Epilogue (Last Page)

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Hello dear dairy!

It has been a long time since I've written...I mean things are getting busy! Well,I'm an idol for 9 years now.lots of things have happened...lots of things have changed...it's fine though...let's talk about them one by one.

First of all,I'm 27 now:) yeah,surprised? The first time I wrote a dairy,I was 12.

So,first,Unlce Minseok,he's a lecturer at university now! & his wife,auntie Nayeon,is busy with songwriting & also managing their chain cafés.Nara has debuted as a soloist recently & Nabi has become an international chef.

Uncle Yixing is busy with his own company.after Twice's disbandment,they hardly ever come to Korea,Meixing is uncle's company's best idol with stage name May! Also Yuyan! Their voices are fantastic! (Recently,dad & uncle are talking about some collaborations...I want to collaborate with Meixing!) & auntie Tzuyu works in the company as a more serious element,she's somehow uncle's right-hand woman...? Hahaha ^O^

Uncle Baek,he's still working as a vocal trainer for S.M. but not a lot,he's busy with his fashion label mire.auntie Tae? Well she's not busy...I mean they have a normal life,& auntie doesn't like to work anymore,even as an instructor.Taehyo is a successful idol & Taeil is studying to become a veterinarian.

Uncle Jongdae is S.M's famous vocal trainer.unnie is still dad's Secretary & Mina,she's preparing for her third solo album.

Uncle Chan,well he composes most of our songs! Working with him is fun,I like it! auntie Chaeng is always with mom! She's one of the most expensive models of Korea despite the fact that she isn't that young.(I must hide you my dairy!) & they are both busy with their company.Chaeyeon is one of the best guitarists around the world! & she has told me that she's dating uncle Jongin's older son,Jungyul oppa!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter