Twenty-Second: The Smooth Move

Lovely Fluffies

The door was opened with two people coming after the grocery while the woman was bringing her small bag. Yejin headed the way to the kitchen and let Hyunbin put the grocery bag on the kitchen table. After the grocery was well put, he took a seat on the chair while spreading his arms out of tiredness after taking a bunch of grocery stuff to the home. Yejin went to the fridge after taking a glass of water. 

"No, let me drink that!" Hyunbin said stopping her way and she gave him a questioned look. "Let me drink the water without ice." He said while waving his hand. 

"How did you know that it is for you?" She turned her way to him right after he said that.

"I just know," He said calmly while gulping the water as Yejin was already back to arranging the stuff she just bought. "Ah!!!" He let out his voice after wetting his throat after passing the sunny bright day with all-black attire and mask on him. "I should buy a bunch of white attire start from now on ..." he mumbled while pulling out and back his black attire full with his sweat. 

"Hyunbin-ssi!" Yejin said while taking out the meat he suddenly bought at the grocery. 

"Can I cook it here?" He asked and got her permission. 

"But, I don't have rice," she replied after taking a look at her empty rice cooker.

".....Ra...men..." he said cautiously while raising a brow. 

*****((()))*****

The sound of sizzling meat and smoke filled the kitchen. He was already with his shirt after throwing his black hoodie beside him because of the hotness he felt since he came from the grocery. Soon as she agreed to cook the meat, they arranged two portable stoves on the table. The first one to cook two portions of ramen and another one for grilling the meat. They divide the task, Yejin was cooking the ramen, and Hyunbin grilling the meat. Right after she opened the pot and the ramen was ready to serve, she turned off the stove and turned looking at the sizzling meat next to the ramen pot. There were grilled meats on the pan with Hyunbin flipping the meat with the tong.  She mesmerized the meat and was ready with her chopstick. The view of golden brown meat on the pan was mouthwatering for her. While picking the meat, he peeked at her cuteness waiting for the meat in front of him. 

"Thank you for the food!!" She almost screamed in joy as he put the meat on her plate. He smirked as she started eating the meat with ramen she made. She ate the meat first then slurping the ramen. "Wahh!! It's delicious waahh... Hyunbin-ssi this is great!" He smiled proudly listening to her praise and taking all the cooked meat to the plate. After all the meats were cooked, he took his chopstick and started eating with her.

"Thank you for the food!!" He said and they kept eating without talking too much and enjoying each other cook. The grocery things almost got them depleted that day. Sometimes, he only shook his head looking at her big appetite. In one day, they grew much closer than before. They shared the same ramen in the same pot and the same meat on the same pan in her house. "Excuse me, Yejin-ssi!"

"What?" She slurped the ramen ignoring her red lips caused by the spiciness while kept eating.

"Where is the fat go?" He giggled and continued eating. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Do you know why I always ask to have a meal with you?" He took the meat and kimchi still eating. 

"Why?" She replied after gulping the food. She took a glass of water beside her and gulped it. 

"Your appetite is big enough to make me want to eat too..."

"Don't throw a joke! You always have a big appetite too," She raised her brows still focusing on the food in front of her. 

"No, I am not!" He raised his tone and made Yejin put the chopstick on the table. 

"Excuse me, Hyunbin-ssi. Suddenly, I am curious about this. Why are you sometimes talking to me comfortably without even asking if it is fine for me to you to talk down to me first?" 

"Is it a problem?" He replied still chewing the food. 

"I know that we were born in 1982, but we were born in a different month ..."

"So?" He casually talked and still enjoying the remained ramen in the pot.

"Don't you think you should call me Noona?" She folded her arms on her chest while he took the pot and slurping the soup from the pot until the last sip. As he enjoyed the last soup. He put the pot back on the table. 

"Your ramen is great..." he smiled widely but got a questioned look from her while she was trying to mouth the 'Noona' word with her narrowing eyes. "Son Yejin-ssi. This is great Yejin-ssi!" 

"Unbelievable..." she sighed.

"But, anyway..." he stopped his words and cautiously looking at her mad yet funny face. 

"Don't you say that you have a lot of ramens?" 

"Why? Why always ramen, ramen, and ramen? Why??" She suddenly tired of hearing the word ramen while Hyunbin only calmly stayed leaning his back on the chair. 

"I ate almost a pot of ramen, and I think you still don't get enough ramen." 

"You!" She finally realized when she saw the empty pot in front of her. "You ate them all??"

"I think you also saw I finished the soup too." He smiled innocently.

"Arghh!" 

"Simple! Let's make another one!" 

-----

They ate the ramen in the pot once again and Yejin trying hard to protect her bowl after taking the ramen. Hyunbin only giggled and still taking the ramen from the pot casually. 

"Why? Are you scared that I might take it from you?" He . 

"Eoh!" She agreed without much thinking. 

"I am curious about where the fat goes with your big appetite. Your appetite is no joke though." He slurped the ramen on his bowl and took another one from the pot. 

"Why? That is not your business!" She took the remained meat and ramen in one go until it was puffing her cheeks. 

"Do you go to a gym?" He slowed his chopstick waiting for her answer while peeking at her. 

"No, I am not." She kept focusing on her eating while he suddenly changed his expression. 

"Ah...too bad..." he mumbled. 

"Why? I am not going to the gym because I already go for pilates." She took the ramen calmly continuing her meal in front of her.

"Ah..." he replied weakly after hearing her answer.

"Why Ah...?" 

"No, just..." he shrugged his shoulders and took the pot before gulping the soup. 

"And Hyunbin-ssi, you also have a big appetite. Where do you go for losing those fats?" 

"Golf...huff..." he said in a lower voice with the sigh in the end. 

"Golf?? You play golf???" Yejin widened her eyes and she looked at him directly. Looking at her shocked face got him taken aback. 

"W...why?" He stuttered. 

"Golf?"

"Yes..." he nodded. "Do you want to play golf?" He asked gingerly when he saw her excitement. 

"Can I? I really want to go golfing but I don't know where, when, and who I should start with. " She asked with her shining eyes.

"Yes, of course..." he replied with his slight smile that portrayed his hidden happiness. 

"Alright!" She replied and happily took the pot of ramen, but she got nothing when she realized it was empty. She sighed before walking to the food shelf. She opened the shelf with ramen and bring one with her. 

"Don't you think the last ramen is enough, Yejin-ssi?" He asked gingerly when she started filling the pot with water and ramen again. 

"I think you like ramen so much, so you need ramen more," She the stove ignoring his question.

"No, it is enough. Yejin-ssi, I am fine," he laughed awkwardly knowing his stomach almost exploding with ramen and meat he ate before. 

"No, it's not enough. I still don't slurp the soup. It is the best part though. It is a foul that you ate the two pots of the soup in a row by yourself."

"But..."

"I grant your wish though!" She pouted while putting the ramen on the boiled water. 

"That is not what I meant for eating ramen in your house though..." he mumbled diverting his gaze at her. 

"Eoh??"

"Ah, yes. It is fine. I. LOVE. RAMEN!" He said while emphasizing each word forcefully. 

-to be continued- 

A/N:

Hi everyone here is an update ^^
Thanks for reading my stories ^^

Kindly vote, comment, and share with your friends ^^

Meet me again next chapter (^.^)
See ya! 
With love, 
Byeol-nim ❤