Twentieth: Treat

Lovely Fluffies

Hyunbin was already sitting on the chair in Yejin's house dining room while giving a suspicious look on his plate also at the woman who sits in front of him. It was beyond his expectation and also it was far from what he was imagining. A plate of creamy rosé pasta with seafood on top of it was already served warmly instead of ramen like he always requested to her. Yejin only shrugged her shoulders proudly and taking a fork to enjoy her cook. The cook that she finally can master after some meetings with the master of pasta. As she took a bit, she proudly mesmerized her own cook. 

"It's delicious, Hyunbin-ssi! Try it! Uhmm..." she took a bit once again and shook her body happily. Meanwhile, he was looking at her with his furrowed brows out of curiousness of what she was imagining to serve him pasta. Making pasta is more difficult than a bowl of ramen. Or it is even easier if you served it with the pot that is used to cook the ramen. 

"Yejin-ssi, are you kidding me?" He asked carefully while looking at the pasta. 
 
"Why? It is tasty. Trust me!" She kept rolling the pasta with her fork and enjoying it ignoring his gaze. Looking at her eating, he sighed in disbelief with his lips tugged into a smile. 

"It is too much, isn't it? Ramen is way cheaper than this. How about our deal?" 

"I don't have Ramen at my house. Just eat that, Hyunbin-ssi!" She said while making a slurping sound in purpose. Instead of doing what she had told him to do, he just looked at the plate with an empty gaze. "Just imagine it. The color is similar to Ramen, though." 

"It is different, Yejin-ssi!" He said while roaming at the pink cream that mixed with a straight pasta on a plate in front of him. It was much different than ramen that has a bright red soup with curly noodles in a bowl or pot.

"Don't you want it? If you don't, I will eat..." she tried to reach his plate while he dragged the plate closer to him.

"No, I will eat it. Thanks for the food!" Even at first he was doubting to take a bit, but the pasta was also mouthwatering enough to be left out since it was served. His tummy suddenly growled and he pissed off of himself because of it. Slowly, he started moving his fork and enjoying the pasta like her. As the pasta went into his mouth and spread the flavor on his tongue, he suddenly smirked being satisfied at her cooking skill. The doubt he put on her before suddenly faded away. "Look like you're ready to be a wife." He mumbled by himself unconsciously while rolling the pasta bigger and put it in his mouth. 

"Uhm? What did you say?" Yejin slurped her pasta leaving the cream on her lips while knitting her brows together looking at Hyunbin still chewing it with her puffing cheeks. 

"Did I say something?" He murmured also still having the pasta in his mouth. Not even a second, he turned his face from her to the plate and continue eating. Yejin looked at him curiously but enjoying her meal again when she didn't get his answer. They were in silence until he said something that obviously made her choking. "Can I have more?" He said while showing his empty cleaned plate with his sheepish smile. 

-----

They were already finished their meal. They had a great meal with Yejin's pasta and there was no leftover because Hyunbin already ate it all. As they finished their meal, Yejin offered her favorite old wine she just got days ago to Hyunbin. Without a doubt, he gladly nodded not wanting to skip any chance that can make them closer. Yejin poured the wine into a wine glass in front of him. As she finished on his glass, she went to her side and pouring for herself. 

"Thanks for accompanying me to my house, Hyunbin-ssi! You must be tired from the shoot." She said and took a seat in front of him. 

"Not a problem," he said calmly while taking a slurp of his wine. While he took a sip, he looked at his wine glass smiling. He crossed his leg and rest his back comfortably on the chair. The view itself tickled him. After knowing that pasta and wine were way more expensive from the deal, he smirked in disbelief. It was enough to make the deal changed. From Yejin who should pay for their meal to him. "Yejin-ssi, if I take a look more, it seems like you are the one who doesn't want the deals between us to end." He said and made her hesitated for a while after taking a sip of her wine. 

"That is just your feeling," she smirked trying to be calm from his sudden shocking remark. She took a sip of her wine back calmly while folding her free hand on the table comfortably hiding her nervousness. 

"What if... I was the one who doesn't want it to end?" He said and made both of them freezing while gazing at each other eyes full of meaning. A minute passed as no one broke the ice until Hyunbin took a sip to divert the sudden awkward situation.

"Hyunbin-ssi, we can end the deal with today's course though." She awkwardly smiled and put the glass on the table.

"Why?" He said while looking at his glass and taking a gulp once again. 

"What if media catch us ..."

"I don't mind it," he cut before she continued her words. 

"Why..." she mumbled and took her glass closer only to calm herself. He sighed and put the glass back on the table. 

"Just..." he tilted his head while shrugging his shoulder and smiled at her. "I think we are close enough to take a meal together." 

"But..." she hesitated while scratching her not-so-itchy hair lightly. 

"Why? Do you have someone that might be angry to see us having a meal together?" 

"NO!" She replied quickly which made Hyunbin shocked with her bluntness. "I mean..."

"Good then!" He leaned his back on his chair comfortably as he felt satisfied with her answer. 

"And Hyunbin-ssi? Do you have..."

"NO!" He mimicked her while smiling proudly without a doubt. 

The silence then overcame both of them and they were already in their own world while sipping their wine and drown in their minds. 

"So, we will keep the deals, right?" He gingerly asked. 

"Sure, we can..." she replied with a low voice while pulling a strand of her hair behind her ear with her red-tinted cheeks. The tinted cheeks were redder caused by the wine and the man in front of her. 

-to be continued-

A/N:

Hi everyone here is an update ^^

Thanks for reading my stories ^^
Kindly vote, comment, and share with your friends ^^

Meet me again next chapter (^.^)
See ya! 

With love, 
Byeol-nim ❤