't know what to do with the baby duck who was always glued next to her since the filming started. 

 

"Come on… we won't often meet after this!" He said which unconsciously gave a strange feeling twitching her heart. 

 

"Why act like a cry baby, Hyunbin-ssi?" She teased with her almost flat face trying to have a sincere smile. 

 

"Do you want to come with me on Saturday night?" His face turned serious.

 

"Tomorrow? Do you want to ask me to go grocery and grill meat at my house again?" She questioned his sudden question. 

 

"Am I that voracious during filming?" He scrunched his face before breaking his laugh.

 

"What do you think then?" She laughed as she grabbed cotton to cleanse her makeup. 

 

"With dress," he replied with a deep stare.

 

"Why?" She stopped cleaning and looked in the mirror and stared at his reflection. "Someone has a party?"

 

"Not really…"

 

*****((()))*****

Yejin came to the place they had agreed before. Walking with her long dress and five cms heels, she tried hard to go up stairs twitching her backless black dress. She almost doubted what Hyunbin had said, because the place was empty and no one was there except for the worker and her.

 

"Mr. Hyunbin…" she asked the worker there as she found a person to be talked with. Instead of asking what happened, she just couldn't utter any words other than the name of the person who asked her to the place. 

 

"He is waiting for you already, Miss Son. Come here!" The man with a suit and red tie escorted her to the place she never thought before, the private room one. 

 

She was escorted to the place with all glass windows and tables with only one table with a person. A person with a black suit with his long messy hair and moustache waiting for her with a smile. 

 

He prepared himself and welcomed Yejin who was still confused with the situation. 

 

"What are you doing?" She asked. 

 

"Just appreciation!" He replied while dragging the chair and let her sit after gesturing her to sit. 

 

"What kind of appreciation?" She giggled almost at a loss of words. 

 

"The filming, of course…" he winked with a smile she had never seen before.

 

"Why do I feel scared already?"  Yejin tried to break the awkwardness since she came, starting with the ambience and all that was prepared like a VVIP.

 

"It is just for dinner," he signed the chef to get ready. As Yejin came, they were more silent than they used to, and slowly ate the dinner with their own mind, wandering to other places while they were in a room which was filled with candles, roses, and a dim light.

 

—----

 

They had already finished the course and suddenly a slow beat music was playing filling the room which was only the two of them there. Giving a hand to Yejin who was still engulfed in the situation, Hyunbin was already standing next to her. 

 

"What now?" She said with a low voice, and didn't know what to say in that situation. 

 

"Please dance with me, Ha Chaeyoon-ssi!" He winked. Calling out with the name in the film, she held his hand tightly and in a smooth move, she was already in his hug. With his hand on her waist and a hand holding her hand. His smooth move on her back gave her shivers.

 

"This kind of end I want to be in the film…" he suddenly whispered in her ear while slowly swaying with the music and followed by Yejin. 

 

"Min Tae Gu- ssi…" she said. 

 

"Chaeyoon-ssi, I have been attracted to you since we first met." He gulped his throat still leading the dance while Yejin also followed the beat. 

 

"We have a lot of arguments…"

 

"But, I love those times when we have arguments…" he cut her. 

 

"We can't…"

 

"Does our status affect you?"

 

"Hyunbin-ssi…" Yejin started questioning the situation more after listening to the conversation. It was just the vague one and the situation got even hotter.

 

"The clean innocent Ha Chaeyoon and the bastard criminal Min Tae Gu?" He said with a questionable look looking at someone who couldn't look at him. Hearing the new question made Yejin exhale her breath in relief. She just got a new best friend and she didn't want to end their good relationship there. 

 

"But, it is how it is supposed to be…"

 

"What if we write our own?" She was startled and unconsciously looked up to see Hyunbin who looked at her sincerely. "Ended up happily ever after without hurting each other or something like that..'' he said while roaming his eyes avoiding her curious look at him. Yejin's hand suddenly dropped and felt his heartbeat. She almost loses her control when trying to be free from him, however he caught her and their faces only inch from each other. 

 

Feeling each other's heart beat irregularly, they were trying to control themselves. The times they spent since the filming started, unconsciously growing the feels she never felt before. She was more stunned when suddenly their eyes met, they could feel each other was trying to show what was hiding as they were together. And her heart beat faster. 

 

Feeling the romantic beat, Hyunbin's face was slowly coming closer to her, giving a chance for her to decide what she would do, and they almost crushed their lips when there was only an inch left

 

However, her hand grabbed his shoulder and stopped him, before her heart exploded.

 

"Let's meet at the promotion, Min Tae Gu-ssi!" She said while shutting her eyes tight. Meanwhile, Hyunbin who was already slightly disappointed with what happened, frozen as he looked at her face panicked, he almost cursed but then turned his face to smile again in no time before she opened her eyes.

 

"How can Min Tae Gu come? It is Hyunbin who will come for the promotion. And Son Yejin should answer what will happen with them next." He replied as letting Yejin to stand by herself. She opened her eyes when she felt his hand on her waist was released.

 

"Them? Who?" Hyunbin ignored her as walking to the restroom. 

 

-to be continued-

 

Hi everyone ^^

Here is an update ^^ 

Also please support my other stories The Binding Angel, Married For Benefit, The Luckiest, Through Their Lenses, Unseen, and also Lovely Fluffies!

With love, 

Byeol-nim ❤