Confessions

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had passed a year since The girls had debuted,with the name (EXO-GV) which meant EXO's Girl Version.though no one even thought that most of members might be idols' children.however,netizens were impressed how Bunny (Jina) looked like young famous actress,Kim Jiho.some other said that Nara is mixture of Xiumin & Nayeon,but no...no one had gotten suspicious.

Days passed by days & they gained more & more popularity in the world,making it harder for Yoosuk to achieve his crush.one day,he made up his mind,it was a suggestion & he'd get an answer,right? So,he went to Kims' house to meet Jina.

"Hello Mrs.Kim."he bowed immediately after seeing the mother of the family.

Jisoo smiled,she really liked well-mannered boys,who had become too rare to find."hi Yoosuk,come in dear..."

He took off his shoes & stepped in."I...wanted to see Jina,I've heard she comes home when they have off-days..."

"Yes,good timing.she was about to leave."Jisoo led him in."I'll call her now."she walked to the stairs.

"No,no...I,I don't want to make you go upstairs...I'll go to her room myself.I just wanted to ask something."

"I'm not that old..."Jisoo laughed."but ok,then come downstairs,I'll bring juice for you."

"Yes,thank you."he bowed & ran upstairs,to Jina's room.he knocked the door.

"Come in..."Jina said,not looking at the person standing there.

"Hello,EXO's leader."he whispered.

"Oh!"Jina stood up,so surprised to meet him there."hello Yoosuk.s-sit down."she remembered his drawing & blushed.

Yoosuk sat on her bed."Jina,I know you're busy...& I'm aware of your difficult idol life,but I think it's the best if I let you know about it,this way I can sleep in peace every night."he started to set the scene.

"What's wrong Yoosuk? You're scaring me..."she has no idea about his thoughts & was becoming more & more worried."what's the thing you want to tell?"

"I...have a feeling whenever I see you,it's not bad I swear...it's,it's like a firework inside me.my heart beats fast when you smile.first I thought it's just some attraction,because of our ages...though then I realized that I really l_"he stopped,due to shyness.

"Love me?"she completed."You...love me?"

"Yes..."he whispered,being amazed by her quick response."I..."

Jina nodded."ok,that's all?"

"I,I know it's not a good idea for you to date...specially with me.you're an idol! An idol can be your boyfriend,not me...a first year medical student."he lowered his head.

Jina sat next to him."look at me,look Yoosuk."he did so."my dongsaeng is a medical student & I'm proud of him...medical profession is much more important than you think...I love that job,the point I'm trying to make is...I won't avoid you because you're going to be a doctor."she expla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter