Our Secret

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later

Jina entered to her uncle's café & Nara waved at her."here!"she said.so Jina walked to her & sat in front of Nara.

"Seriously,here is not a good place for meeting...what if those four understand about our identity?"Jina asked.

"They won't,dad's not here...he went to meet a director for a new movie...so,don't worry unnie,wow,Oh Sarang your style's hot!"Nara said suddenly.

"I know right?"she sat next to her."it's because I take after my mother."

"Ok,ok...we got it!"

"No,but seriously unnies...I wear something like this since that girl is so annoying,she thinks that she's the prettiest girl alive! I really want to see her face when she understands that my mother is the one who has been in three top attractive women of the year for years..."

"Who do you mean? Cloudia?"Jina asked,searching in her mind for the one Sarang is mentioning.

"No! She's nice,really! But that Sying! She is really annoying!"

"Don't say so...we are going to be bandmates!"

"Oharat...oharat..."

"Hello." "Hi..."

"Hello,Taehyo.Chaeyeon."

"So,where are others?"Taehyo sat."I'm hungry let's order something...do you have pizza too?"

"Of course not! Here's a café not a restaurant!"Nara complained.

After fifteen minutes,others were there too."so let's start."Mina said."I don't want to act as leader or something,since I don't like being the leader,but because I'm older...I talk first."she continued.

"Yeah,it's all right."girls said together.

"So just 3 years is left until our debut,we must choose our stage names so they put it on S.M's website as Rookies,mine will be...Mina."

"I think your name's beautiful."Juran said."what about you Claudia unnie?"

"I was thinking about Cloudy."

"Yeah...it's like Claudia,but different...good,clever."Kyungmin said."but isn't it a little bit sad?"

"Nah,I like the weather."

Kyungmin nodded."Fine."

"What about yourself?"Yuyan asked.

"Me? Well,I think...D.O would work well."Kyungmin answered.

"But that's not true...we already have an artist with that stage name."Jina said."from EXO."

"But I'm a Do too."she pouted."then I must say...what about Petty?"

"Petty? Isn't that a character from Pororo & friends? That female penguin?"Chaeyeon asked.

"Yeah! I love that character,Yehet!"Sarang clapped happily."& for me is Love,it was clear,wasn't it?"Sarang said proudly."I've told my Dad about it too.now your turn Juran."

"Lucky,I want to choose Lucky...it's fun that people call you Lucky!"Juran stated."you,Sakura unnie why don't you talk? So quiet!"

"Not as Kyungmin unnie."Taehyo laughed.

"Ya!"kyungmin smacked her head.

"my name's Sakura...it means cherry blossom...so,I may choose Cherry."

"Pretty! You're pretty as well."Taehyo commented."& for me it's just Taehyo...I think it will be hard for fans t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter