Secretly Dating

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year passed & Jina was dating Beomseok secretly,the only person who was aware of their relationship was Sakura.Jina was feeling happy because she was in love,in love with Beomseok.

Yoosuk was coming back from gym that he saw Jina who was waiting in front of the bus station."Jina!"he ran closer.

"Oh...hi Yoosuk shi."she smiled.

"Shi?"Yoosuk whispered."What are you waiting for? Do you need company?"he asked.

"I'm...waiting for someone,& no,I don't need your company.It's fine."she said.

"Ok."he stood there.

"Ok?"Jina looked at him."so...go home then,auntie Wen will get worried."

"No,I'll text her now."

"No need to stay here for me,I said it's fine!"she pushed him away.

"Ok then,bye."he walked away & hid behind a wall,looking at Jina."who are you waiting for Kim Jina?"he whispered.

After five minutes,a motorcycle stopped in front of Jina."where were you?"she asked.

"Sorry darling...here."Beomseok gave her a rose.

"Thank you!"she kissed his cheek.

"Jina..."Yoosuk whispered."I was..."he walked closer to them."who is he?"

"Ha! I thought you were gone!"Jina was scared."were you spying on me?"

"Who's he babe?"Beomseok asked.

"Let me Beomseok,answer me,were you spying on me Yoosuk?"

"I wasn't! But...you must...you shouldn't...what did your father say about dating?"Yoosuk asked,holding back his tears.

"It's none of your business,got it Min Yoosuk?"she got on Beomseok's motorcycle."if I see you around again,I'll tell auntie Wen that you are being pesky! Let's go dear."they left.

"How could you do this to me Kim Jina?"Yoosuk whispered."It's my own fault...yes,my fault."he wiped his eyes.

***

Jina was happy with Beomseok,but Sakura was in hell.she couldn't betray Jina's trust & also couldn't hide the fact that she was disobeying the CEO,who was also Jina's father.

"Hi,Ms.Kim."Sakura bowed.

"Oh...hello dear! What's up? How can I help you?"Mina's older sister was Junmyeon's official Secretary.

"I want to meet the CEO,Mr.Kim.can I?"

"Now...he's talking with uncl_I mean Mr.Byun about his new album,please wait.the meeting will finish by now."

"Ok."Sakura sat on the sofa.she was in a dilemma,a very difficult one.she was sure that informing Jina's father equals with trouble for Jina & end of their lovely friendship,but meanwhile she knew that Choi Beomseok was just deceiving Jina.

Sakura was in those thoughts that the door opened & Beakhyun walked out followed by Junmyeon."I'm sure my last album will be the most successful one."

"Of course Beak,by the way...tonight's dinner's on,right?"

"Yeah...Taeyeon is cooking from morning,I can't understand this obsession with everything must be perfect before guests arrive.you're not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter