Seventeenth: Sweets

Lovely Fluffies

At the shooting location...

Yejin was monitoring the scene she just took while waiting for the lead male to come from the basement floor. While the staffs were readjusting the properties, she was sitting on her chair while gulping water. She read a script in her hand seriously and memorizing each line and took a note. 

"Yah, this place is great. Is it Hollywood?" The lead male came while pulling his worn-out white shirt with his gasping breaths. Being sarcastic he took a bottle of water from his manager and took a seat next to Yejin. 

"Why are you acting like a spoiled brat?" Yejin teased still flipping the pages in her hand without looking at the one she just talked to. 

"Director-nim, Let me breathe first here! It is so hot there!" Hyunbin peeked at the director behind him. 

"Okay! Everyone we got 30 minutes to rest!" Lee Jongsuk said while busying to direct the cameraman who did the shoot for Yejin. The crowd suddenly busy with their works. Some of them were adjusting the microphone and so on for the next scene while others were looking for a snack outside. 

"What will you do for next?" Hyunbin stared at her closely when she kept looking at a certain page. 

"Ehmm... this thing is something... How can I describe this?" Yejin leaned her body closer to the one who was talking to her. Clearing his throat, Hyunbin tried to act normal and he also leaned closer at the page as if it is nothing. 

"Min Taegu is trying to flirt with Chaeyoon." He held his lips trying to not become too obvious that he also love the script.

"Uh.." she nodded. "But, this action is something that. I mean, Min Taegu and Chaeyoon are both in the nerve. This situation is kind of contradiction." Yejin said while scrunching her brows and with her index finger on her lip.

"But, I am not," he replied casually and without any longer he got a confused look from Yejin. "I mean, Min Taegu is playing with Chaeyoon at first there. I think he likes her unconsciously," he cleared his throat when he finally realized they were already too much closer with each other. "I think, you can execute it well." He smiled. 

"Yah... do you even think there would be someone asking woman body size while they are negotiating?" 

"Ehm..." he thought for a while rolling his eyes in deep thought. "You can do it though!" He smiled sheepishly. 

"This is your drink!" Suddenly, Hyunbin's manager came while bringing a cup of americano. Distracting from the talk, Hyunbin took the cup and drank it.

"Don't worry! You can do it. Son Actress." Hyunbin peeked giving a reassuring smile to her and a fighting hand.

"The filming will be starting soon. Please be prepared in your location!" A director sound suddenly put him in nerve. 

"Yah, I just got my drink here!" He tried to slurp and showed it to Lee Jongsuk director who was already standing in front of them. "I don't even get a rest..." he said in a low voice while his eyes were glued to the lead female beside him in a subtle way.

"Ah..." the director was only giving a dazed 'Ah'. 

"Tsk... how can I get a good place like here. I should back to my hell." He pissed off while groping his pocket with his free hand. Pulling out a lollipop, he put the lollipop to the opened script that Yejin was focusing on. 

In a minute after he put the lollipop, he got up from the chair and back to the basement while gulping his coffee that he just got from his manager without looking back again casually while Yejin was seeing his back leaving the place with a question. 

Turning her gaze back to her script, she held the lollipop he just gave. Unconsciously, Yejin looked at the lollipop he gave with a hidden smile while mesmerizing the lollipop he always brings these times. 

"Are you two dating?" Lee Jongsuk took a seat where Hyunbin was sitting before comfortably. 

"Nope..." Yejin face turned flat in a second and nodded her head at her script. Peeking gingerly at her side, she unwrapped the lollipop and it while trying hard to bring her focus back on reading the script. 

-to be continued-

A/N:
Hi everyone here is an update ^^
Thanks for reading my stories ^^
Kindly vote, comment, and share with your friends ^^
Meet me again next chapter (^.^)
See ya! 
With love, 
Byeol-nim ❤