Her Voice

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"NO!"Roseanne said while chopping the meat into small pieces."why?"Chanyeol asked."Jina doesn't like to be an idol,as she told you & Chaeyeon.& I want her to decide for her life herself,just like we did."

"but,honey! just listening to her voice! it's a masterpiece! it's,it's as beautiful as your voice!"Chanyeol searched in his phone for Jina's voice that he had recorded before."apple polisher!"Chaeyoung said."here,listen."Chanyeol played the recorded voice & Chaeyoung listened carefully.

"wow! wonderful! she has the potential to become the queen of k-pop industry!"Rosé said after the song finished."yeah,I told you that she's great."Chanyeol hugged her from behind."now what? would you please talk to her,my lady?"he whispered in Chaeyoung's ear.

"I'll think about it." "thank you babe,thank you!"he said."ok,now go away..."Chaeyoung struggled to run away from his arms."you aren't going anywhere."Chanyeol started tickling her."no,don't...Chan! Ah~Yeolie!"Chaeyoung laughed.

"mom,dad?"Chaewon,their 7 year-old daughter appeared from nowhere."oh,you're awake?"Chanyeol who felt a little bit embarrassed,took distance from his wife."how are you my little squirrel?"he hugged Chaewon."I'm fine,Chaeyeon unnie told me to tell you to give a sticking plaster." 

"sticking plaster?! for what?"Chanyeol asked."she was playing guitar that she hurt her finger."Chaeyoung's eyes became wide open."what?!"she took a sticking plaster from the first aid kit & ran toward her daughter's room.

Chaeyeon was sitting quietly in her room,waiting for her younger sister that her mother arrived."are you ok sweetheart? does it hurt a lot?"she took her daughter's hand in hers.Chanyeol came in while hugged Chaewon."ya! Park Chaewon! I told you to bring a sticking plaster,not mom & dad!"Chaeyeon shouted.

"what did I do wrong? I didn't know where the plaster is."Chaewon started crying."Roseanne,I'll fix it,you can go,with Chaewon."Chaeyoung looked at Chanyeol with a worried face & nodded.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter