Sixteenth: Salute

Lovely Fluffies

At each waiting room...

Waiting for the scene she will take, Yejin tidied her police uniform in front of the mirror while pulling out the strand of her hair. She took a deep breath after taking a look at her crumpled script that she always read every time she got spare time. The script when Chaeyoon met the one who called her when she was trying to resign. She does a salute with her right hand on her brow. Feeling unsatisfied with her posture, she grabbed her phone and looking for the salute posture on the internet.

While she was looking for the right posture, a man with a white shirt and messy long hair came across her room and stopped his way in sudden after catching a glimpse of her posing with a salute gesture. Pulling out his lollipop from his mouth, he rubbed his long hair backwards and went inside Yejin's room without she was knowing confidently.

"What are you doing?" He put his lollipop back to his mouth while looking at her screen phone with his head was closer to her behind. "Ah... a hand salute?" He pulled out his lollipop from his mouth subtly nodding his head feeling it was a piece of cake.

"Ehm..." she coughed when she felt his sudden presence and ended what she was doing. Taking a slight step forward to take a short space, she faced him. "Yes... a hand salute."

Straightening his back and put his lollipop back with his hands on his waist, he took her script on her table beside the mirror. 

"Show me how you do it!" 

"Pardon me!"

"I had been in Marine  before." He shrugged his shoulders proudly with a wide smile. 

"Ah...Get it!" Yejin then turned her body to face the mirror once again and lifted her right hand and make a salute in front of the professional. "Like this!" 

Scrunching his brows uneasily, he scratched his chin while his lollipop casually.

"Ehm..." he put his index finger on Yejin's elbow carefully and lifted it carefully.

"Why?" 

"Can you lift it a bit?" He asked.

"Ah...yes!" Yejin lifted her hand a bit while Hyunbin was still being unsatisfied with the posture. 

"A bit..." he helped by lifting her elbow slowly. 

"Why are you only using your finger, Hyunbin-ssi? You look uncomfortable." Yejin knitted her brows when he looked somewhat much careful but at the same time, he wanted to fix it badly. 

"Can I?" Hyunbin looked at her eyes straightly trying to make sure before he continued what he wanted to do. 

"Of course!"

As he got her permission, he went right behind her and looked at the watch. With his height, he can monitor what the petite woman than him did from the mirror. Gently, he lifted her right elbow until it was straight to her shoulder. He then fixed her right palm that was facing outward too much.

"Don't open it too much!" He said gently until the palm was perfectly placed. "If you don't wear your hat, put it right on your temple," he explained. "Also, please pardon me this time..." 
He coughed a bit hesitating on making his next action. Slowly, he peeked at the mirror and when he got Yejin questioned eyes, he grabbed her shoulders and make it looks more sturdy. Shocked at his action, she widened her eyes in a daze when she felt his strong hands grabbed her shoulders.

"This is the right posture!" He coughed and back at her side right side and pulling out his lollipop and it back. With their posture before, he got his cheeks reddened. Straying his sight away on the room. He kept his lollipop while playing with his left foot. He put another hand on his pocket trying to look cool hiding his nervousness. 

"Ah... I see!" Yejin smiled ear to ear when she looked at her posture, she was satisfying for. "Thank you, Hyunbin-ssi!" She looked at his face happily. Listening to her gratitude, he pulled out a light smile and peeked at her bravely. 

"That's fine!" He blushed. 

Yejin then tried the position once again in front of the mirror while Hyunbin watching it. 

"No, it is not like this! Right here!" He fixed the elbow once again. 

"Ah... I... see." Like a scaredy-cat, she followed him who suddenly changed into a trainer in a minute.
 
"Do it again! One two three!" Yejin did a salute once again being attentive to the situation that suddenly gave her a shiver. "Again..." he asked and Yejin did it again. 

"Like this?" She asked softly. 

"Again..." he tried to sound as soft as he can but the firm on his eyes couldn't be hidden while he was fixing her palm once again. "Again, one two three!" he asked and Yejin did it as he wanted. 

After multiple times of trials, finally, he satisfied with the results. He pulled out the remained stick of lollipop and threw it into the trashbin. 

"You did well, Yejin-ssi!" He proudly clapped while commending her. Giving a slight smile, Yejin looked at him gingerly. 

"Yes, Thank you, Hyunbin-ssi!" She became more polite after the training session and she also added a slight bent. 

"Yah... why do you become like this?" 

"No, that is fine..." she gave a not so friendly smile. 

"Did I do it too harsh?" 

"No, no, that is fine. I can get a good salute gesture because of you." She said while waving her hand in front of her with a sheepish smile. 
"Ah... Is it?" He said while scratching his nape with his brain in a fog.

-to be continued-

A/N:

Hi everyone here is an update ^^
Thanks for reading my stories ^^
Kindly vote, comment, and share with your friends ^^

Meet me again next chapter (^.^)
See ya! 

With love, 
Byeol-nim ❤