From China To Korea

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the make-up artist was making Jiho up for her role."wow uncle Hun! you look perfect in that king costume."she told Sehun."how can you be this sweet,my dear niece?"he pinched her cheek.

Sehun took out his phone."say kimchi!"he took a photo."I'll post it in my page."he said."let me see,let me see! you're too tall,uncle!"she said."you're too short."Jiho pouted,but her phone's ringing sound,took her attention."umm,please excuse me for a minute,it's my mother."she said & Sehun nodded.

"hi mom! Jina? what? uncle Fan?"her eyes widened."what?! Yifan hyung?!"Sehun asked."let me uncle Hun,what?! & uncle Lu? with their families!"she shouted in excitement."Luhan hyung? what about him?! tell me Jiho!"Sehun pleaded.

"ok,ok! thanks for informing...yeah.no I won't,bye unnie."she ended the call."uncle Lu & uncle Fan are coming here."she smiled."really??? yes! I really miss them,oh! I must tell Lisa! we must invite Han hyung & his family to our house."he searched on his phone for his wife's number.

"finally,I'm going to meet him,Wu Yi-Feng."Jiho thought. 
***
Jina ran in Jiho's room in hurry."ya! what are you doing Jiho? the plane will land very soon!"she shouted."but,unnie...which one is better? pink one? or purple? this red one fits me so well...ah~I'm going crazy..."Jiho sat on her bed.

"they are all fine...don't be stressed for meeting your best friend.Yifeng will love you the way you are,& they all look good on you."Jina sat next to Jiho & hugged her."unnie~he's great! I'm sure you & Junsu oppa will like him too~"Jiho rested her head on her sister's shoulder.

"I'm really curious about his height...like his father,uncle Fan.hahaha!"she laughed."unnie! don't make fun of him! stand up,stand up & go out! I want to wear my clothes...& I don't need your idea anymore."she pushed Jina,who was still laughing,out.
***
Kim family,Oh family were waiting at the airport."noona,noona."Junsu whispered."yes,Junnie?"Jina asked."where's uncle Kyungsoo?"he asked."he's busy with company's works & his acting career.why do you ask?" "n-nothing..."he sighed.

"oh~you miss your crush,huh?"Jina started teasing."what? which crush? I'm not crushing on Kyungsun."embarrassed Junsu answered."& I didn't say that you're crushing on her~my stupid little brother."Jina smirked at her blushed brother."ah! there they are!"Lisa pointed at a family.

"Luhan hyuuuung~~~"Sehun started running.

"Sehunnie~~~~~~"Luhan started running too.

"oh my God,dad & uncle are so embarrassing~I hope no one would recognize us."Sarang whispered."oh! She's Xiaotong! Xiaotong-ah~"Lisa screamed while waving & j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter