Trouble,again?

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"unnie,unnie,unnie!"Kyungsun ran in the hallway."yes,yes Kyungsun?!"Jina answered while laughing.

"Are you ready for the audition? Kyungmin unnie is so excited."she said.

"Oh~really? But I'm nervous...even though we all want to participate without using or announcing our fathers' identity.I feel they can recognize me."Jina said nervously.

"Oh~I understand,but it's ok.you're the best.don't worry!"she hugged her.

"Do Kyungsun,I,I wanted to give you this."a blushed boy gave her a letter & ran away.

"Another confession letter?"Jina asked & Kyungsun nodded in response while opening the letter."you're so popular,huh?"Kyungsun laughed.

"K-Kyungsun."Junsu called from behind.

"Yes,oppa?"

"Give me that!"he pointed at the letter.

"This? why?"

"I don't like others to send love to you! Am I the only one thinking like this?"he asked.

"Oh~my God,"Kyungsun started laughing."you just reminded me of my father's role in My 100 days prince.you're so funny~"

Junsu felt angry."Kyungsun!"he shouted & Kyungsun became silent.he took her hand & they went to the laboratory,which didn't have cameras.

"Ya,Junsu! Don't do stupid things with her now! It's soon! Uncle Soo will kill you!"Jina shouted but her brother didn't care.

Junsu & Kyungsun were in the laboratory."what do you want to do?"Kyungsun asked.she was a little scared,but Junsu's action surprised her.

He hugged her,tightly.like his life depended on her."Jun Su,I..."she hugged him back.

"I love you,& I don't want anyone to love you like I do."he pulled away & looked directly at her eyes."Do Kyungsun,when we grow up,I'll marry you."Kyungsun's eyes widened.

"H-have you seen My 100 days prince recently?"she asked while turning red & Junsu just laughed.

"So?"

"It's too so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter