Hello,S.M Rookies!

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Give it to me!"Junmyeon grabbed the paper & looked at it.

12 top competitors ranked by score:

Name                age/nationality/score out of 100

1. Ji-Na,Kim          13/Korean/95                                    
2. Kyung-Min,Do   14/Korean/92
3. Mi-Na,Kim         15/Korean/89
4. Na-Ra,Kim         13/Korean/87
5. Chae-Yeon,Park 11/Korean-Australian/85
6. Tae-Hyo,Byun    12/Korean/84.5
7. Claudia,Lee        15/American-Korean/83
8. Ju-Ran,Kim        11/Korean/81
9. Yu-Yan,Liu          12/Chinese/80
10. Sa-Rang,Oh      10/Korean-Thai/79
11. Sy-Ing,Han.       11/Chinese/73
12. Sakura,Fujita    13/Japanese/71

"Jina's the first?"his eyes were tearful."my Jina..."he sat down.

"What should I do now,uncle Ju_I mean Mr.Kim?"Jongdae's daughter was the cutest Secretary alive.

"Call them,introducing & meeting will..."Junmyeon took a deep breath."will take place next week,it will be..."he searched for calendar.

"It will be on 3rd September."Kyungsoo said."who'll be the instructors?"

Junmyeon smirked."you'll find out,very soon...my dear friend."

***

"Wow,I'm so excited!"Juran got in the car."it's sad you're not our dancing instructor..."she told her father.

Jongin looked at her."Ah,my only daughter is a nag,huh?"he pinched Juran's cheek."you know,I'm busy,training that boy trainees."

She caressed her own cheek."I don't nag,I just want to be close to you..."she pouted."you can't imagine how much I miss you."

"So~don't miss mom?"

"Dad,don't mix things like that..."

"Ok,ok...let's go.there will be 4 more girls,try to strike up a friendship with them or you'll always fight in your dorm."Juran nodded."these are my experiences,you know?"

"Yeah,leaving with 8 other boy for more than 10 years & tolerating each other is more than experience."they laughed loudly.

Arriving at S.M,Juran wanted to get off,but she stopped."dad?"

"Hmm?"

"Is auntie Seulgi our dancing instructor?"

"No! She & uncle Jimin are in Jeju for vacation."

"Then who's she?"Juran cried.

"How you know that's a she?"Jongin asked,looking at his daughter's wide eyes."nothing,go...you'll meet them today."she nodded & closed car's door.

She walked in the dance practice room & as expected from girls,they shouted,meeting each other.(A/N: I'm a girl too,but Most of the girls are like this.don't be affected please.)

"Juran unnie~~~"Sarang ran toward her & they hugged each other tightly.

"I can't believe I was accepted! Dad tol_"

"Sh~"Kyungmin whispered."searching for trouble Juran?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"Didn't you read what Jina told in our group chat?"Juran shook her head."we must act like we don't know each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter