Twenty First: Their (little) Fight

Lovely Fluffies

Yejin was pushing a cart in the supermarket near her apartment with her white loose long t-shirt with blue denim shorts and hat which almost covering her eyes. She walked through the shelves looking for all her needs. Checking stuff she already took in the cart on her note and walking around to other shelves while sightseeing. As she walked toward the fruit's shelves, she took a box of peaches and put it in the cart. And she didn't forget to check on the list.
 
"Shampoo, cereals..." she mumbled. 

"Oh, you like peach?" 

Suddenly, a man with her all-black attire, black hoodie with the hoodie covering his head, and also a mask that covering the lower half of his face, followed Yejin's pace after putting a box of lollipops. Huffing her breath, she kept looking around the shelves trying not to be disturbed by his presence. 

"Uhm," she nodded without noticing someone was already beside her. However, she finally noticed when she heard a box of lollipops was already in her cart. 

"Didn't you say that we only meet for having a meal, Mister?" Yejin asked in confusion. 

"I only want to buy this. I don't need to have a cart with me." He replied showing his eye smile innocently.

"Don't you think if we are together, it wouldn't be another commotion coming up?" She stopped her way while exhaling a deep breath patiently with his ignorance. After taking the shampoo she needed, she pushed her cart again to find other needs and the man was still following her quietly beside her. 

"I think, we can do it well as we did in the cinema years ago." He replied as taking almond milk with him. 

"Didn't you say that you only buy lollipops, Mr. Taepyung?" She said while taking a box of cereal from her right side. 

"You need milk for cereals." He raised his tone excitedly pointing at the cereals she just put. "Ah...wait a minute. You called me what?" He stopped his way in front of the cart which making him facing at her directly. 

"Mr. Taepyung." She said with her flat face. 

"Why?" He tilted his head in confusion because it felt new to hear someone calling his real name. 

"Should I call Hyunbin here?" She said roaming her eyes through the shelves to see if anyone was also there while covering to hide her whisper. "There would be another commotion like before. Remember?" She said proudly while pouting and pushing her cart again.
Hyunbin who was being left, immediately taking his side next to her again with some long steps. As the cart was being pushed, Hyunbin moved his hand to the cart sliding her hands and actually pushing Yejin's petite body aside. When she was being pushed, she froze for a while blinking her eyes at him in confusion.

"I will push this cart. Just take anything you need!" 

"It is strange, Taepyung- ssi. You don't want to make a deal again, right?" 

"No, I am not. Just take whatever you need. It would be strange if a man doesn't do anything while a woman is pushing the cart beside him."

"Alright then." She shrugged her shoulders letting it go. "Let's go there!" She said while pointing at the fruits and vegetable shelves. Obediently, he followed the collecting stuff she needs. One by one the list was already being checked as the stuff in the cart started weighting. 

"Shouldn't we buy meat today?" He asked when they reached the butchery's corner. 

"Why?" She asked while checking the list in her hand. 

"I don't know why I am hungry after pushing this cart." He mumbled but also pointing at the meat and signing with one finger to the butcher. 

"Excuse me, Hyunbin-ssi!" She moved forward and got him putting his index finger on his mask. "Taepyung-ssi!" She cleared and peeked at the butcher gingerly. 

"Thanks for the meat!" Hyunbin took the meat and put it in the cart before pushing the cart forward.

"Yah, Hyunbin-ssi!" She ran to catch him. 

"Oh... Ramen!" He went straight to the Ramen's shelves while Yejin rushed her steps to follow his long steps. 

"Yah, Taepyung-ssi!" She almost ran out of breath while putting her hands on her waist. "Excuse me, I am the one who is in grocery." 

"Don't you need ramen at home?" He asked with his hand already taking a box of ramen. 

"I already have some at home." She put the ramen back on the shelf again. 

"But, you said that you didn't have some before?" He replied while taking back the ramen from the shelf. 

"When did I say that?" She curiously asked and put the ramen back on the shelf. 

"You made a pasta before," he sneakily slid the box of ramen back to the cart while Yejin was still hesitating for a reason to answer his argument. 

"Oh...? That's..." she stuttered realizing she couldn't find the answer while Hyunbin was already leaving her with a box of ramen in the cart. 

"Yah, Taepyung-ssi!" She ran to him and automatically Hyunbin pushed the cart faster in the supermarket. "Yah!!"

-to be continued-

A/N:

Hi everyone here is an update ^^
Thanks for reading my stories ^^

Kindly vote, comment, and share with your friends ^^

Meet me again next chapter (^.^)
See ya! 

With love, 
Byeol-nim ❤